Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,824 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

THE FACTS ABOUT HAVING EVEN NUMBER OF KIDS IN NIGERIA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / THE FACTS ABOUT HAVING EVEN NUMBER OF KIDS IN NIGERIA (402 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE FACTS ABOUT HAVING EVEN NUMBER OF KIDS IN NIGERIA by Thisdaymom: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2017
The perfect number of kids, is there anything like that?
The number of kids to have in our world today is determined by so many factors, ranging from finance, health, choice etc. Some people like me would love to have 8 kids or even more, but mine will be on the condition that I get a surrogate mother ( someone else carries the pregnancy while it is my egg and hubbys sperm).
I have 3 amazing wonderful children that I ask myself everyday what life would have been without any one of them.
So far so good, I have learnt some lessons from having and mothering 3 children and some hidden truths inside it.

You will be needing SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/05/the-fun-and-facts-about-having-3-or-odd.html

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Multi Skilled Ladies / Joint Account / You Choose, We'll Help You Achieve!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.