Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air (6920 Views)

“if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” – Roman G / “who Is This Shatta Wale,i Don’t Know Him” – Timaya Reacts || WATCH VIDEO / 9 Countries You Can Travel To And Get Rich In No Time – You Don’t Need USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Have you been looking for a comprehensive, exclusive and a well researched information about the Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air, then you've just arrived at the right place. Here, you will find everything you need to know about this android phones.

The Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air are the newest addition to the Tecno Camon family, this device launched in Kenya (23/3/2017) and the event was fantastic.

Some believes this phone is to be the subsequent Tecno Camon C10 to succeed last year’s Camon C9.

Without further ado, here’s the ultimate list of everything you should know or probably don’t know about the new Tecno Camon CX and Tecno Camon CX Air – It covers specifications, features, colours, camera properties, reviews price and where to buy in Nigeria (Konga and Jumia)

Before you proceed, here are the key specifications of the Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air.

Tecno Camon CX Key Specs

Tecno Camon CX – Key Specs
16MP Front Camera with Dual Flash
16MP AF Back Camera with Ring Flash
16GB ROM
2GB RAM
5.5″ FH PS Touchscreen
1.5 GHz Octa-Core
4G LTE: Band 3/7/20/28A/40
3200 mAh
Light Speed Charge

Tecno Camon CX Air – Key Specs
13MP Front Camera with Dual Flash
13MP AF Back Camera With Dual Flash
16GB ROM
2GB RAM
5.5″ HD IPS Touchscreen
1.25 GHz Quad-Core
4G LTE: Band 3/7/20/28 40
3200mAh
Click here for full Tecno Camon CX Air specifications.

Everything You Should Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
1. Front selfie camera

Are you looking for a smartphone with a mind blowing camera?

Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air – Selfie Camera
Don’t worry, the Tecno Camon CX got you covered. The Camon CX is equipped with a 16 MP front camera, while the CX Air is equipped with a 13 MP front camera.

Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air – Selfie Camera
Selfies taken on the CX are of high quality. Better than some rear cameras pixels you will find in other phones.

1 Like

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
2.Wide-Angle Selfie

Tecno Camon CX –Wide Angle Selfie Camera
You can activate the 120 wide-angle mode for a big gathering. The wide-angle capability allows you to fit a wider background and more friends into one fantastic group selfie.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
3. 8 real-time portrait

The Camon CX Android device is equipped with 8 real time portrait filters.Never miss any chance to share the best selfie with the world.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
4. 4 in 1 selfie

Tecno Camon CX – 4 in 1 Selfie Camera
Camon lovers are in for a great deal of selfie taking feature.
The Camon CX is endowed with 4 in 1 selfie making it the best Tecno phone with awesome selfish taking ability. Also, you get better in terms of brightness. The Camon CX can get selfie 30% brighter.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
6. Colours

The different shades of Tecno Camon CX.The Camon CX device is coming in varieties of colour to match and suit your life-style. Tecno Camon CX comes different colours – Elegant Blue, Rose Gold, Champagne Gold And Sky Grey.

Meanwhile, Camon CX Air comes in only three colours.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
7. Manchester City Limited Edition

To my Manchester city fans, Tecno Camon CX will secretly release an exclusive limited version for Mancity FC of England.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
8. Tecno best camera phone in 2017

This phone’s camera is the best Tecno have and will produce in 2017.
Tecno Camon CX – Best Tecno Selfie Camera Phone in 2017
Looking at the many emphasy placed on the Canon CX, there’s no doubt about it being the best!

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
9. Awesome back camera

The Camon CX has a 16MP rear camera, F/2.0 aperture, 1.0 focus, ring flash, a picture library and filters. Altogether makes a sophisticated camera phone for intense photo shoots.

Tecno Camon CX – HD Camera
However, the Techno CX Air is packed with 13MP front and back camera. The front selfie can snap great crystal clear photographs almost similar with the 16MP front camera packed on the Camon CX.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
10. Elegant design

The Tecno Camon CX boasts of a 5.6mm exquisite build in the thinnest part. The harmony 2.5D Glass screen is with visual tension, we call it water drop screen.

The 5.5″ FHD screen features 404 PPI high pixel density, so every picture is clear on the screen.

Camon CX – 5.5″ Full HD IPS Screen
Being water drop means, you can still touch the screen effectively even when wet.

