Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? (1638 Views)

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2017
A corp member almost die this morning because he hasn't eaten for 3days in Kalshingi village, Gombe state. A village where your so called local inspector will never visit because of the rough edges. NYSC send people's children to villages to die of hunger while their own children are feeding their dogs with sawamma .
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by nenergy(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Not eaten for 3 days? Is he the only corps member there? So e can't ask his colleagues for food or loan? I know its hard to ask for help, but no one should die of hunger during peace time. Haba!
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by evanscheck(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2017
U can lie Sha ...

1 Like

Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by LeJeun3: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
slimbowwow:
A corp member almost die this morning because
he hasn't eaten for 3days in Kalshingi village,
Gombe state. A village where your so called local
inspector will never visit because of the rough
edges. NYSC send people's children to villages to
die of hunger while their own children are feeding
their dogs with sawamma .

He should die na! Puta
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Why was Kwara paid on 1st, Oyo on 6th, Delta on 5th and so on like that....? Today is 10th and not a single corp member has been paid in Gombe state. If it was part of the training shouldn't we share the same fate with our counterparts.
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by kuchikau1: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
slimbowwow:
Why was Kwara paid on 1st, Oyo on 6th, Delta on 5th and so on like that....? Today is 10th and not a single corp member has been paid in Gombe state. If it was part of the training shouldn't we share the same fate with our counterparts.
go beg ur village pple. Ask dem 4 forgiveness.
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
kuchikau1:
go beg ur village pple. Ask dem 4 forgiveness.
Are u serious?
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
It is indeed a cacophonous infidelity that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (Gombe) has failed to ensure the payment of its corps members's allawee. None of the chiefs in charge has shown any concern or atleast a manner of accountability. So therefore, it is in respect of the above that I call on my fellow corps members to braze up to the situation and act fast, through a legitimate means. It is our entitlement and we have to fight for it... Though some of us might be comfortable even without 19,800 but we should also have in mind that there a alot of us that depend wholeheartedly on that. Our colleagues in other states have already spent their's. I hereby, call it a fight for all. # solidarityforall
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by kuchikau1: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
slimbowwow:
Are u serious?
do i luk like a comedian?
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2017
kuchikau1:
do i luk like a comedian?
just that I considered d same.
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by kuchikau1: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2017
slimbowwow:
just that I considered d same.
we cant overrule d presence of the spiritual but by prayers, evil plans are crushed. Hope they've paid u.
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
kuchikau1:
we cant overrule d presence of the spiritual but by prayers, evil plans are crushed. Hope they've paid u.
capital NO. Not a single corp member has been paid in GOMBE state up till now and no one is saying anything about it.
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by kuchikau1: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
slimbowwow:
capital NO. Not a single corp member has been paid in GOMBE state up till now and no one is saying anything about it.
bro, i tink its time u corpers in gombe stage a protest. Abi are u pple not united? One stupid individual at d govt house is sitting on ur allowance.
Re: A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? by slimbowwow(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
kuchikau1:
bro, i tink its time u corpers in gombe stage a protest. Abi are u pple not united? One stupid individual at d govt house is sitting on ur allowance.
That's right.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - UPDATED / Nothing / What To Do If There Is No Available State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.