Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea (1710 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by dxeom(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have been dating this girl for 2years now. In December 2016, she came for

holiday and stayed 1week. We had sex normal and I didn't experience any sign of

std. I have never slept with another woman since we started dating.

but, after having sex with her on 1st June, I started noticing some strange

happenings. My Penis is swollen, painful urinating, and a yellowish fluid is

constantly coming out from my penis. The pains are just unbearable. I went for

test and it was gonorrhea. I told her about it and she said she had never cheated

on me and that she can even swear to it. I'm still finding it very difficult to believe

her. Even if she is telling the truth, where else did I contact it? could it be that she

had gonorrhea without knowing? can it stay in a woman's body without showing?

I'm just confused.

Now, the real problem is that they will place me on injection, and I hate injection. I

just bought natural medicine. Pls how effective is it?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by khalhokage(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm not a Doctor but yes, women can have gonorrhea without symptoms, yet in the end gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted infection, how did she get it?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by eezeribe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
OK
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Trust me bro,condom is cheaper than faithfullness. I know times are hard and things are expensive,but N70 condom could have prevented all these.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by dxeom(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
khalhokage:
I'm not a Doctor but yes, women can have gonorrhea without symptoms, yet in the end gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted infection, how did she get it?

I don't know oo. but after I get cured, then I will have her time.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by dyadeleye(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sorry oooo, it's such a painful experience...better stick with the injection, won't take more than a week or there about but if you wanna do the capsules, two weeks to three weeks top.
Meanwhile....
Can you catch gonorrhea without having sex?

Gonorrhea is almost always transmitted during sex and it is highly unlikely that you catch it without having sex. However, you can catch it without penetration, for example if your genitals touch those of an infected partner.

You can also catch it when you share intimacy gadgets without cleaning them properly or covering them with a condom.

Can you catch gonorrhea from a toilet seat?

You can’t get gonorrhea or indeed any other sexually transmitted disease from a toilet seat. Gonorrhea bacteria do not survive outside the human body and you won't get infected from sitting on a toilet, even if someone who has gonorrhea has used it before.

There is also no risk of catching gonorrhea from swimming in a swimming pool or using a jacuzzi.
# coughs*

Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by thesicilian: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maybe she got it as she was passing by someone who had gonorrhoea through her Wi-Fi that she mistakenly left on.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by dxeom(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Maybe she got it as she was passing by someone who had gonorrhoea through her Wi-Fi that she mistakenly left on.

Really? WiFi?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by wahles(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Monitor her closely, d symptoms would soon manifest# trust me#
Re: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
The truth is one of u cheated,and since u r very sure of urself,then she's the mole.Meanwhile gonorhea can be in a man's body for a while before the symptoms starts showing out.What I mean is ,u may have contacted it long before now.Sorry for the pains ,proper medication will do justice to it.

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Palaver / Treat Your Pid Today / How Can One Cure Short Sightedness/ Myopia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.