Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles (15756 Views)

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Life lives is the blood, Leviticus 17:13-14. For miracle to be performed, a superior Life force has to flow through the Vessel to the receiver of the miracle in order for the extraordinary suspension of the familiar natural laws to occur.

When the superior Life force flows out and take over through the human vessel, a miraculous transformation happens. Jesus asked "who touched me?" in Luke 8:45-46. For HE perceived some virtue (life force) had gone out of HIM to transform the woman with the 12 years issue of blood. When someone becomes a born again Christian, he/she becomes directly reconnected to HIS creator and regains the direct access to the Source of Life which Adam lost; which all Humanity lost through Adam. For this reason did Jesus come, to reconnect all Humanity back to our CREATOR through holiness. When you receive JESUS and permanently focus on being holy, the supernatural becomes your natural regardless of weather you know it or not. Unfortunately, devil has used this modern World system to dumb down most Christians to the fact that they are the most Powerful set of Beings on Earth.

Before Jesus came to show us how to live forever, make the Way of eternal Life available and accessible for all Humanity, Jews like Daniel that reconnected to the CREATOR of Humanity was able to manifest miracles like shutting lions mouth, Elijah called down fire from above, Joshua paused Time, Moses parted the Sea, etc. If you doubt that these things ever happened in the Bible, then research the Miracles that Christians still performed long after JESUS has gone to Heaven.

Years ago, so many people that reconnected to the great CREATOR through Jesus, performed countless Miracles that we still hear of today. Even our very own Ayodele Babalola performed so many incredible Miracles here in Nigeria. Read the Book "God's Generals" and you marvel at the level of Heavenly Authority and dominion exercised by those Christians on Nature, physical occurrences, situations, kingdom of darkness, and existence as a whole. Those Men lived as originally intended by GOD ALMIGHTY for Man, they exercised full Authority over the Earth, over circumstances, over demons, over Satan, and over Creation. You will see that the current famine of Miracles, the visible lack of power and evidence of ALMIGHTY GOD's intervention was not so.

Satan must have been so taken aback and annoyed about the Miracles of those era of God's Generals. He intensified his effort "to STEAL, to kill, and to destroy" by using his most effective tool against Humanity.

That's why those that have been deceived and enslaved by him force sex appeals into your face on the Streets, TV, Internet, Radio, etc. Even in Church.

Scientifically, it has been proven that excessive sex and masturbation causes permanent damage biologically, psychologically (and Spiritually). You can never tell a witch or wizard by physical look. They are in clubs, they are in Church. Sex is far more spiritual than physical. So, Premarital sex, sex outside marriage is even far more deadly because the Person you open the Door of your Body/Life/Soul to, comes in with all that is in him/her(the blessings/curses/demons). You don't even need to be a witch or wizard before Satan use you to destroy the person you are having premarital sex with, the sin already gives him authority over you.

Sex is addictive and it has been scientifically proven that excessive sex make people duller and less productive. devil knows this and use this to waste so many glorious Destinies. There are 2 Bloods in Man and Life lives in both of them: the Red Blood cell, Erythrocytes that carries life-Oxygen. The White Blood cell Lymphocytes carries your protection and defense (your Spiritually inner defense too). That's why when they want to catch a man they'll send a woman to him. Spam is Blood; Sperm cells are white Blood cell. The more you waste it unnecessarily, the more defenseless you (and your Glory) become to microbes and even spiritual scavengers. Even when you masturbate, a demon stands beside to harvest good things that comes out of your Life through the secretion. For doubters, a demon called Moloch and/or his minions are always on ground beside those committing aborting to harvest the spiritual virtues in the blood during the abortion process, Google it.

Christians are not performing miracles as of old because most are losing the Power to so by being indiscipline Satan knows that Power from the CREATOR starts entering a Believers life when he accepts Jesus. He knows that that Life Force from the CREATOR builds us in the Christian blood, especially those Christians that ask God for it, or pray for Power to Change their Generation for good. So, over the years he has devised and mastered the trick of using sex to steal those Power by using his agents. He would wait for a Christian brother to fast and pray for Power from above. As soon as ALMIGHTY GOD answer the brother prayer, satan would send his agent to hijack the me Authority through sex.

