Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (61430 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Awww
He try
Kudos
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Zico5(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok, good for him
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Goodgate111(f): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:
Congratulations John!!! cool
I love your casting crown sig.. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
When he's cute, a book worm, smart, tall, got everything going well for him and icing on the cake...A beast in the...* evil grin *. Lawd!!!
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Ganiyat72(f): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Biafran?
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

U no add
Abiama
angry angry

It's not given onto you.
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by kense88: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Very handsome with brain
not like some block head cheesy
Block heads like nginwa
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by jhudit(f): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is who we suppose to welcome at the airport, not those Big brother people...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
doublewisdom:
Dude is almost as handsome and as intelligent like me. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Economics, the guy go stingy die.
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by thundafire: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Very handsome with brain
dat understand how to chase skirt but cnt read
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by bellotaofeek: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Name checkers , it's over to you .
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by bellotaofeek: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Name checkers , it's over to you . LOl:
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by kense88: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Damilare5882:
One good rep from the COKE nation grin grin...you know wah I mean ryt ...winks wink
You mean one more sleepless night for the brown roof republic I
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Malakh: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
una no dey hear word Most High says learn not the ways of strangers, He said it will be your shame, our wisdom,knowledge and understanding was left to us to read but they are foolish to the wise ones of the world but He did say He will use the foolish things to confound the mighty/wise.
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by maysimsimple(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just like the afonjas n Igbos are propelling England to the U-20 FIFA world cup.. I love been a Nigerian...

author=Elmojiid post=57363186]omo wa ni...son of the soil be you afonja or Igbo we are one, one luv keeus together[/quote]
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Laple0541(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thermodynamics:
He is a Yoruba man, a typical afonja, look at his name properly.

I de joke oh, before Igbos go come for me.
One love my people.

The little point wey Igbos get u wan de toy with am,....u are OYO oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by zeezeegal(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Congrats Man... Not All Those Pussy Hunters Everywhere Claiming First Class In Bedmatics
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by DemiKOL(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Una sure say the guy handsome because these days na everybody wey carry first class na dem dey dey handsome or cute:/
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by IJOBA2: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Very handsome with brain not like some block head cheesy
YOU MEAN CONEHEADS
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Biafran boy fresh to brain

inaaamin
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by micskales(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I didn't need to read this before knowing he's Igbo.
Greatness is in our DNA,we excel wherever we find ourselves.We're too blessed,blame it on God no be our fault tongue
even in drug

1 Like

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by kc2hansome(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
maysimsimple:
Just like the afonjas n Igbos are propelling England to the U-20 FIFA world cup.. I love been a Nigerian...

author=Elmojiid post=57363186]omo wa ni...son of the soil be you afonja or Igbo we are one, one luv keeus together

yeah and the Kiata's are kicking Nigerians out of worlds cups with silly red cards.

Now on the topic;
thought they claimed Igbos are not good with politics. Yeye dey smell ooooo
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Laple0541:
Congratulations to him, however it's easy to make a first class over there than here in Nigeria, your have all the required materials at your reach, the atmosphere is very conducive and the lecturers over there see you as a colleague (unlike those foolish Nigerian lecturers that see students esp undergraduates as slaves).
That reminds me of a guy that finished with a first class from a University in the US and eventually came home for NYSC in Nigeria, we were posted to thesame school and what bothered me most was his inability to balance simple equations in Chem, I was forced to ask why couldn't he and what he told me was "we don't do these shits in the State".... I was so shocked.
Believe me d guy no fit complete d youth service prog ooo, d yeye boy run back where him com from.

I know you are related to Liar Mohammed but continue. You can post or say anything here on nairaland.
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
If he were with highness worth of billions dollars, Nigeria would have labelled him Igbo man from regions.
Nigeria knows how to claiming what what they can't offer her citizens at home educational institutions in Nigeria.

God bless Biafra citizens all over the world. These are the leaders in Biafra republic.

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Bondesniger(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
did you observe the Nigerian flag behind?
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Lyndollarz(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
cheesy oh lawd, I have found my missing rib
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nathan2016: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
The level of tribalism in Nairaland....iIs excess ,..Abeg youth of this century, there is more to life than tribe ooo
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Pearly255(f): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Handsome with brain kiss
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by happiro: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
nice one.....congrat
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by AprokoAlertTV: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think he is Ibo, hmmm... Biafra will want to claim him now.
ChangeIsCostant:
Pictured is John Paul Nwaezeigwe, who has made a mark for himself after graduating from St Mary's University. Halifax, Canada in flying colors. The handsome young man who lives in Lagos - bagged two majors (Political. Science & Economics) with a first Class. Congratulations to him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/john-paul-nwaezeigwe-graduates-with-first-class-in-canada.html
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by 1metre: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Very handsome with brain
as if u have 3rd class undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) / Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.