Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49857 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Joshuakure(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
I never knew
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Let me congratulate those who have been on the lookout for a legit online business revenue opportunity that truly pays for they've found the best revenue-erning platform at last. It's about earning cool and consistent revenue offering comments to other people's websites/blogs while you'll be building your site alongside.

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by valyrose: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Are you a fashionista, style blogger, Fashion designer, or you just love following fashion trends, and you want more visibility and online presence. Then you have come to the right platform.

Simply follow @fabfashafric on instagram (www.instagram.com/fabfashafric) and on facebook (www.facebook.com/fabfashafric) then tag us with a good picture of your fashion design/style and you will be featured on our page so that your designs can have more visibility and online presence.

If you are not on instagram or facebook, then you need to create an account asap and join the moving train so as not to be left behind.

Cheers.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2019
When it comes to building a multi-million dollar brand persistently as well as earning extra revenue offering comments to other people's websites/blogs, WA is the best and the right program for you. The only challenge you could face in the course of building out your website is the ability to pay monthly re-subscription for the most awesome site builder tools you leverage every day which has now been resolved through the Site Comment 2.0 platform.

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
When it comes to making money online from the comfort of your home, I've got the best online platform for you that allows you to earn cool and consistent revenue offering comments to other people's blogs. There's no online business platform like this in the online world and there's no limit to the number of comments you can post per day.

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Let me use an awesome gift to welcome everyone this morning which is the sure gift that will give you lifetime freedom from the financial mess. Let me introduce the right money making program everybody is now doing to you so far you wouldn't ever want to continue struggling with the financial crisis. If you want to build a virtual real estate and still be able to earn extra revenue doing this in the comfort of your home, don't hesitate to reach me so you can be shown the sure way to financial freedom.

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ACAN(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Are you Joining us This Saturday

We just crossed 27 Investors who have saved seats for the Invest 2019 Investors and Traders Summit that will hold on Saturday 26th January, 2019 @ Emerald Hotels. Portharcourt, Rivers State. 9:00am to 3:00pm

It's so amazing to see the response that we've gotten. This is exactly why I'm having this Free Seminar to begin with. We are going to be talking about Strategy for growing your portfolio in 2019.

Get ready to take notes + Ask as many questions as you want!

But, there is a "catch..."

We're almost OUT of seats - Save Yours now!
Call 08028164085,08032055467 or send an email to ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com.

You're not going to want to miss out on this seminar. I'm going to walk you through the below:

1.Review of 2018 Market Performance
2. Outlook for 2019 and post elections expectations
3. Dividend and Bonus Expectation in 2019
4. Sector by Sector Analysis and Projection
5. So much more!

REMEMBER: NO REPLAY

I can't promise any replays - so either join us LIVE or miss out.

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations to everyone who has been on the lookout for legit online business opportunities! Now, you can earn hundreds of dollars monthly offering comments to other people's websites/blogs at WA. There's no such a revenue opportunity online that will let you make such an amount of money working from the comfort of your home.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Congratulations on making it to WA whereby you'll be earning cool and consistent revenue offering comments of 5-6 lines to other people's blogs/websites! You can start earning revenue the same day so far you're willing to work hard on becoming a certified commenter.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Would you love to start earning extra dollars online working from the comfort of your home through the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform? If yes, I found the best money making program for you today through which you'll be earning hundreds of dollars offering comments to other people's blogs as well as creating training within the platform every day. You're guaranteed to earn consistent 10$-15$ a day creating training and 5$-10$ a day offering comments to other people's websites. If you're willing to start earning cool revenue now, don't hesitate to get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

COngratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Alejob: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your Laptop (10-24hrs+) , CCTV, Mifi, Modems, Phone/Tab (a week)

Here comes the solution to your constant visit to the fuel station another icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Revis, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops or phones.......

It can be recharge in about 5 hours. Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device.... Supplies 5v,12v, and 19v concurrently!

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Price: 35k

For more info, contact: 08065316307

Cheers!

https:///send?phone=2348065316307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yes, WA is an awesome online business community that allows you to earn cool and legitimate revenue ($0.50 per comment) offering comments to other people's blogs without a limit to the number of blogs you can comment on every day or to the number of comments you can post per day. Once you've upgraded your WA free starter account, you'll start offering your first 50 comments after which you'll become a certified commenter and you'll start seeing revenue instantly as progress offering comments.