I've not seen any one that genuinely totally submitted to GOD and regret it later, unless those self-deceiving Christians. Like myself, most of my genuine Christian mates are doing fine now.
Unless you are married, abstinence makes you spiritually Strong and invincible.
To run away from sin is not a favour to GOD but a sure protection for your Glory and Destiny.
I remember when I newly made up my mind not only to be genuinely bornagain but to take full charge of my Destiny, after like 2 months of no sex, I would be feeling Hot. Unholy suggestions came, like:

1. "If u r afraid of Satan hijacking your Glory through those girls, why not just let go on and ejaculate when you dream? It's so sweet na!"
2. "You are missing the sweet feeling of ejaculation now, whenever those ur beautiful Exes call you and u r alone, just listen to the sweet voice, be Hot and release"
3. "Biologically, too much sperm is not good for you."
I fought those thoughts tooth and nail, I refused to bulge. What actually helped was that I was inwardly and audibly repeating the Bible verse: Romans 6:14 "Sin shall NOT have dominion over You!" and Roman 12:2. Never stop, never give up on "reNewing your Mind" renewal of the Mind is the KEY to live free from sin. Our GOD is a Speaking GOD. Chanting those Scriptures as if they are Incantations really helped me. If you conquer the Battle at the thought Level, you've conquered the Battle on all Levels"
I refused to wallow in the fact that my Mind was still so impure, so I frantically searched for how to prevent dirty thoughts from entering my heart. I read several books and listened to several tapes on how control my Thoughts. Then I read "HE Came to Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown and discover how demons inject personalized thoughts, the ex-satanist reveal so much secret that they've tried too hard to kill her, also scandalize her. Holy Spirit also told me to starve the demons to death, "releasing your sperm outside marriage is handing over your Protection to your enemy".

Ever since I stopped being spiritually stupid, I grew from being a child of GOD to a Son of GOD. Among several Miracles that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY has done through me, the very first one I remembered was the instruction HE gave me during 3 days personal Vigil. HE said I should order a tree that has been long dead back to life. So, each morning of the 3 days vigil, I stopped by the dead tree and decree that it should come alive. I was awed by the 4th morning when I got to the tree as truly saw fresh leaves sprouting out. Everybody were surprised to see the tree come back to life, but only the guy that were living with me knew what happened. It really strengthened our Faith in ALMIGHTY GOD. My people, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is very real! Decide to permanently live to please your CREATOR and you will never regret you did.

48 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
I remember something that happened to a bros that I used to know those days in the 1990s. I was very young and not born again then, so I didn't understand the significance till recently. He went to a Prayer Mountain to vigorously pray and fast that God should give him a UK Visa. He was a 300Level student of UniBen, but he wanted to apply for Visa and relocate to UK. On the 7th day after breaking the fasting on the mountain, he was still doubting if God ever heard let alone answered his prayer. He descended from the Mountain and went back home. That very night, it rained very heavily. Around 9:00pm, he heard a knock on his door and went to open. To his amazement, the beautiful girl that he has been toasting since 100Level but refused to say yes let alone date him, was there drenched standing facing him at his door. Still in the rain with her cloth tightly stuck to her breasts and body revealing all her curves, she asked the puzzled-looking guy if he wants her to come in or not. He said "why not?!" Feeling like his luckiest day in Life, he ushered the girl in and quickly made tea for her, gave her one of his shirts to change into, etc. Long story short, the girl slept over and they guy had the most wonderful sex of his life. They continued the relationship till the Semester ended.

The bros applied for the Visa during the vacation and was denied. That in itself, is noting to raise eye brow about. But he received the greatest shock of his life when the resumed for the next Semester. He severally went to check her in her department and at her hostel room but couldn't see her. He was told by her departmental students that they've not seen her at all that semester. He was afraid that maybe she's sick or maybe she died during vacation. Being so much in Love with this girl, he finally got her parents' address and traveled to meet them. He saw her mom and dad and inquire of what has happed to her. The mom smiled and told him to relax his mind, that their daughter got a UK visa during the vacation and relocated to UK. To say this guy was shocked to the marrow would be an euphemism. They were together for months after the first raining night and she never for once told him she want to travel out, while he told her everything about himself. He later dropped out of the University.
Sex is the easiest tool to hijack Virtues. Answered Prayers can be hijacked, Glory can be hijacked. It not worth it, to lose being great in this life and in eternal Life because of 5 minute pleasure. Do yourself the greatest favour; focus on the being holy, safeguard your Destiny.

