Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos (70472 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by davillian(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Is olowo dubia a profession

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by ettybaba(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:
It is either he slept with another man's wife or he was about to exhume human skull from the cemetery.
You and the entire member of your family will die miserably.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by doskie(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I know this may sound outlandish, but I bet he ate money yahoo boys wrote into his account. I guess they must have been targeting him for a while.

Bank Guarantee job can close a lineage if care is not taken.

Live an honest life, earn your living honestly.

Agumbankembu ndi Biafra.
na wa o

some people don't joke with money oh
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by enshi(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
montezz:
Jesus! I know this guy!
Egbon ore mi!

I dont think you are security conscious at all....

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Jay542(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.
Wack boyangry

Whats the source of his wealth
What's the source of your father's wealth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Jay542:
Wack boyangry

What's the source of your father's wealth
my father is the biggest importer in your country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Jay542(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

my father is the biggest importer in your country
Hahaa... Fvck Off son
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Jay542:

Hahaa... Bleep Off boy.

if I make a single call you will be dead in the morning. Dont tempt me. If not you would be sleeping with the fishes tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Such a fine young man .

Rip.

Note: whatever u do for a living. Be straight about it . Nobody get sense pass .

What a pity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by temmytee20(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Wat a small World we live in.. ..dis dude sAw me in bank somtimes ago and was like re u blind u stepped on som1... i apologise bt he started makin a scene all because of 1 skinny funny lookin Babe with him...i jst laugh.......well RIP to d dead... ...jst feel pity 4 his mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by SmartMugu: 1:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I know this may sound outlandish, but I bet he ate money yahoo boys wrote into his account. I guess they must have been targeting him for a while.

Bank Guarantee job can close a lineage if care is not taken.

Live an honest life, earn your living honestly.

Agumbankembu ndi Biafra.
I agree with you on the boldened, but it may not be true in every situation.

A friend just told me he may be killed whenever he returns to Nigeria from the US. Why? Some folks he knew in Nigeria wanted him to help them buy some cars and ship them to Nigeria. He found out the funds were hitting his personal bank account from random people from random states in the US, Colorado, Alaska, Ohio, Vermont etc. Those states aren't even close to one another. Dude went to his bank in the US and told them he knew nothing about the transactions. The banks held on to the funds until someone would come out confidently to defend the source, which no one did. Now, folks upset are telling him he'll be killed if he steps his feet in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by logica(m): 2:27am On Jun 10, 2017
SmartMugu:

I agree with you on the boldened, but it may not be true in every situation.

A friend just told me he may be killed whenever he returns to Nigeria from the US. Why? Some folks he knew in Nigeria wanted him to help them buy some cars and ship them to Nigeria. He found out the funds were hitting his personal bank account from random people from random states in the US, Colorado, Alaska, Ohio, Vermont etc. Those states aren't even close to one another. Dude went to his bank in the US and told them he knew nothing about the transactions. The banks held on to the funds until someone would come out confidently to defend the source, which no one did. Now, folks upset are telling him he'll be killed if he steps his feet in Nigeria.
Smart mugu indeed. If your friend wasn't willing to deal, how did they get his account number? He chop money come dey give you mugu story.

Back to the main story; anything and the judges file out with robes. Nobody knows what really happened. People get kidnapped and murdered all the time. They don't have to be involved in dirty deals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by DrGoodmanFather: 2:38am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:
It is either he slept with another man's wife or he was about to exhume human skull from the cemetery.

Somebody died an this is what you can post. We can smell senseless flat head Ipob from afar. Your death will be mocked same way. curse upon your generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Kbanka: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.
Make
The way yu started yr post, I thought yu knew enough about him to make small sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by deltateam: 4:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

What is the source of your reasoning?

Show ing off wealth in social media is a NO NO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by slap1(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2017
oshe11:
Y dat im frend wen see am for Ibadan dey laff ni....

ARREST HIM, HE IS A SUSPECT undecided

Some people misuse that emoji to mean crying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by SmartMugu: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2017
logica:
Smart mugu indeed. [b]If your friend wasn't willing to deal, how did they get his account number? [/b]He chop money come dey give you mugu story.

Back to the main story; anything and the judges file out with robes. Nobody knows what really happened. People get kidnapped and murdered all the time. They don't have to be involved in dirty deals.
People I know in Nigeria send me money all the time to help them buy and ship cars. Obviously I expect to see bank wires originating from Nigeria. I'd do the same thing he did if the funds were coming from random places in the US, it's just common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by godquality: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
But you just did exactly that.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by back2sender: 5:05am On Jun 10, 2017
montezz:
Jesus! I know this guy!
Egbon ore mi!
You are a criminal as well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by akpamuomenka: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Somebody died an this is what you can post. We can smell senseless flat head Ipob from afar. Your death will be mocked same way. curse upon your generation

Same to you and your generation both physically, spiritually and financially.

The pics you posted is the the reason why your curse will remain with you. You are guilty of the same offence.
Therefor your curses is rejected back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by OluwaGolden(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2017
He's a friend and a brother,please respect his memories..................... Rip Dayo
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by akpamuomenka: 5:30am On Jun 10, 2017
ettybaba:
You and the entire member of your family will die miserably.

Your sins has made your curses returned back to you and your entire generation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by akpamuomenka: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=57366205][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2017
madjune:
Can't judge this nigga but three things.

It's never good to flaunt your small wealth in the face of adverse poverty.

2. Never eat other peoples money and feel you're free.

3. If you're made, always fast and pray when in Naija.
i wish i could drop 1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2017
dtruth50:
some of u saying his wealth is not clean or he is yahoo yahoo, can u mention a rich man who hv clean source of his wealth? no one in dis country.
you're definitely à child.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2017
I fink he's in this cdq video. hmmnnnn
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by logica(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2017
back2sender:

You are a criminal as well.
So the dead guy is a criminal?
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by logica(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
SmartMugu:

it's just common sense.
Giving your account number to trustworthy people is more commonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by ssultana(f): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

What on earth are you even saying? did this really make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2017
ssultana:

What on earth are you even saying? did this really make any sense to you?

did I force you to read it. Mama. I mean grandmother. Ugly thing I beg swerve
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Reference(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
nurshah:

You are sooo bitter and hard .my God! A man lost his life leaving behind a wife and kids and you are here accusing and questioning his source of wealth ?

Nigga go work for yours and stop blaming successful people for your pains and agonies

Okay, you are too sure of his status. What is the source of his 'wealth'. What does he do for a living, what is his profession, vocation... We know Aliko Dangote makes cement, Mike Adenuga makes calls, Innocent Chukwuma makes cars... what does this man do to earn your RESPECT. I say this because in every advanced society the responses you get tending towards doubt and outright hostility is what you will expect as the first views, when information is sparse. In responsible societies the flaunting of wealth is seen as symptoms of a deeper malaise. It draws scorn from the public and the tax man from government. it is incidences like this....bodies on the street that attracted a young J. Edgar Hoover into the jet setting world of organised crime. Yes, it smells like it....big time. People are not just gunned down for 'being successful'. Mark Zuckerberg took an early morning jog in Lagos....Bill Gates has been here several times....and the money man Floyd Mayweather is coming to town. If he hears success gets you fast to your grave then he has no business coming to Nigeria. It does not and you should not create that impression.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by TinaAnita(f): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
I have zero tolerance for those who flaunt their ill-gotten money on social media platforms. You can tell from the pictures that dude was not a gentleman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.