Tecno Camon CX Body
The Camon CX also come with genuine Full Metal Build from One Piece of Aerospace-Grade Aluminum, The sleek metal structure is finished with rounded chamfered edges and subtle curves to deliver an amazing touch as it looks.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
11. Tempered Safety Glass Security for LCD Broken

Tecno Camon CX is equipped with Japanese NEG high permeability steel protective glass. reduce 30% of the broken screen rate. And that TECNO offer one time free replacement of touch panel or display for phones purchased within 3 months.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
12. Battery Capacity

The battery capacity of the Tecno Camon CX is on the average (about 3200mAh). It’s not as crazy as the Tecno L9 and L9 Plus, if you need such huge battery in a device…Then i think you should just check out smartphones with over 4000mAh battery in Nigeria.

Tecno Camon CX – battery capacity
But there’s one nice thing about the CX battery.
You can shorten your charging time and get 1 hour @ 70% and 10 minutes can stand by all day.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
13. Light speed charge

Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air Flash charge
5V/2A/10W charging and a 10 minutes charge can take 1000 pictures.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
14. Dual SIM & 3-Slot

Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air SIM Slot
Came with dual micro SIM + TF card, the three slots are segregate design and they are not interfering. The expandable TF card support up to 128GB of files.

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
15. Android N 7.0

Tecno Camon CX – Android N
The operating system of the phone is Android 7.0. Though, we’ve been getting rumours of the Android O lately and when to launch, however…The CamonCX devices will be powered with Android N.

HiOS Android N 7.0 OS Features

Data Saver: Reduce Waste, Lower Cost
Efficiency: Doze Mode Upgraded, More Power Saving
Multi-window Supported: One Phone, Several Tasks
Notifications: Combine Notice, optimize Info
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
16. Massive processor

Tecno Camon CX and Camon CX Air processor
The Camon CX is equipped with octa-core processor making your gaming, browsing and overall phone usage experience awesome.

On the other hand, the Camon CX Air is equipped with an outstanding Quad-Core processor.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
17. Advanced after sales service

As a flagship model, is there any advanced after sales service for this device?

I’m sure you’d be wondering what after sales service mean! If you have purchased or planning to buy Tecno Camon CX, you should not ignore this.

Well..I’ll break it down in bullets. Tecno offers 3 special services for CX:

Fast Repair: Offer 24 hours fast repair service for transceiver under warranty with functional defect.
7 Days DAP: Offer phone swap for functional defects occurred within 7 days after purchase upon validation by Carlcare service center
3 months security for LCD broken: Offer one time free replacement of touch panel or display for phones purchased within 3 months with touch panel or display broken upon presentation of valid Proof of Purchase (invoice)

Source: http://naijaknowhow.com.ng/tecno-camon-cx-and-camon-cx-air/

Mods please push this to fp. It's a very useful information.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Ejadike(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wow... great features.. Tecno is just wowing us anyhow. Kudos to Tecno!
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Dandsome: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Massive info
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Jaculze(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wow... never knew Camon CX has these features... very great. Oga mods push this to fp na or isn't it worth being in fp? Very insightful
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by chicwoman(f): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
With all the things I've heard about this camon nothing is stopping me from not buying it.
How much is it?
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 1:14am On Jun 10, 2017
chicwoman:
With all the things I've heard about this camon nothing is stopping me from not buying it.
How much is it?
it can cost from 70k i think
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Abdstrakt(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2017
chicwoman:
How much is it?
Got mine for 62k. It's a very good device. You'll love it.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by paolokonqueror(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
I always knew the CX was a phone to have, the specs are just great, see ehn it's obvious they put so much into it, especially making the camera.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by dejiWEST: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
It's around 60-65k, great phone if you ask me
chicwoman:
How much is it?
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by dejiWEST: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol Haba! E no reach 70 oh, when it came it yeah but the price has since dropped, can get it for as low as 60k sef
bravesoul247:
it can cost from 70k i think
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Good info. Nice one OP
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Imagine being able to edit your pictures while taking them without any extra app, bliss!!!
bravesoul247:
3. 8 real-time portrait

The Camon CX Android device is equipped with 8 real time portrait filters.Never miss any chance to share the best selfie with the world.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2017
No 10 is a breaker. I love the design
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by Queentito(f): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Very detailed explanation, thank you OP
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol Haba! E no reach 70 oh, when it came it yeah but the price has since dropped, can get it for as low as 60k sef
Yea, that's why I said 70k I think cos I wasnt really sure. I got mine for 64 when it came out so I thought recession sef fit follow affect am. It's a great device.
Re: 17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air by bravesoul247(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Queentito:
Very detailed explanation, thank you OP
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? / Email Delivery Issues / Photos From Osun Youth Ambassador's Awards 2018 As 22 Personalities Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.