Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' (794 Views)

Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria / Man Inhumanity 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' / Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by Jalamoh1: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Human are cruel, human inhumanity to man has no sign of ending soon.

This is a story of organisation I worked for first or last Bank.

I have no regrets for leaving, coz I have made my money and even defrauded d bank, dat dey can't find out anytime soon. grin Mumu bank.

I'm am writing this bcoz of d complains I got lately from guys still working with Dem called service executive.

Service executives are the engine room of first bank, they are used to there last blood with peanut as salary.

Promise upon promise of adding meagre amount to there pay has not been fulfilled up till date, this are people who have equal certificates or more with there supervisors.

Even if u can't convert dem, increase there pay to a good standard, dat dey won't grumble with money to move dem to steal.

The mumu heads (CEO, hcmd, and branches senior staff) are there to pound more and more work on u, smile all the time to customers, than to compensate u for good job done. U will all rot in hell.

Are these Junior staff not human?

Some have family to cater for, some live life miserably, but Wat is there since to go to polytechnics and get job with dem.

The Ricos, senior staff don't want to see u grow,
Rico's eat anything they like from branches wen they visit, sn have there ways of cutting contract money, inflate receipt, etc

People are working for u, u find it difficult to send dem for training, senior staff go for training and claim money massively.

First Bank stingy bank, other organizations will appreciate there staff in December by giving goodies for dem to enjoy with there families, but since I knew Fbn, dey av Neva done dat even till this time of recession.

They said there is recession they laid off drivers, cleaners, secretaries, people leaving on meagre pay,
Whereas a salary of single top official can pay all junior staff.

They employed lower credit people, so that it will be hard for dem to ask for their rights.

Promised when they get to top position they will convert service executives, till date, those people are still hoping,
When it's time for conversion, they have there own picks, they want to bring in..

I need to enter my former branch and slap some of those cruel supervisors, idiots, mumu.
Because u are in position of power, u thread anyhow

A good organization should structure a pathway for growth, when new ones come in, let old ones in service resign or retire and create job with there accumulation so far.

First Bank, make ur work place a happy and conducive environment to work

Nigeria leaders are doing there own, grass root people are doing same, when will Nigerians get rid of this cruel people, the change has begun!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nb :
Some are witnessing same In other organizations.

Mystery shoppers you are not left out, traitors of service executives.

If all of you do not have a positive change of mind, may woe betide you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by Jalamoh1: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Front page, Pls moderators
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by amuokuko: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm...
First Bank SMH....

A bank I gave my best but as a service executive, u re nothing but a slave that can be disposed any time..

A car of 400k was my greatest undoing, the day my Boss knew I had a car, she audited my salary account, this was was on a monday, by friday of that same week I got arrested that I was a suspect to a crime CCTV captured the staff responsible.
Sent on suspension even after the CCTV proved my innocence, the core staff involved only spent 3 months on suspension before recalled to pay up but since 2014 I ve been on that suspension even after I got cleared by Lion building police station.
In 2016, I wrote to the Top management of the bank nd I was called by the HCMD nd cautioned on why I wrote..

Let me not bore you with the rest of the story but sincerely the management is cruel to those called Service Executive.

Unfortunately, I still love the bank irrespective of their cruelty, leaving them to posterity to judge..
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by aysnoopy(m): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2017
this is really bad.
I just got an offer from there insurance and I think I'm going to back off soon with all I've heard about them.
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by Jalamoh1: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2017
amuokuko:
Hmmm...
First Bank SMH....

A bank I gave my best but as a service executive, u re nothing but a slave that can be disposed any time..

A car of 400k was my greatest undoing, the day my Boss knew I had a car, she audited my salary account, this was was on a monday, by friday of that same week I got arrested that I was a suspect to a crime CCTV captured the staff responsible.
Sent on suspension even after the CCTV proved my innocence, the core staff involved only spent 3 months on suspension before recalled to pay up but since 2014 I ve been on that suspension even after I got cleared by Lion building police station.
In 2016, I wrote to the Top management of the bank nd I was called by the HCMD nd cautioned on why I wrote..

Let me not bore you with the rest of the story but sincerely the management is cruel to those called Service Executive.

Unfortunately, I still love the bank irrespective of their cruelty, leaving them to posterity to judge..

That is where they are good at, they punish service executives and pamper there SN, even if an sn commit a fraud, other sn quickly rally round to cover it, to avoid exposure.

but s service executive, once s by on suspension, that is endless... are service executives not human like these people!!!!!
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by Enddystar(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2017
aysnoopy:
this is really bad.
I just got an offer from there insurance and I think I'm going to back off soon with all I've heard about them.
If you are good at marketing, you will earn well from the insurance thing
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by Jalamoh1: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
aysnoopy:
this is really bad.

go for that.

some of their top executives cornering their increment have been warned. so u can enjoy that better than the banking part
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by aysnoopy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jalamoh1:

go for that.

some of their top executives cornering their increment have been warned. so u can enjoy that better than the banking part

thanks. although marketing nor insurance is not my field, but I've no choice because Nigeria of nowadays is not all about qualification
Re: Human Cruelty ' A Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria' by damosade(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bros..welldone with the writeup. Kindly tweet this to firstbankngr..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Effect Does Biafra Have On Nigeria If Actualized? / Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los / Questions And Answers On Using The Abuja-kaduna Railway To Travel From Kubwa To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.