Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Never Do This When You Don't Have This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Do This When You Don't Have This (515 Views)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Do This When You Don't Have This by sharpguy10(m): 12:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys in today post I am going to be sharing something that most people always do and at the end of it they get frustrated, cheated and disappointed. What I am showing you now is very important in life, when you do it without the backing of the other one, you may end up in frustration.
What I mean by "Never do this when you don't have this" is never take risk when you don't have the Spirit of God backing you. Many people take risk in life when they don't have the backing of God. Any risk you take without the backing of God's Spirit, may end up in disappointment. You may end up on the way not knowing what to do next. For example a week back when I was standing at a store. A young guy came to meet me to help him for some money for him to transport home. I ask the guy "where are you coming from? and he said that he went to a program called NEOLIFE PROGRAM. I ask him again "why are you guys taking this kind of risk when you know that you don't have money" and the guy following him said "life is all about risk" and i answer him and tell him that I know but what those guys lack in the process of taking that risk was that they never inquire in the Lord before they went for the journey. After everything I gave them money for them to go home. As you see taking risk without the present of God is very dangerous and it may lead to destruction and failure on the way. When God present is with you, He will direct you on what to do on the way to get to the end of the reason you are taking risk. And also when God presence is with you, He destroys barriers away from your ways and make every crook places straight for you, isa 45:1-3. Moses understand the danger that is in taking risk without the presence of God. That is why he said to God "if your presence do not go with us, they are going no where" and God said to him go my presence will be with you.

What to do when you want to take risk in anything.
Pray to God to guide you and preserve you in all your ways when you are going. When you do that God presence will certainly follow you.

So begin from this day never to take risk without presenting it to God first.

If you have not receive Jesus in your life or you have receive but gone astray please say this simple prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

For more success tips check this here www.dailysuccesspost..com

Keep soaring high

2 Likes

Re: Never Do This When You Don't Have This by sharpguy10(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
keep reading
Re: Never Do This When You Don't Have This by sharpguy10(m): 1:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Read and share
Re: Never Do This When You Don't Have This by sharpguy10(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Keep reading
Re: Never Do This When You Don't Have This by sharpguy10(m): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2018
life is easier when you make Jesus the Lord of your life. So accept Him today and be bless

(1) (Reply)

2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! / Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song / What Happened In Jericho!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.