Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! (1918 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2017
I recently applied for some jobs here in owerri. And just few days back, I got interview invites, and two clashed on the same day and same time being tomorrow saturday. Finca Microfinance bank(Customer Relationship Officer/ A Radio Presenting job. please which is best? I'm really confused on the one to go for.

Please mods move this to fp for advices and suggestions.. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by fabulousemuchay: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls do u knw d pay structure for finca mfb i was also invited for d test but i am portharcourt nw n i want knw to if is it worth it fr me to travel to owerri tmw.pls me immediately
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2017
fabulousemuchay:
Pls do u knw d pay structure for finca mfb i was also invited for d test but i am portharcourt nw n i want knw to if is it worth it fr me to travel to owerri tmw.pls me immediately
I heard it's from 40
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2017
jeffcheddy:
I recently applied for some jobs here in owerri. And just few days back, I got interview invites, and two clashed on the same day and same time being tomorrow. Finca Microfinance bank(Customer Relationship Officer/ A Radio Presenting job. please which is best? I'm really confused on the one to go for.

Call one and make them change their date.
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:
Call one and make them change their date.
it's not possible
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
jeffcheddy:

it's not possible
Why not, its what you should have asked when you received the call.

You obviously won't attend one. Call that one. angry
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

Why not, its what you should have asked when you received the call.

You obviously won't attend one. Call that one. angry

it was a bulk SMS text. No number provided. I'm just worried so I won't lose all at the end. And making a choice on the one to go for is a problem, because the radio station needs only one male and one female presenter, while the bank job needs more hands as customer relationship officers, probably 3. So it's a pretty tough decision for me.
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
jeffcheddy:

it was a bulk SMS text. No number provided. I'm just worried so I won't lose all at the end. And making a choice on the one to go for is a problem, because the radio station needs only one male and one female presenter, while the bank job needs more hands as customer relationship officers, probably 3. So it's a pretty tough decision for me.

I presume they have a website and contacts? You have already made the decision by choosing to sit on your options.
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by airex(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
jeffcheddy:
I recently applied for some jobs here in owerri. And just few days back, I got interview invites, and two clashed on the same day and same time being tomorrow. Finca Microfinance bank(Customer Relationship Officer/ A Radio Presenting job. please which is best? I'm really confused on the one to go for.

Go 4 d radio presenting job interview.

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Yagazee: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Focus your mind on these 3 things in the following order;
1. Your strenght. Banking or Presenting? Remember it's just a bullet in your gun and it's wise to aim where you are good at.
2. Job security. Who among these two keeps employees longer? You don't want to get employed this year and end up on the street next year.
3. Salary structure and employees training

4 Likes

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by idu1(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
This is tough o

I don't like bank though

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by joanisa20: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
please go for radio presenting job interview...my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Dramadiddy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
my brother go for finca, which radio station is it though?
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dramadiddy:
my brother go for finca, which radio station is it though?

Hot 99.5 Fm
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Dramadiddy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
jeffcheddy:

Hot 99.5 Fm
please contact me on whatsapp
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by mekyno777(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some ppl eye dey ur job oo.
U can attend the 2 nah. Attend d one u hav greater chance of gettin (mfb i tink) very early....as in be the first in list.

Then, fabricate a sweet touchy story/excuse for d 2nd one why u came late, as the 2 venues are in owerri.
Pray hard. Gudluck!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by ddjay: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
jeffcheddy:
I recently applied for some jobs here in owerri. And just few days back, I got interview invites, and two clashed on the same day and same time being tomorrow saturday. Finca Microfinance bank(Customer Relationship Officer/ A Radio Presenting job. please which is best? I'm really confused on the one to go for.

simple, do mini mini mani mo fada has a donkey..... wia e fall,pick am go

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekyno777:
Some ppl eye dey ur job oo.
U can attend the 2 nah. Attend d one u hav greater chance of gettin (mfb i tink) very early....as in be the first in list.

Then, fabricate a sweet touchy story/excuse for d 2nd one why u came late, as the 2 venues are in owerri.
Pray hard. Gudluck!
lol... thanks boss
Re: I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! by najeem4reall(m): 4:38am On Feb 12, 2020
fabulousemuchay:
where you able to attend the testate and how was it i mean tough or simple need urgent reply please am thinking of coming from lagos does worth it

(1) (Reply)

Cummins Inc. Latest Graduates/Non-Graduates Positions (Lagos and Abuja) / How To Get Employed By Exxonmobil / Indorama Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers 2020 Download Up To Date Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.