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by kunlesmiles(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2019
the devil as really robbed us in these generation as a result of premarital sex, and sexual sins in general, I just pray we find our way back in God.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
kunlesmiles:
the devil as really robbed us in these generation as a result of premarital sex, and sexual sins in general, I just pray we find our way back in God.

The fact is that we have neglected Jesus and his true preachings. The sound unadulterated word of God has been systematically ebbed away from Churches. For the over 5 years or so I have been attending Church and listening to many sermons online, I have not come across sermons on GIFT OF THE SPIRIT and demonstration of the power of God. Pastors are not concerned about that. Even in Churches these days, deliverance, healing service is hardly done in churches, even if they were, it is always packaged in a jetissoned, watered down way as Thanksgiving and anointing service with much of songs and spiritual gymnasticms and noise.

Hardly would you see Men of God praying for more than 30 minutes in their closet. Fasting is now a once in a year thing for Men of God. These guys are more interested in money and acted miracles than real power from God to perform signs and wonders. They are more after big Jeeps, Private Jets, expensive and expansive church cathedrals, competition of who is the Pastor with largest congregation and so on.

We are a generation who no longer crave for powerful and divine presence of God. There is no way God will be in the midst of his people and miracles, signs, wonders and many unbelievable events will not happen to the amazement of the people. Sinners will be self convicted, worshipers will fall powerfully under annointnng, yokes will be broken, agents of darkness will be exposed and machinations of devil will be destroyed. Amazing happenings will be performed. These wonderful events are no more in the church that the youth of nowadays knows next to nothing about miracles. They don't even know the meaning of FRUITS OF THE SPIRITS. all they know is tithe and offering and praise and first fruits and senseless loyalty to their General Overseers.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by paxonel(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Op, we don't need miracles anymore that's why God removed it.

All we need is love not miracles.
I don't know why you people keep demanding signs and wonders from heaven before you believe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
maryjames9:

The fact is that we have neglected Jesus and his true preachings. The sound unadulterated word of God has been systematically ebbed away from Churches. For the over 5 years or so I have been attending Church and listening to many sermons online, I have not come across sermons on GIFT OF THE SPIRIT and demonstration of the power of God. Pastors are not concerned about that. Even in Churches these days, deliverance, healing service is hardly done in churches, even if they were, it is always packaged in a jetissoned, watered down way as Thanksgiving and anointing service with much of songs and spiritual gymnasticms and noise.

Hardly would you see Men of God praying for more than 30 minutes in their closet. Fasting is now a once in a year thing for Men of God. These guys are more interested in money and acted miracles than real power from God to perform signs and wonders. They are more after big Jeeps, Private Jets, expensive and expansive church cathedrals, competition of who is the Pastor with largest congregation and so on.

We are a generation who no longer crave for powerful and divine presence of God. There is no way God will be in the midst of his people and miracles, signs, wonders and many unbelievable events will not happen to the amazement of the people. Sinners will be self convicted, worshipers will fall powerfully under annointnng, yokes will be broken, agents of darkness will be exposed and machinations of devil will be destroyed. Amazing happenings will be performed. These wonderful events are no more in the church that the youth of nowadays knows next to nothing about miracles. They don't even know the meaning of FRUITS OF THE SPIRITS. all they know is tithe and offering and praise and first fruits and senseless loyalty to their General Overseers.
Sadly, what you said is the very truth. cry

But GOD has not given up on us, HE's only being careful because many earlier empowered Christians lost the Power to Satan through sex, who in turn used the Power to further destroy the Church and God's people by giving the stolen Power to those that submit to worship him. The Book of 2 Chronicles 16:9 says HE's eyes are still seriously searching to and fro the whole World for those that would covenant to irreversibly discipline themselves and not be captured through lust. HE vowed to show HIMSELF strong through them and use them to display HIS Ability to Humanity.

