Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Remedy For Cataracts, Glaucoma And Other Health Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy For Cataracts, Glaucoma And Other Health Challenges (418 Views)

Understanding Cataracts: Causes, Signs, Prevention And Treatment / Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Cataracts, Glaucoma And Other Health Challenges by Partteen: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dear All,
This is to raise our awareness on the fact that most ailments now have solutions. I have personally recommended products for Arthritis and cataracts with outstanding results.
These products supply the body with required nutrients to heal the body of any form of injury the body might have experienced.
God in His infinite mercies planted aloe for food and medicine. These healing properties have helped a patient with diabetic ulcers that needed amputation to avoid it and was healed with these products.
We call them miracle products.
For more information about these products, call
08051380308. I reside in Lagos. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Will Make You Develop A Healthy Hair And Smooth / Toilet Infection / I Have Personally Witnessed Demon Possession- Psychiatrist & Psychoanalyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.