Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (69945 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by searchng4love: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2020
An engineer, Adewunmi Lawal, has reportedly gone into hiding after allegedly raping a neighbour’s daughter in Itele, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the victim’s mother, who is a widow, left her and her three siblings at home and went to Badagry in Lagos State for prayers.

Two days after she left home, it was learnt that Adewunmi broke into her house in the night and allegedly had carnal knowledge of her 16-year-old daughter.

The victim later informed her mother, who asked her to report the incident to a human rights organisation, the Committee for the Defence of Human Rights, so as to get justice.

The matter was also reported at the Itele Police Station, but efforts to apprehend Adewunmi have proved abortive as he reportedly disappeared immediately after the incident almost two months ago.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, the victim’s mother said Adewunmi took advantage of her absence to perpetrate the crime, adding that he and his wife had been appealing to her for settlement, but she declined.

Explaining how the incident happened, the widow said, “I travelled on Thursday to Badagry and left my younger children in my teenage daughter’s care. On Saturday, Adewunmi, whose house is opposite where I stay and had just returned from his working place after two years, broke into my apartment and forcefully had carnal knowledge of my daughter.

“He did that after noticing that I was not around. He came to my apartment in the night, started knocking the window and repeatedly called my daughter’s name to open the door, but she and her siblings refused. So, he left and came back 45 minutes later. This time, the younger children were already asleep, because it was raining.

“My daughter, who was still awake, suddenly heard someone breaking the back door of my apartment and when she moved closer to find out, she saw Adewunmi using a bench to break the wooden door to force his way in. When he gained entry, he struggled with her till he overpowered her and forcefully had sex with her on the floor. “

While demanding justice, the victim’s mother said she was told that Adewunmi wanted to use her daughter for rituals, adding that the victim had been acting strangely since the incident.

She said, “When my daughter wanted to shout, he used a cloth to cover her mouth till he finished and left. My daughter called and informed me about the incident and said Adewunmi deflowered her. My comrades in the CDHR and I reported the matter to the Itele Police Station and when we asked for Adewunmi, his wife said he had left home since 4am. The incident happened on June 6, 2020, and he ran away on June 7, and we have not seen him since then.

“I took my daughter to a lot of people for assistance and I have been told that Adewunmi wanted to use her for rituals. He believes that there is no one to fight for me to get justice, that is why I need the government to help me.”

When contacted by PUNCH Metro, Adewunmi said, “The allegation is a lie; if not because of my work, I would have come to Lagos. I caught her daughter and his junior brother having sex. It was when I went to pluck a leaf at the back of their house that I saw them.

“I was with them inside their house, where she was pleading with me not to tell her mother; it is a taboo and she was scared that I would report to her mother; she is trying to blackmail me.”
When asked how he gained entry into the house, he recanted his earlier statement and said, “I did not enter their house.”

The victim’s mother was later contacted and informed about the alleged incest by her children, but she refuted the claim and said, “We have evidence and recordings that he did it.”

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Adeewunmi had been declared wanted by the command, adding that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation.

He said, “The man is on our wanted list; we gathered that the man is living in Port Harcourt and the victim’s mother doesn’t know the exact place where he stays in Port Harcourt, but he is a landlord in the area where the crime was committed.

“The case has been transferred to the SCIID for proper investigation and I believe that very soon, we are going to get him.”

On Adewunmi’s incest allegation against the victim and her brother, the PPRO said, “That claim is a plea of alibi. If he didn’t do it, why is he on the run? Why can’t he show up? Why is he calling the mother of the victim and begging her that he is ready to settle?

“A clear conscience doesn’t fear any accusation. If he didn’t do it, why has he not shown up at the police station to clear his name? Why did he abandon his house?”

https://punchng.com/ogun-engineer-allegedly-breaks-into-neighbours-house-rapes-daughter/

13 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by searchng4love: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2020

AIT1:

If na Alfa or Imam now, people go don dey abuse him religion and not him.