Satan does not create anything, he doesn't have the ability to create. So, he only steals. I discovered that whenever a man showed his total submission to the Ownership of GOD through unwavering sacrificial holiness without looking back, HE's always happy to pour HIS Power into such Life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by MuttleyLaff: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
paxonel:
Op, we don't need miracles anymore that's why God removed it.

All we need is love not miracles.
I don't know why you people keep demanding signs and wonders from heaven before you believe.
I enjoyed EternalBeing second post so much and that is why I endorsed it with a like tag. He/she started well, with the first half of his/her first post, and it was a good read until when he/she got carried away and began spoiling it with old wives' tales from the second half part end of the post

OK Paxonel, you just like Ranchhoddas or ThothHermes, dont know what you both are talking about when it comes to miracles

Miracles have never ceased Paxonel, the days of miracles are not and never over. Miracles, are in the news, happening everyday.

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws, and I have on other threads, tried letting Ranchhoddas or ThothHermes know about this, that miracles are rules and/or the laws of heaven, and that it is when a miracle is constantly repeated on earth, that it turns into a process of nature, as in, it becomes something natural, and then seen, as a norm or something normal. Case in point, The Thames Tunnel, from Wapping to Rotherhithe, not to be mistaken or confused with the Rotherhithe Tunnel, was the first underwater tunnel, it is a first tunnel ever constructed under a river anywhere in the world. This oldest underwater tunnel was no easy walk or stroll in the park, feat. It made the list of the seven wonders of the world back then. It was a miracle to start with then, but of course, soon became a norm or normal thing since after it, to easily have tunnels under rivers. So, with The Thames Tunnel, as a case study, we see that, a lot of things start out as miracles, before brought to being normal or turn to become standard conditions

We live in a fallen and imperfect world, a world plagued with infirmities, affliction(s), hardship(s), variety of afflictions, adversities, unnecessary sufferings etcetera, so because of all that, we need miracles, in addition to love. We not so much or necessarily need demanding signs and wonder, but we need a break with the miracles. The age of miracles has not passed. Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.

I can give OP EternalBeing and Paxonel, an inexhaustive URL list of miracles happening everyday, if and when asked to do.

Does OP EternalBeing, remember, Paul, in 1 Corinthians 12:29, asking:
"Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? hmm? Guess what EternalBeing, the answer on each account is No, no, no and no, as it is very clear, we dont all have the power to do miracles. We each and all cant even be doctors, for example and to start with.

Moving along EternalBeing, then at 1 Corinthians 12:31, Paul says:
"though we covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way."
and it was after that comment in 1 Corinthians 12:31, that Paul introduced and brought in 1 Corinthians 13:1 emphasising love.

Paul in 1 Corinthians 12:29 onwards, confirmed that not "all fingers are equal" and 1 Corinthians 12:29's "not all perform miracles, do they?" is a strong indication, that, everyone to work miracles, is not a requirement for all believers. EternalBeing, to be honest with you, if you have love, you wouldnt neccesarily need the the power to work or do miracles and that is because love surpasses and conquers all, just as Paxonel advanced. Where there is great love, there are always miracles and miracles are the fruits of faith.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I enjoyed EternalBeing second post so much and that is why I endorsed it with a like tag. He/she started well, with the first half of his/her first post, and it was a good read until when he/she got carried away and began spoiling it with old wives' tales from the second half part end of the post

OK Paxonel, you just like Ranchhoddas or ThothHermes, dont know what you both are talking about when it comes to miracles

Miracles have never ceased Paxonel, the days of miracles are not and never over. Miracles, are in the news, happening everyday.

