Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect (36903 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Idonki(f): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Army General Court Martial in Borno has sentenced a soldier to death for killing a suspected Boko Haram terrorist.

Lance Corporal Hillary Joel was said to have carried out the murder during a cordon and search operation by the army in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno State.

He reportedly set the suspect ablaze, leading his death.
Others who faced the court martial with him were handed different sanctions, including jail terms and demotions.

Source : Channel Tv http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/09/breaking-soldier-sentenced-to-death-for-killing-boko-haram-suspect/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by littlewonders: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Idonki:

The Army General Court Martial in Borno has sentenced a soldier to death for killing a suspected Boko Haram terrorist.

Lance Corporal Hillary Joel was said to have carried out the murder during a cordon and search operation by the army in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno State.

Others who faced the court martial with him were handed different sanctions, including jail terms and demotions.

Source : Channel Tv

Talk true!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by taylor88(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Joel a Christian soldier

and somebody will preach one Nigeria to me

if thunder no fire buhari b4 October 1st

I go know say national assembly don pass padded thunder bill

zoo

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by etebefia: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
We need more details on this and when will those who shot unarmed IPOB members be sentenced to death?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Idonki(f): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
littlewonders:

Talk true!

True talk

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Idonki:

Source : Channel Tv
Na christian soldier, how many fulani herdsman have they sentenced to death for killing children

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by NwaAmaikpe: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hahahaha.. I laugh in Nteje

All hail Nnamdi KANU the prophet.

This country is a zoo!!!
What is the essence of fighting terror if killing a Boko Haram suspect is a crime.

The soldier's only crime was being a southern Christian

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by veekid(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
The guy dey vex for the Hausas for giving his pple(ipob) quit notice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Pearly255(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Sunnycliff(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Life in the Zoo! So sweet

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by buygala(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
Na christain soldier, how many fulani herdsmanhave they sentenced to death for killing children

He killed a suspect..meaning that the deceased wasn't caught in the actual act of terrorism...at least that's what the news says....so in the absence of news to the contrary, the soldier got what he deserves smiley

And the day another 'Christian soldier' kills your family member just because he is a 'suspect', please be sure to repeat the remark i quoted....I am sure your family will clap for you and your kindred may even award you a chieftaincy title smiley

I honestly don't give a damn about the Hausa/Fulani....and I am quite sure they don't give a damn about me and my people either....but some things are wrong and shouldn't be supported irrespective of who does it sad....

If one goes around killing possibly innocent people in the guise of fighting terrorism, what then differentiates the terrorism fighter from the terrorist?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hahahaha..

All.hail Nnamdi KANU the prophet.

The soldiers only crime was being a southern Christian

u af carry uhr poto poto brain and enta here again

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Lilaex: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
The scenario could go both ways

Probably he killers him when the suspect wanted to open fire or something
Or
He killed him so the suspect can't be interrogated which might lead to him being busted if he is a mole

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
She posted:what God has given me, no one can take it away from me. I COMMENTED: where is your virginity?
And she block me gringrin am I at fault??

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by conductor3: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ss
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by BornAgainMay: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked

I wonder why my grand father refused to join all his age mates during slave trade era... It would have been a different case for me now..

Just imagine!!

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
A Christian and southern soldier cry

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by CharlieMaria(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
For killing a terrorist 'suspect'?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by emeijeh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kill them Boko boys!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by edlion57(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
I wish everyone be like the igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by agitator: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
ok, I just pity all these southern Christian APC zombies who carry GMB matter for head like gala wink wink wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Igboesika: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sharing country with lunatics sucks.

What type of nonsense is this ?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
”go and tell Buhari he's a mad man”-Nnamdi Kanu.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by edo3(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
source
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by UgoFly: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
see how press reports damages this country. Is this what really happened?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by CharlieMaria(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
She posted:what God has given me, no one can take it away from me. I COMMENTED: where is your virginity?
And she block me gringrin am I at fault??
No your post was @ fault not u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.