Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los (802 Views)

World's Richest Senators Receive $37,500 Monthly Each, Separate From Salaries / See The World's Richest Man In History, Not Bill Gates ( Photos ) / Jeff Bezos Now The World Richest Man [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los by tuoyo21: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Haba, could there be a competition between the CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos and Microsoft founder, Bill Gates?

Shortly after surpassing Microsoft founder, Bill Gates to become the world’s richest man , Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has lost the title again.

He became the richest man in the world on Thursday morning after making $1.5 billion overnight,thanks to a surge in amazon shares which grew his fortune to over $90 billion.

He lost the title later in the day when Amazon’s stock dropped, returning him to second place, with a net worth just below $90 billion.

Bill Gates is back to being the world’s richest man. Bill Gates has been top on the list for 18 out of the 23 years the Forbes Richest list was initiated.
http://www.brivalix.com/bill-gates-overtakes-amazon-boss-jeff-bezos-as-world-richest-man-hours-after-losing-it/

Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los by Josephjnr(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
I will meet you guys up there soon.
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
See as billions dey overtake billion in just some hours in between! Baba God oooo, bless the work of my hands and Pls pick that call soon......... I will never be ungrateful to you...
Re: Bill Gates Overtakes Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos As World Richest Afters Hours Of Los by Oche211(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
modelmike7:
See as billions dey overtake billion in just some hours in between!
Baba God oooo, bless the work of my hands and Pls pick that call soon.........
I will never be ungrateful to you...
let me connect to ur prayer too.

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Training And Tutorials / How To Delete Your Gmail Account / Dstv, Gotv To Air Nigerian Friendly Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.