Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Secret Cults - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Secret Cults (460 Views)

My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded / Evil Sodomite Cults Deliberately Spread HIV VIA Organized unprotected Sex Parties / Sodomite Devil Worshiping Male Cults Destroyed High Technology Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Cults by Maypel: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Hallo, I'm an Italian anthropologist working for and with Nigerian people.
Now I'm handling a case of a person saying that her husband was focing her to have exclusively anal sex because ha was a member of a secret cult requiring that, and forcing him to absolutely avoid vaginal sex. The woman says she was complaining for in this way they wouldn't have any sons, and he replied that they should have adopted one!
What is your opinion about it? Is it realistic? Does it happens in Nigeria?
They both come from Agbor and Ika tribe...
Thank you for helping me,
M.P.
Re: Secret Cults by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Lots of strange cult stories and rituals in the crimes section.
Re: Secret Cults by ojun50(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2017
If the man fu ck d woman direct na die for the man, i go advice d woman make she run for her life

(1) (Reply)

New Yam Festival Clash-nigeria, A Kid In 57 / The Rules Of Tennis Have Changed Little / Let's Stop This Madness Before Its Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.