Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next (136490 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by klax(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Officer take him to station either he lime let him faint or even collapse carry him to station this are the man that beat woman if not how would he just slap unknown woman on the street for NO serious reason.

Take him by force to station. He know how to fight and Mayweather is n Nigeria hungry for who to fight he should have call out Mayweather.

Foolish man.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by selab: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
may be that is how he do bounce on his wife at home... he deserve it
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na Native dem deyy use jog now...

Issokay..Story Teller

Na yhu Falz Sing For (Wehdone Sir)
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by talk2kaystone(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
This story is fake...jugging ba......lady bike ba? ? but what is floor tiles doing in the picture? cool
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by matinos28(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
I wonder the type of road wey no fit accommodate a biker and a jogger, abi na track road..?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sha the guy can Sha faint o. Nice fainting sha cheesy
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
so every useless story go enter nl now!a baby poo in her pant will make front pagehaba seun.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by owooba: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
HAHAHAHHA, This what you really call YOU DON BUY MARKET....LOL
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by phirme: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmm, morning jogging with native attire, the story get as he be o.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by LordOfNaira: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nawa o. I refuse to believe this story. You mean he slapped her simply because she begged him to let her pass?

I remembered some time ago when I was jejely riding my bicycle and a woman almost ran me over while I was cycling over a Zebra crossing. Mind you, every car had stopped but this woman did not stop. I escaped by chance but my bicycle was crushed. The woman got mad because of a scratch on her car. She walked up to me and gave me a hot slap. I just started looking at her number plate to memorize it. She got mad and started threatening me and saying she was the wife of a soldier. If I had slapped her back, story for change fast fast.

What I am trying to say is that, except the man is mad, I don't see how he could slap a woman for simply begging to ride past.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by silibaba: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Goodbye English Language

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin
gringrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Crixina(f): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Outofsync:
undecided

The story doesn't even add up at all..

He slapped her because "she was begging him to make way and he refused"

Are you talking to 5 year old kids or what

The more likely story is that the woman harassed him with the bike and the man obviously questioned her. And instead of the woman apologizing, she probably descended into showering him with abusive words that the man couldn't take anymore till he slapped her....

Women! God's most beautiful and dangerous creatures angry angry
well, let him go and explain this to the woman's husband (the police and his colleagues) at least, it will be a case of maniac meets maniacs.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Enoquin(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
cheesy The discrepancies in the story has me chuckling loud
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Scetrocom: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man got more than what he bargained for after deciding to mess with the wife of a police officer. According to an online report, the man allegedly slapped the woman who was ridding a bike begging him to make way for her to while jogging. Rather than heed to her plea, the man allegedly slapped the woman.

Read the full report as shared on Facebook by Okon Otoyo who lives in Calabar, Cross River state.

The man on a picture slapped a woman who was ridding a lady bike begging him to make way for her to pass since he was doing morning juggling to keeping fit,this man instead of heeding to her plea,he slapped the woman as if she rob him.

The Aftermath, he is now being drag by the husband to the woman who is also an official of the Nigerian police force. The film don turn sawa, he is now pretending, fainting etc.

Moral lesson, pls,be careful the way you think and regard woman or human being for God seek,such might turn out to be that big block you will never think should come your way at any time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-slaps-wife-police-officer-jogging-see-happened-next.html
This story is doubtful, the picture showed a man in native dress and we were told he was doing morning juggling. Where is the correlation? Besides, that environment in the picture does not match the story.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Sugarcious(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
yaki84:

apart from the rubbish, did u notice d man's outfit?
Who jog with agbada these days abasi mbok?
hahahaha eyen ino! How fa? Calabar don dey enter news for bad bad tin o
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by yaki84: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sugarcious:
hahahaha eyen ino! How fa? Calabar don dey enter news for bad bad tin o
mkpasa i dey kajadly.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by ivolt: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
This story never happened, it came from the imagination of the OP.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Icetech: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
The story didn't add up.

The Picture depicts a man who was possibly sick and was been rushed to the hospital.

All these bloggers, always trying to get undue attention by deceiving the public!
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by imma2(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fake story angry angry
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by ujudiaz(f): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Was wondering too sha!
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by ediman: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lie of the year.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by imma2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godpikin009:
Meanwhile, i bring y'all photos of my recent wins for y'all to see, and the opportunity to win with me yet again today (09/06/2017) let's make more money together today..
Sell your papa land play bet if E really sure fore you na

Awon scammer
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by yewawa: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think there is more to it.......the story is watery.He cant just slap her just like that.i know some women can provoke one to react negatively.But all the same,we need to be patient.....peace
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by yongg: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Goodbye English Language

lmao

where is that " i yaff die" picture when ya need it

That was subtly very savage hence not so subtle (ya know what? let me stop here before I bid English language goodbye myself, lol)
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by ephi321(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
yaki84:

apart from the rubbish, did u notice d man's outfit?
Who jog with agbada these days abasi mbok?

grin grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by holluphemydavid(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
he wasnt thoroughly beat jare
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
The most likely thing is that the man collapsed and they are trying to take him to hospital. There is nothing that suggests use of force in that pic. Besides, I can't see any police officer there.
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
yongg:

lmao
where is that " i yaff die" picture when ya need it
That was subtly very savage hence not so subtle (ya know what? let me stop here before I bid English language goodbye myself, lol)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Trouble day sleep, yanga go wake am grin grin
Na wetin im dey find
The story doesn't add up though. He couldn't have slapped her for asking him to move out of the way. The woman knowing she's an officer's wife may have abused him that he could no longer take it thereby resulting in the slap he gave her which of course is totally wrong. A man should NEVER raise his hand on a woman.
The man don buy market as e be so grin grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next by Kobicove(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Coc.k and bull story! undecided

Idle people will just sit at their computer and cook up stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.