Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? (1358 Views)

Who In The World Did Cain Marry??? / Can A Christian Sister Or Brother Become A Model? / Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister And If So Was It Incest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? by harakiri(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2010
The first time i asked this question, i was 15 years old and i was rebuked by the bible class tutor.The second time i asked this question was in my early twenties in the university (ESUT) and the "brethren" told me indirectly NOT to question the lord because his ways are different from humans. I will be 30 years old in March this year and i am asking this question for the third time :

Who did Cain marry after he got banished from the garden of Eden?Was it his sister or who? Where there another set of "Adam and Eves" in the bible?I ask this because i understand that incest is punishable by death in the old testament.So if this is the case, who did he marry? The book of genesis talks about him being cursed, a mark put on his head and banished from Eden.So where did he go and who did he meet and more importantly, WHO DID HE MARRY?

Before some people think i am Atheist, I am not! I do believe that this world was created by a supernatural being and not some big bang theory but there are a lot of inconsistencies with the bible or better yet. . .with Christianity in general and this has shaken my beliefs in the whole religious thingy to the extent i have been to church only three times in the last five years.I cannot continue living my life in blind ignorance.So the question remains :

Who was Cain's wife?His sister or who?
Re: Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2010
D bloody story was written by moses and it is fake. I ws also told nt 2 question d lord words bt does words are nt 4rm god. Even afta noahs ark incest is there.
Re: Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? by doggyall: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2010
My cousin from another mother.
Re: Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? by niceguy10: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2010
Poster, go ask your Father, ya ya boy, who are you to ask that?
Re: Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? by gshyne(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
man this question tough pass rocket scienceĀ  . i ll be well interested in answers tho
Re: Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who? by KunleOshob(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2010
@Poster
This question as been thouroughly discussed and well explained on this forum before, i suggest you go through the thread below and you would find all the answers you need. Read especially ost #9 poted by black_revo. it really puts things in a clearer perspective.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310975.0.html

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Video Of An Old African President's Death / Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! / Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.