Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications (27165 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by KennyID17(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:
Another crap. .
Does it have g sensor?

If you wanna enjoy android device, get a Samsung or HTC, not all these fcking sub standard phones..
Next thing you'll hear is techno dust! Raw beach( rubbish)

I'm telling you!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
This phone Na small but mighty

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ALAYORMII: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Innjoo Max3 3G for sale

Just a little over a month of use and all accessories are still available

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by BiniShrine(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just bought mine two days ago. Seriously having issues. 1. It takestine to charge
2. Always hit when charging and after charging.

Someone should help me out pls
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by 1stlorenzo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
KennyID17:

My LG G2 from 2013, easily matches, if it doesn't even outperform this inferior thing. And guess how much it costs, 28k. Mind u, I'm running d latest version of Android on it, 7.1.2 thanks to lineage OS.
28k? fairly used? or brand new?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by 1stlorenzo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
sagieramos:

If u stay within lag0s i can gv u a sure dealer. he sells at a cheaper rate compere to the actual price
what about other makes? plus I'm not in Lagos...I'm in PH ...
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:
Another crap. .
Does it have g sensor?

If you wanna enjoy android device, get a Samsung or HTC, not all these fcking sub standard phones..
Next thing you'll hear is techno dust! Raw beach( rubbish)
abeg g sensor mean wetin dem dey take am do
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
KennyID17:

My LG G2 from 2013, easily matches, if it doesn't even outperform this inferior thing. And guess how much it costs, 28k. Mind u, I'm running d latest version of Android on it, 7.1.2 thanks to lineage OS.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
KennyID17:

grin grin grin

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Franky826: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
KennyID17:

bro where you get lineage os?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by starmehigh: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
2gb ram.. shitty phone
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
ibawon:
Phones that don't have G sensors
Phones that don't have Compass Sensor
I just tire.
But na watin Average Nigerian dey look for be that.
That's why it's hard for them to compete in international market
It has a Gyroscope sensor
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Freelancer007(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tecno Camon cx is da bomb!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by beinstein(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
ExInferis:

With f-stops of 2.2 and 2 what did u expect?

Nigerians are obsessed with megapixels and not the stuff that matters: sensor size, OIS, aperture size, and shutter speed.

This phones will be terrible in low light...hence the front LED flash.

I feel being cheated and betrayed bro. my first Tecno phone ever, and this is a mistake i can't afford to repeat again. My last phone's camera(LG G2) beats this so called 16mp camera hands down, no contest.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by iliyande(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok, observing
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ExInferis(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
beinstein:

I feel being cheated and betrayed bro. my first Tecno phone ever, and this is a mistake i can't afford to repeat again. My last phone's camera(LG G2) beats this so called 16mp camera hands down, no contest.

TBH, I'm not surprised you were gimped. I mean, cheap phones hardly come with good cams, especially not Tecno. One of the features high-end phones tout is always a good cam.

Nonetheless, if camera is so important for you, you shoulda gone for a used LG G4, if you couldnt afford better.

Tough luck, bro. Avoid Tecno like the plague.

PS: Like i said earlier, dont be fooled by MP. Always look for other more important camera features like I mentioned earlier. For low light, nothing beats aperture size and some sort of image stabilization, whether optical or digital. Also how fast the camera focuses also matters a great deal. Lastly, all the camera features in the world are useless if the camera software is crap. So always check out savvy reviews (not those MissTechy bullcrap and other shallow naija parrots) before you buy.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by wintersnow(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
sprintscr7:

abeg g sensor mean wetin dem dey take am do

Its called gyroscope sensor, is used for virtual reality movies and games. Combined with accelerometer, G sensor is used for 360 videos, if you have a vr headset, you slide your phone into the vr headset, and watch 360 videos, you'll feel like you're inside the movie, nice experience...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by DaCharis2016: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
What's 4G LTE? And what is it used for?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Officialnelly(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Innjoo Max3 3G for sale

Just a little over a month of use and all accessories are still available

I'd like to know the price of the phone, but I'm currently in Uyo
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Seylad2009(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
WARNING FROM A CONCERN AND SAD NIGERIAN IN REGARDS TECNO Camon CX-Air :

I beg all Nigerian thinking of buying TECNO phone to think twice.
The Camon CX-Air I bought develop Fault not up to 2 days I bought the phone with all my savings. I took it to there Carlcare office in ikeja all the way from Badagry but my good people of Nigeria after one week I was told to come back for collection the problem persisted. I have to returned it again, right now I have to borrow phone to be typing this on Nairaland.
I have not enjoy a day value for my 45+k phone.

Nigerian Beware!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ALAYORMII: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Officialnelly:
I'd like to know the price of the phone, but I'm currently in Uyo

40k And am in Lagos
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ALAYORMII: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Seylad2009:

The Camon CX-Air I bought develop Fault not up to 2 days I bought the phone with all my savings. I took it to there Carlcare office in ikeja all the way from Badagry but my good people of Nigeria after one week I was told to come back for collection the problem persisted. I have to returned it again, right now I have to borrow phone to be typing this on Nairaland.

Nigerian Beware!

Was thinking of dropping my innjoo max3 for the phone ooo
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Seylad2009(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Was thinking of dropping my innjoo max3 for the phone ooo
My brother, Please don't. I'm without phone as I typing this. TECNO phone are substandard, I don't know the function of Standard Organization of Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by iliyande(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Seylad2009:

My brother, Please don't. I'm without phone as I typing this. TECNO phone are substandard, I don't know the function of Standard Organization of Nigeria.

Tempted to say something lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sorry bro
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ALAYORMII: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Seylad2009:

SON is a biatch

All Nigerian government agencies are bitchis
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Obagoblog(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Check all the advantages and problems of camon cx here...
http://www.prosandconsblog.com/2017/03/pros-and-cons-of-tecno-camon-cx-c10-price.html
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by eki2000(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
that's why Samsung commands respect

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by AliJohn(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Whyh part of badagry ar u
Seylad2009:

Nigerian Beware!
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Edandy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Seylad2009:

Nigerian Beware!
thank you. Thank God I read this one. I was already thinking of getting it with my hard earned money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Reinstall Whatsapp? / How To Do An Airtel Welcomeback Through SMS / What Is The Most Used Application On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.