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws, and I have on other threads, tried letting Ranchhoddas or ThothHermes know about this, that miracles are rules and/or the laws of heaven, and that it is when a miracle is constantly repeated on earth, that it turns into a process of nature, as in, it becomes something natural, and then seen, as a norm or something normal. Case in point, The Thames Tunnel, from Wapping to Rotherhithe, not to be mistaken or confused with the Rotherhithe Tunnel, was the first underwater tunnel, it is a first tunnel ever constructed under a river anywhere in the world. This oldest underwater tunnel was no easy walk or stroll in the park, feat. It made the list of the seven wonders of the world back then. It was a miracle to start with then, but of course, soon became a norm or normal thing since after it, to easily have tunnels under rivers. So, with The Thames Tunnel, as a case study, we see that, a lot of things start out as miracles, before brought to being normal or turn to become standard conditions

We live in a fallen and imperfect world, a world plagued with infirmities, affliction(s), hardship(s), variety of afflictions, adversities, unnecessary sufferings etcetera, so because of all that, we need miracles, in addition to love. We not so much or necessarily need demanding signs and wonder, but we need a break with the miracles. The age of miracles has not past. Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.

I can give OP EternalBeing and Paxonel, an inexhaustive URL list of miracles happening everyday, if and when asked to do.

Does OP EternalBeing, remember, Paul, in 1 Corinthians 12:29, asking:
"Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? hmm? Guess what EternalBeing, the answer on each account is No, no, no and no, as it is very clear, we dont all have the power to do miracles. We each and all cant even be doctors, for example and to start with.

Moving along EternalBeing, then at 1 Corinthians 12:31, Paul says:
"though we covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way."
and it was after that comment in 1 Corinthians 12:31, that Paul introduced and brought in 1 Corinthians 13:1 emphasising love.

Paul in 1 Corinthians 12:29 onwards, confirmed that not "all fingers are equal" and 1 Corinthians 12:29's "not all perform miracles, do they?" is a strong indication, that, everyone to work miracles, is not a requirement for all believers. EternalBeing, to be honest with you, if you have love, you wouldnt neccesarily need the the power to work or do miracles and that is because love surpasses and conquers all, just as Paxonel advanced. Where there is great love, there are always miracles and miracles are the fruits of faith.
I understand you and, of cause, I agree with what you said. Love, true Love is all we need. I will also add that you can not truly love and live in sin. No matter the deceitful Ness of the heart, it is NOT possible for a guy to truly love a girl and be sleeping with her when she's not his wife. Because he would not only think that such would destroy the girl's life but would also know that it is an adultery against her future husband. Because the girl could get pregnant and lose her womb through abortion, the girl may never be able to stay faithful to her future husband who may not satisfy her like him, etc.

I'm creating these threads so that we Christians can all rub minds together, learn from one another, help one another grow to maximize our lives for our LORD while we await HIS 2nd coming. The Bible says "Iron sharpeneth Iron"

Finally, I will like to remind you that most Christians, especially those living focused holy life, are already endowed with Power to do Signs and Wonders but they don't realize it or they are doubting. Taking the case of disciples of Jesus for example. They never knew they could do miracles until they took the bold step to try to. "Faith without work is dead" They came back to Jesus so surprised and elated that they were able to do Miracles as JESUS has been doing.
Luke 1:17. They said, “Lord, even demons obey us when we use the power and authority of your name!”
That one thing I love so much about Pastor Joshua Selman. I've never met him in person. After the Bible Course training in his Ministry, fasting, prayers, etc. He then sends the youths to Hospitals to lay hand and heal the sick, market places to pray for mad people and deliver them from demons of madness, he even ecourages them that if they see people carrying new dead body, they should stop them to raise the dead up. Amazingly, crazy testimonies often follow their outings. We live in crazy times and only those with crazy Faith would dominate the coming generation. That man is raising fierce end Time Soldiers of Christ. You shall soon see his progenitor shake the World with massive Miracles. That man understands that "A Success without a Successor is a successful Failure"

Like you rightly said, miracles may not really matter to we that are, by HIS Grace, established in HIM. But as for those still out there in the world, the LORD JESUS Himself said in John 4:48 that without Signs and Wonders, they won't believe. So, let's Pray the more that HE empowers us to do Miracles. If HE then delegated us for other services that does not require that, so be it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2019
HalleluYAH!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Onlinealaba(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2019
SIN SIN SIN..in a world ravage with sin and unbelief..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Pastors are more interested IN MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Pastors are more interested IN MONEY.