Like this lawal? Use your brain.... It's free.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by helinues: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Still an allegation though

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by SmartProf(m): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Very sad...if you check properly, he is not even a COREN certified engineer nor registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE). He may just be an apprentice who his whole street call Engineer just because he uses reflective jackets, helmet, and big safety boots. You can see that his so called engineering is to drill forcefully into young women. Crime has no tribal face, it's a character associated anomaly. If found guilty, I hope he is dealt with using the North Korean template.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by majamajic(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2020
In Ogun , mechanics and generator repairs are referred as engineers , in case u wondering , those that pack shits are also referred as contractors

Back to the topic ,,,

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by pyro62(m): 5:56am On Aug 05, 2020
When you are not a Japanese sadist, how can you even be enjoying raping a helpless young girl?? He should be anally violated also by 10 strong gays before sentenced to 14years imprisonment angry

14 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by dignity33: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2020
helinues:
Still an allegation though
clean your mouth. If this is done by Igbo which I know Igbos are not rapist you will be shouting Biafra or IPOB by now.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by realstars: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2020
As An Enginer, He Went For Serviceing, Bud Do Not Know Where His Services Are Needed.
But This Are The Kind Of People We Should Be Useing To Set Example To Others

1 Like

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by helinues: 6:02am On Aug 05, 2020
dignity33:
clean your mouth. If this is done by Igbo which I know Igbos are not rapist you will be shouting Biafra or IPOB by now.

Guy, don't ever say this nonsense again.. You think I dey play cheap politics like you people.

Meshonu there...

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Find him and castrate the bastard.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by GOFRONT(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Where is he??
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by softset: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2020
I still cant imagine how a man will have an erection while raping a child.

There should be firm laws put in place to deal with the perpetrators

14 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by ProfAmaben(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Awusbillahi
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Haba! Why now?
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by dangermouse(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Rape everywhere. Its high time the government come up with a harsh law to be metted out to these rapists.

5 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by searchng4love: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
dangermouse:
Rape everywhere. Its high time the government come up with a harsh law to be metted out to these rapists.

Cases of rape are not usually as straightforward as you thought..

8 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2020
softset:
I still cant imagine how a man will have an erection while raping a child.

There should be firm laws put in place to deal with the perpetrators
That stuff down there has a mind of its own.
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by dangermouse(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Cases of rape are not usually as straightforward as you thought..
Advance in technology has made it to be "straight forward". Use of DNA test and other scans and tests can be used to determine if a rape actually took place. Granted there are few cases of consensual sex turned rape, but proper investigations wiil determine and classify them as such.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by Mayng01(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Village people have finally accomplished their mission on you. You are doomed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by IvarTheBoneless: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
angry
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by Equity15(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
stupid man. I wonder how they enjoy rape sef. my ex used to have an almost low libido..we tried everything still same. she never enjoyed sex cos she was never aroused. I had to stop having sex with her cos I felt it was selfish as only I enjoyed it. so she started feigning being aroused and all, but I could see through it that she was just doing it not to loose me. I wonder how guys enjoy sex she the other party isn't aroused..na wa oh

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by Authoreety: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2020
How a man will be banging a crying helpless girl is still beyond my comprehending

How the rapists pen*s keeps standing during the scuffle still baffles me...

8 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by bestman09(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2020

His village people actually got him. What enjoyment did he get with this act?
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by etibaba(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

“My daughter, who was still awake, suddenly heard someone breaking the back door of my apartment and when she moved closer to find out, she saw Adewunmi using a bench to break the wooden door to force his way in."
So this is how he is putting his engineering skill to use? He can't even claim consent cos she is underage, so logically he is a rapist in all ramification.

7 Likes

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
This is so bad embarassed

I just hope justice takes its cause.
By justice, I mean who is wrong should get the punishment.

There have been lots of rape accusations on men lately, but a 16 year old girl is still too young to get her hands soiled with such.
I don't know what to say again, let justice take its full course!
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by tomdon(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Hope justice is done.
Such person, if guilty should be denied seeing the light of day forever
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by ForeThinker: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
The girl chop him money

No deliver
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Why will a living creature rape another?
Do you even enjoy it?

I'm still trying to grab the logic in the whole thing, and why it's getting rampant.
May our society regain back its sanity! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by tammie24: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
The guy is a Criminal
Breaking into someone's house

But how do you leave young children in the house alone and travel

Thank God he only raped the little girl

What if he had killed her?
Re: Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun by infogenius(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
The guy is a cheap liar.
If he has guts let him show and spew the
trash that her brother was banging her.

Shameless people everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.