Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kindly Advice To Southern Corpers In The North (kaduna Declaration) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kindly Advice To Southern Corpers In The North (kaduna Declaration) (491 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice To Southern Corpers In The North (kaduna Declaration) by BornAgainMay: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
After a Friend of mine, told me about his ordeal in the North during his service year. I decided to share the little story with the southern corpers currently serving in the North.

He told me the story of how an almajiri would have pierced a knife through his stomach. But he was lucky to have overpowered the deadly almajiri and stabbed him as he jumped out of the compound through the fence. The house was been surrounded by more than Hundred almajiris with arms

Just like the *Kaduna Declaration * The then presidential candidate of cpc in person of Buhari only made a Declaration of how PDP used the corpers to manipulate the election and then his loyal almajiris decided to unleash their anger on the corpers. Many Corpers were slaughtered like goat and ram in the broad daylight.

My intention of taking you through this Memory Lane is to make you take caution in discharging your service to humanity as we wait to know the fate of the Hausas concerning the ultimatum issued.

If possible, Redeploy, you can take the threat of a Yoruba man likely but not an Hausa man. Make sure you are not in the North after 1st of October. Nigerian army has no power over these almajiris.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Releases Calendar For 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Orientation Exercise / Any Noun Student Registered For Nysc? / Important Guideline For 2017 Batch B Stream I Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.