Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air (7091 Views)

“if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” – Roman G / “who Is This Shatta Wale,i Don’t Know Him” – Timaya Reacts || WATCH VIDEO / 9 Countries You Can Travel To And Get Rich In No Time – You Don’t Need USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by dejiWEST: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2017
I swear. the phone is very sleek and beautiful, eye candy really, has the features of a fine babe smiley

Iamdemola:
No 10 is a breaker. I love the design
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by dejiWEST: 12:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Yeahhh, as Naira better small the price drop straight, I rank it among their best device, maybe top 3.

bravesoul247:
Yea, that's why I said 70k I think cos I wasnt really sure. I got mine for 64 when it came out so I thought recession sef fit follow affect am. It's a great device.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2017
dejiWEST:
Yeahhh, as Naira better small the price drop straight, I rank it among their best device, maybe top 3.

top 3 but I rank it as my no1
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by chicwoman(f): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
I like the pictures im seeing
dejiWEST:
It's around 60-65k, great phone if you ask me
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
dejiWEST:
I swear. the phone is very sleek and beautiful, eye candy really, has the features of a fine babe smiley

Body design is one area Tecno has really improved on.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
With the new CX Limited edition that will be out one can always look out for better things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached / Your Biggest Regret Of 2012 / You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.