Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos (70467 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Oppypoppy: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
As dem hands no dey clean.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2017
His hands are not clean.
He has possibly over stepped on toes of these fellows , possibly stealing money from his fellow Yahoo boys,possibly for show offs.He got served.

Thats what u get when you only know how to collect more than you bargained for
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2017
TinaAnita:
I have zero tolerance for those who flaunt their ill-gotten money on social media platforms. You can tell from the pictures that dude was not a gentleman

Celebrities especially hip hop artists will soon be next to experience recession from what I've deducted here. Why can't people just learn to mind their own business? tongue
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by BOLAUWA: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.
Whats the source of his wealth
"the dance of a mad man is interesting to watch in the market square, only Wen the mad man is not your brother "- African proverb. Pray that such doesn't happen to ur loved ones, then u won't talk the way u just did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by HMDplease: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Buh y are nigerians so judgmental? Such a hansome dude n his cute baby, RIP man.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Erums(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.

Sorri i dnt think dats de issue, he was killed and to start tabling his source of wealth isnt the case.... Even legit pple get kidnaped... Dnt they?
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2017
FLAUNTING YOUR WEALTH AND EGO IN NIGERIA IS NOW DANGEROUS IN NIGERIA. WITCHES NO LONGER ATTACK IT IS NOW KIDNAPPERS
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by dtruth50: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
you're definitely à child.
wehdon gr8 grandpa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
I just want to salute the professional ethics of the abductors who released his wife and children.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by hedonistic: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I just want to salute the professional ethics of the abductors who released his wife and children.

Professional ethics? This would have been comical, were it no so morbidly sardonic.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by ssultana(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

did I force you to read it. Mama. I mean grandmother. Ugly thing I beg swerve

lol now I get it,it's actually a slowpoke..so sorry I assumed you weren't one initially

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with we Nigerians, someone died and all I see are people debating on the source of his wealth. So pathetic!

R I P to the dead,I pray Almighty Allah gives his family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss. From HIM we came and to HIM we shall return.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2017
SmartMugu:

People I know in Nigeria send me money all the time to help them buy and ship cars. Obviously I expect to see bank wires originating from Nigeria. I'd do the same thing he did if the funds were coming from random places in the US, it's just common sense.

Not so much of a common sense now is it? He's dead bro.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by oshe11: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2017
slap1:

Some people misuse that emoji to mean crying.
Oh.... I See!

Make mistake no go land am for jail ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by emperormossad(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Sharon6:
Ha!
May God forgive him his sins.
Name one.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by emperormossad(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Dongreat:
From the story, the assassins had no beef with his family despite them being kidnaped along with the man. This killing is very personal and he may have provoked it. No surprises if a forensics examination is done, only to find out that he's into some shady business and was killed by a rival or same gang members who felt betrayed. Well, my condolences to his family.
So a forensic examination will reveal the reason behind his death...no dey talk like say na only you go school oga.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by emperormossad(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
See how you're contradicting yourself.

In one sentence you accuse him of living at the expense of others and in the next, you said you don't know and won't judge.

You definitely know something about him or you're a fullblown retárd.
One with a big R...unfortunately!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by emperormossad(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
TinaAnita:
I have zero tolerance for those who flaunt their ill-gotten money on social media platforms. You can tell from the pictures that dude was not a gentleman
Don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by emperormossad(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Tiny23:
I don't know what is wrong with we Nigerians, someone died and all I see are people debating on the source of his wealth. So pathetic!

R I P to the dead,I pray Almighty Allah gives his family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss. From HIM we came and to HIM we shall return.
Amen. Thanks for the prayers, seeing your post shows me some people still wake from the right side of their beds.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2017
hedonistic:

Professional ethics? This would have been comical, were it no so morbidly sardonic.

Thank you, have a nice day smiley
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by tosin1570(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2017
dtruth50:
some of u saying his wealth is not clean or he is yahoo yahoo, can u mention a rich man who hv clean source of his wealth? no one in dis country.

Are you for real, that shows your own hand is not also clean. We do have a lot of law abiding Nigerian citizens that are doing well. Please do not paint anyone doing well that their source of money is not clean
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Where did he tooked those pictures? I'm sure he didn't tooked them in Dubai
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
DonCrust:

My father is Another ape. My village elders are still deliberating on my matter, they will soon finish!

grin now that's Fun.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by ariesbull: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
NCAN over to u
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by sobastical: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2017
I smell rat... it's indeed a personal deal he engaged him that cost his life and why are men bleaching this day
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2017
choose your friends wisely, u + bad friends = early death
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by kumulus(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
montezz:
Jesus! I know this guy!
Egbon ore mi!

I believed you........after I saw your profile pic. Kinni sow
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
People who want to flaunt wealth should make use of the police..
Police is your friend because they like " Chop I Chop "..
Who will chop all the money he was saving ?
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
bamdly:
naija don't like good tinz for another man
The rate of wickedness is alarming..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.