Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,938 members, 7,852,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Please Help Me I Can't Make It Without You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me I Can't Make It Without You (453 Views)

How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / Please I Can't Solve Lantern Quantitative Reasoning For Primary Schools Book 5, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Can't Make It Without You by Multikin(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Little did i know that there is a forum one can join and have piece of mind until the day i mistakenly clicked on http:/nct.com.ng via google. To cut the matter short. I love this forum and will like fellow members to help me... My name is Samuel Sunday, though people called me Mizzy because of my musical carrier. I am a husler, but my talent is music. I started music in 2014, then i did not know more about it. Many people has mock me, even family members that i should find something else i do. They said music is not for a poor man like me. Fortunately, God has opened away, but i need your supports and advice to make it through that way. There is this contest which a bosom friend registered me in Lagos and according to their crateria, all contestants must have a minimum of 1k likes on his facebook page, else he/she can not be qualified to participate. Friends please help me like my page and recommend it to your friends. Here is the page link http://facebook.com/britestarmusic. Please i can't make it without you and i promise when i make it there, this forum will not be forgotten in history. God bless. If you have special contribution or suggestion for me please i'll appreciate. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Diesel For Supply In Large Quantity Available Urgently / The Hidden Truth / What Is This NSCDC Officer Holding In His Hand ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.