Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith (1841 Views)

CORONAVIRUS: When Human Abandons Religious Rituals For Logic And Humanity / Nigerians And Common Sense With Pastor Shola Jordan Adeoye (video, Pics) / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by bennyann: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrPresident1:
Faith is PURE SCIENCE.

PURE AND PRECISE SCIENCE.

Faith is too simple to some people's brain to be associated with science.

But the nothing they believe is the origin of something, I wonder how complicated that is.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by hopefulLandlord: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

grin

There's something to gain on this thread you know.

You don't use the past to discredit every other thing. tongue

lol, I'm just having fun

I do learn from threads like these too, I learn a lot from theists on this platform beneath all the arguments
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrPresident1:

Start thinking. Can you see atoms and molecules? NO. But you BELIEVE that they exist because you see matter, don't you? That is FAITH. YOU BELIEVE BECAUSE YOU SEE.

So faith exists isn't it? Now go and read the thread again and understand what that faith you say exists really is.

Now, you need to understand the nature of faith, if you have faith in yourself, is that not an example of intrinsic faith in God? God built you, He built the universe and God is invisible, yet we see His work in creation, He built everything. Atoms and molecules are invisible, they are the building blocks of everything. The Energy, or Force that assembled those building blocks that eventually became you is God. Assemble leggo bricks and breathe life into it and let us see how far you go!
So, if something is broken, who is best placed to fix it, the manufacturer, No? So if creation needs help, where is the illogic of requesting the Creator for help? If it is broken, call the builder to fix it. The problem here is that you think you can do anything by your own power, you cannot. Of course you can, on the day you breathe life into the leggo bricks you have assembled!

Go and read the thread, you obviously never read it talk less of understanding the premise of what is being put forward. You introduced 'skydaddy' into this conversation, SO TELL US WHAT YOU MEAN BY SKYDADDY.

The energy within you is not intrinsic to you, it is not generated by you, if the owner requires it now, you die immediately! What is 'xtain delusion', did you see it on my thread? Show me.

Again, I tell you you have neither special abilities nor have you visited extraordinary realms, this thread is proof. Had you these encounters that you brag about, you wouldn't spew this load of childish nonsense here.

Pheeeeewww.. You've got to see how weak I'm right now. Like seriously? This is what happens when man replaces his brain with an old book. Dose faith in Yahweh prove that he actually oversee the affairs of mortals who you claim he created? You said I haven't experienced anything paranormal, I think this is where I leave you to your faith.

Good luck bro.. Really don't have time to argue. Been busy with my guide. You don't know what you're missing. Awake soon..
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by bennyann: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol, I'm just having fun

I do learn from threads like these too, I learn a lot from theists on this platform beneath all the arguments

That's my guy.

Just as we learn from you too cheesy
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by bennyann: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
HenryDion:

Pheeeeewww.. You've got to see how weak I'm right now. Like seriously? This is what happens when man replaces his brain with an old book. Dose faith in Yahweh prove that he actually oversee the affairs of mortals who you claim he created? You said I haven't experienced anything paranormal, I think this is where I leave you to your faith.

Good luck bro.. Really don't have time to argue. Been busy with my guide. You don't know what you're missing. Awake soon..

Please what is he missing? I'm curious
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

grin

There's something to gain on this thread you know.

You don't use the past to discredit every other thing. tongue

You need to read my thread on 'they did not know that Noah had entered the Ark'. God does not do anything haphazardly, in Noah's time, the righteous were marked and sealed with God, they entered the Ark and were saved.

On 20th January 2017, the gates of Noah's ark were closed. What we all are doing right now is expecting the Saviour Jesus Christ
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by hoMegas(m): 1:37am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by bennyann: 3:17am On Jun 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

You need to read my thread on 'they did not know that Noah had entered the Ark'. God does not do anything haphazardly, in Noah's time, the righteous were marked and sealed with God, they entered the Ark and were saved.

On 20th January 2017, the gates of Noah's ark were closed. What we all are doing right now is expecting the Saviour Jesus Christ

Ok, I will go through it.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2017
hoMegas:

The face of the wicked one will soon be revealed.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
What do you want from God?

1 John 3:22
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Jeremiah 9:24
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Love Mercy Kindness Longsuffering Pity Hope Patience
These are the hallmarks of FAITH
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Delight thyself also in the Lord:for in these things doth He delight: to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with Him; let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth

1 John 3:22
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Love your neighbour as yourself, this is the WHOLE LAW OF GOD

This is FAITH!
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
The electro-Magnetic energization of the melanated Higgs Boson

Sub-atomic excitation and energization....

The coming of God.

God in flesh.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
The Spirit of God will be shed upon all Israel (not the fake Israelis o, Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible).

Praise God!
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ezekiel 39:29

Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Ezekiel 18:5-9
5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
6 And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by paxonel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
‘Having faith’ is perhaps the most misunderstood term in the world. What is the meaning of faith, how does one have faith, how does one prove one’s faith? We will try to answer these questions in this study.

We will prove that there is no such thing as ‘blind faith’. Faith is not blind, and it is not deaf. Faith sees, faith is intelligent, faith is rational, faith is logical, faith is scientific, and having faith is wisdom.

There is no such thing as blind faith.
Absolutely correct,
Only that, most people with faith are currently ignorant of what faith is all about
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2017
It takes faith, rational faith, to believe that atoms and molecules are the building blocks of life; the evidence for this faith is matter.

God who made the heavens and the earth is invisible, but creation bears evidence, in design and use, that He created all things.

The human body is intricately designed, the universe obeys all the laws: creation acknowledges its creator in all things.

Atheism, the self denial of your own form, function, and purpose, is INSANITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Lalasticlala, let us explain the science of faith to the people
Re: The Science, Logic, And Common Sense Of Faith by MrPresident1: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2019
The logic of faith.

Atoms, molecules, protons etc are evidenced by matter.

So why can you not believe that your complexity is a proof of higher intelligent design?

Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godly Women Don't Fix / You Can't Prove That God Does Not Exist..... / Is God In Form Of Man Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.