Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused (995 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by henshj(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
What are the signs to watch out for in a girl child/adolescent, If you want to know if she is sexually abused? There are always so behavioural changes in sexually abused children/adolescents you can observe carefully, if you really want to help them. The following are the behavioural change:

FOR CHILDREN (1~10 years)
*Bed wetting
*Unexplain gagging
*Masterbating
*Frequent genital infection
*Lose of appetite
*Explicit sexual knowledge
*Withdrawal/isolation
*Vicious languages unusual for their age
*Irritabilty and aggressiveness
*Eating disorder
*Sleeping disturbance i.e nightmare

FOR ADOLESCENTS (10~15year)
* Depression
* Drug abuse
* Excessive alcohol consumption
* Low self esteem
* Withdrawal or isolation from social life
* Aversion from going home (Temporary or permanent runaway)
* Infections
* Abdominal pain
* Self-mutilation e.g injuring self
* Dizziness
* Suicide attempt
* Muscle ache
* Truancy
* Gagging
* Severe headache
* Seductive behaviours
* Promiscuity
* Prostitution
* Eating disorder
* Sudden weight loss or gain
* Delinquent behaviour
* Change in school performance
* Excessive masterbating

It is common for thes signs to be completely ignored by other family members. If there is any response, it always consist of blame and punishing the poor girl for the exhibited behaviour, not knowing that the changes in attitude could be symptoms of being sexually abused. And this abuse can go on undetected for a long time i.e long suffering for the poor girl.

Majority of this children/adolescent are being abused sexually by very closed relatives such as Fathers, uncles, cousins etc.

Pls mothers, be careful of any male neighbour playfully referring to your daughter as "MY WIFE".
Infact every male adult is a suspect in this issue

source: https://henshj..co.ke/2016/08/incest-signs-to-know-girls-is.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by henshj(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2017
should you have a question concerning incest and how to be a survivor of incest? Plssssss don't delay to ask here in this thread
Re: Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by ogbright: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is interesting and educating. The explanation is quite deep. I have got girls, time to watch them closely.
Re: Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by henshj(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
ogbright:
This is interesting and educating. The explanation is quite deep. I have got girls, time to watch them closely.

And the truth is, it can even be happening under your nose for years without you being aware of it.

This innocent girls are manipulated, threaten and their naiveness is taken advantage of by all this nothing for good adult males

Please i beg you, watch over every female child both the ones related to you by birth or not. Let us join hands in combating this social plague in our social. CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU
Re: Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by henshj(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
And the truth is, it can even be happening under your nose for years without you being aware of it.

This innocent girls are manipulated, threaten and their naiveness is taken advantage of by all this nothing for good adult males

Please i beg you, watch over every female child both the ones related to you by birth or not. Let us join hands in combating this social plague in our social. CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU
Re: Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by henshj(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2017
"My mom was never home, she worked nights which was a perfect opportunity. She worked night since i can remember, and that is when he started, because she wasn't ever home. I'd ask him why he was doing it, and he'd tell he did it because my mom wasn't home to do it. I'd tell him that just because she wasn't there, didn't make it my responsibility, but i'd have to do it anyway.

Now that is the ordeal of a girl taking on the sexual responsibility of her mother.

Just imagine, such a girl, when she grow up, without any professional help, what she will become in the future?

Source: www.henshj..com
Re: Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused by Franky826: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay For Power Monthly? / Tourist Walks Into The Red Sea And Gives Birth / Man Discovers He Is Not The Father Of His 4 Children During US Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.