Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (136579 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2018
There was confusion after a young lady allegedly ran mad after being dropped by a Lexus SUV, yesterday, in Ogun State..

The lady has been identified as Blessing and said to be a student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba in Ondo state.

However, she was found in an unfortunate state in Ijebu Ode, a place located in Ogun state.

According to reports, the lady who was interrogated could not give a cohesive answer as to what happened to her.

She was later tied up by people around after taking her public displays to another level and causing disturbance.

Efforts are now being made to locate her people.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/student-who-ran-mad-after-being-dropped-by-suv-tied-up-by-residents-photos.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2018
So sad. Watch the video HERE.

3 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by sluk(m): 5:08am On Nov 29, 2018
May God help her, greed will not kill our girls. Amen

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 5:11am On Nov 29, 2018
sluk:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks

377 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by consultancy: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2018
As long as hungry, dirty, lazy and greedy Nigerian girls litter our states, news like this will keep coming up. as we all read this now, there is a girl somewhere applying makeup in preparation for a date with an unknown man, just because he promised her food at a fast food joint

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:38am On Nov 29, 2018
I agree with consultancy

Whether the case was about her being kidnapped or not, the fact is that something must have lured her into their den and that is money!!!

I have this advice to give to ladies (its just an advice so you dont think I am the enemy)

As a lady, please try to respect yourself and give value to yourself too. Money shouldn't make you loose yourself, if you are that hungry, please try as much as possible to ask for help from someone who will give you without asking for something in return . The reason why you lots keep being downgraded is because you have allowed yourself to be measured by money. Why do we hear of stories of ritualists taking ladies and not young guys? Isnt it because its easy for a girl to be lured by money? Think!

One certain time, I posted a video on my WhatsApp TL of Pastor Ibiyeomie preaching that you cannot love without giving, and I had to put my comments about giving time too. The next thing I saw was messages from foolish ladies replying that money should be given, not time. I wept for them in spirit and deleted all their contacts from my phone. I can't deal with foolishness in my life.

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Optional09: 5:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Don’t just conclude on this girl, take her to the hospital it may be drug and not ritual

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 29, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Optional09:
Don’t just conclude on this girl, take her to the hospital it may be drug and not ritual
that is the problem with nigerians , we assume to know it all without making any proper investigation. and secondly we always follow the bandwagon mentality , now even the governor of a state said he is clamping down on yahoo yahoo , once we pick a line then everyone rushes through that lane without looking back .
anything could have caused this lady insanity , and just like you said , it may be drugs , ritualists , or yahoo boys .

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by sucess001(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Why not take her to the hospital rather than tie her up in that dirty place like a goat waiting to be slaughtered

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Dadabanton49: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2018
sluk:
Amen
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Uyi168: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2018
A slay queen has just been slain..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by tizteezy(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2018
If dem no feel like the first lady, wetin dem gain?

4 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by ArmaniUhuru: 5:57am On Nov 29, 2018
The olosho business just dey backfire this period.

8 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 5:58am On Nov 29, 2018
consultancy:
As long as hungry, dirty, lazy and greedy Nigerian girls litter our states, news like this will keep coming up. as we all read this now, there is a girl somewhere applying makeup in preparation for a date with an unknown man, just because he promised her food at a fast food joint
a girl somewhere is making up as early as 5:30am to go on a date with an unknown man? Is that how early you go on your own date abi sleep never clear for your eye grin

10 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2018
cry cry
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by planetx13: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2018
My advice is that ladies should be extra careful this period. There are many beasts and vultures around looking for who to devour. I don't understand why this generation have sold their souls and conscience for material things...... please ladies , try and be content and keep of guys with questionable sources of income to avoid stories that touch. A word is enough for the wise

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by consultancy: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2018
harmbhrosz:
a girl somewhere is making up as early as 5:30am to go on a date with an unknown man? Is that how early you go on your own date abi sleep never clear for your eye grin
i said that metaphorically

16 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by suyamasta(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Seriously I don't believe in false accusations, but I pray she gets better so we hear the true story...

4 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Donbosco46: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2018
So that place they tie the young girl will make her get her senses Nigerians self why not take the girl to near by hospital to know what is really wrong with her.i know some people have concluded yahoo+ without been sure

6 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2018
mad madder maddest.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by flyca: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Chai! Nigeria! cry
Why is she tied like this nah cry
Come-on, she's not a criminal, she's just sick angry

4 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by naijapips04: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2018
The lady was drugged....probably to forget identity of her captors. No voodoo here.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by LordIsaac(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:

that is the problem with nigerians , we assume to know it all without making any proper investigation. and secondly we always follow the bandwagon mentality , now even the governor of a state said he is clamping down on yahoo yahoo , once we pick a line then everyone rushes through that lane without looking back .
anything could have caused this lady insanity , and just like you said , it may be drugs , ritualists , or yahoo boys .
Many here are talking out of experience. Some girls do very very risky and shameful things for money.

10 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Amumaigwe: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks

You seem to know much about rituals and ritualists. Are you Yoruba?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Village people they do overtime for this Christmas oo..

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by wayne4loan: 6:07am On Nov 29, 2018
The pros and cons of dating a rich man cool
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Just here to see seemingly educated folks talk about rituals...the kid probably took psychotropics that did not go down well with her cognitive abilities to make informed decisions.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by outlooka5(f): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2018
We should not be quick to tag them slay queens and say it serves them right. It could have happened to any girl.
For them to use an innocent girl that was just looking for accommodation should make us not to.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Propzy: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2018
She looks so decent. ..Lord av mercy

5 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by engrelvis(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Optional09:
dnt all these shallow Nigerians.every thing is Yahoo plus related or ritual.lf u check u will b surprise dis girl has a case of mental history or like u said drug related

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.