If you're ready to start earning revenue now, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-commenT

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Do you desire to have financial freedom? It's certain that the only way to have financial freedom is to have a personal website and building a personal website takes some months and even years before it can start to yield revenue at all but I'm pleased to tell you today that, while building your site using the most awesome site builder tools and resources on WA, you can earn cool and consistent revenue offering comments to other people's websites.

I Have a Bonus for You

If you upgrade your account, I'll create a PayPal account that will send and receive funds internationally for you 100% free instantly and you'll be able to withdraw to your local bank account directly without using an exchanger and without using a VPN static IP at all. The verification service costs N3500 only but I'll do that for you free as a way to compensate you for being an action taker.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ACAN(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Are you a small business owner in need of Digital Marketing intervention?

Call or whatsapp @
Akan Udofia
08057933767, 09020405585

https://acandav.business.site/
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sleemoon(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2019
pioneerwriter:
Do you desire to have financial freedom? It's certain that the only way to have financial freedom is to have a personal website and building a personal website takes some months and even years before it can start to yield revenue at all but I'm pleased to tell you today that, while building your site using the most awesome site builder tools and resources on WA, you can earn cool and consistent revenue offering comments to other people's websites.

I Have a Bonus for You

If you upgrade your account, I'll create a PayPal account that will send and receive funds internationally for you 100% free instantly and you'll be able to withdraw to your local bank account directly without using an exchanger and without using a VPN static IP at all. The verification service costs N3500 only but I'll do that for you free as a way to compensate you for being an action taker.

Congratulations!

Still working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yes, it's working perfectly, sleemoon. In fact, revenue opportunities are here in the community whether you're a novice or not. While building your site, you're going to earn offering comments to other members' blogs, creating training tutorials, videos or courses, and more. Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Read my review and take the best of decisions today: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/my-review-about-wealthy-affiliate

Israel

sleemoon:

Still working?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Rubby17: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
I just saw this piece now..
Please send me the link am interested
Preciousrubby17@Gmail. Com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
You are most welcome, Precious! Thanks for reaching out! Yes, you can earn tons of cash offering comments to blogs at WA and there are millions of blogs created within this community. So, there's always a job to do unlike other similar platforms that have gone completely dead today.

However, due to monthly subscriptions, if you are considering to just get started with a personal blog and start earning revenue through Google AdSense, CPA (Cost per Action) offers, don't hesitate to read the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5719673/start-profit-ready-website-5#87178954

Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Rubby17:
I just saw this piece now..
Please send me the link am interested
Preciousrubby17@Gmail. Com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Do you know that blog commenting jobs are dead in the industry but it's still perfectly alive and waxing stronger every day at Wealthy Affiliate? Yes, you can earn lots of dollars offering comments to other people's blogs at WA and there is no limit to how many comments you can offer and you have no limit to how much you can earn posting quality comments (take note).

You are instantly paid $0.50 on every other comment you offer to blogs and forums. And you withdraw to PayPal once you have hit a minimum threshold of $10. Maintain a minimum of 50 quality comments once in every 30 days period and keep your certified commenter status intact.

For more details, reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello, are you aware of the ongoing global economic crisis caused by the coronavirus and 5G pandemics? Alright, it's just to remind you, people, once again that the only way out of this is to start an online business of your own. While building your website alongside, you'll also have the opportunity of earning from the Site Comment 2.0 platform - this is the platform that lets you get paid for offering comments to other people's blogs or websites. And there is no limit to the number of comments you can offer per day.

If you're ready to get started today, simply reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

However, I need to let you know that the WA SiteComment 2.0 platform is a feature for the premium members - meaning that if you are not ready to upgrade your account to premium at just $19 for the first month and $49 monthly subscription, don't bother reaching out to me. You cannot make money at WA if you are not a premium member. So, get to understand this well before you get in touch with me.

If you are such a person who looks for free things, know that WA is not meant for someone like you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by hoppcee: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by goakky2010: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Highly interested. goakky2010@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Zegledon: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Pls am interested my email is zegledonstrings@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by johnprofart(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03
I will like to register sir
Send me the links and the progrem name
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by johnprofart(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04
I really want this opportunity please how can I register and start]

If you are really serious about making money online free, this is a rare and genuine opportunity for you, but unfortunately, most of those who have been submitting their ten sample posts have always been getting a rating of 3 or below which means they won't be able to get paid yet, not until their rating comes up to 4, although may be able to start posting.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.