Its actually because "Miracles as of old" only happened on the pages of Jewish mythology just like the race between tortoise and the hare

OP might as well create a topic on why we've not seen a person like Achilles since he died

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by OtemAtum: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Actually there were no 'miracles' performed in the olden days, it's just lies same way we are hearing it these days. In the next 1000 years, some foolish religious ones will be thinking that Kumuyi, TB Joshua, Adeboye, Oyedepo etc. of these days(which would have become olden days) performed miracles not knowing that they were all bunch of scammers. That's how it goes.

Common Era 21: 10- 12
10. I have found hundreds of miracles in the scrolls and scripts of Christianity, but I have not found the family members or descendants of those whom these acclaimed miracles happened to, despite going round Rome, Jerusalem, Alexandria, Athens, Damascus and other places where the miracles were claimed to have occured.
11. Therefore I make my guess that likewise shall millions of miracles be claimed to have happened through the christianity of the future, but none of these miracles shall happen to the people you know very well.
12. You will hear the blind having restoration of their sights, the lame walking, the deaf hearing, the dumb speaking, the dead raised back to life and all such like this, but you will be amazed that right from your childhood to your old age, none of these acclaimed miracles shall have happened to the lame man next door, the blind man near your garden, the deaf man following you to the temple, the dumb man begging you for alms and the dead man whom you have prayed to raise from the dead in the name of this Iesus Kristus.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
Actually there were no 'miracles' performed in the olden days, it's just lies same way we are hearing it these days. In the next 1000 years, some foolish religious ones will be thinking that Kumuyi, TB Joshua, Adeboye, Oyedepo etc. of these days(which would have become olden days) performed miracles not knowing that they were all bunch of scammers. That's how it goes.

Common Era 21: 10- 12
10. I have found hundreds of miracles in the scrolls and scripts of Christianity, but I have not found the family members or descendants of those whom these acclaimed miracles happened to, despite going round Rome, Jerusalem, Alexandria, Athens, Damascus and other places where the miracles were claimed to have occured.
11. Therefore I make my guess that likewise shall millions of miracles be claimed to have happened through the Christianity of the future, but none of these miracles shall happen to the people you know very well.
12. You will hear the blind having restoration of their sights, the lame walking, the deaf hearing, the dumb speaking, the dead raised back to life and all such like this, but you will be amazed that right from your childhood to your old age, none of these acclaimed miracles shall have happened to the lame man next door, the blind man near your garden, the deaf man following you to the temple, the dumb man begging you for alms and the dead man whom you have prayed to raise from the dead in the name of this Iesus Kristus.

You and I know who you are. You are pretending to be an atheist where as you an intentional agent of the fallen one, here to deceive innocent Souls into eternal destruction.
I intentionally posted both short videos of YAHWEH's real Miracles and and satan's real magics in the following other thread. Let's see your argument after watching the black magic at work. If satan's worshippers perform real magics there, why won't the Children of the SOURCE of all Life be able to raise the medically confirmed dead that JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach used this Pastor to raise: Watch both: https://www.nairaland.com/5225364/hope-see-real-miracles-here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Rogersmith(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Ever since I decided to live my life fully with God I noticed a lot of good things happening in my life. I vow not to engage myself with uncleanliness. Even this morning Someone gave me something I didn’t expect. Let no one deceive you, Living a holy life gives you authority over satan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by tartar9(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Christains dont perform miracles as of old....since the invention of video cameras grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by tunjilomo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
OP, everything you have written is true. Especially, the sex part, only God can save us all. I think the prayer point we should be praying now, is for God to make the next generation better than ours. And salvage this generation, because frankly speaking, this is a spiritually and morally wasting/wasted generation.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
also the lack of faith by those who desire miracles and sometimes those who wish to minister miracles
i witnessed a case where a minister desired a miracle for a young dumb girl but from his words and expressions i could tell he was floating with his faith, long story short for a moment a few words out but the miracle was not sustained not because our creator is handicapped but the floating faith displeased him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Rogersmith(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
EternalBeing
Bro I just sent a pm please respond.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Janosky: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
titigenius:
also the lack of faith by those who desire miracles and sometimes those who wish to minister miracles
i witnessed a case where a minister desired a miracle for a young dumb girl but from his words and expressions i could tell he was floating with his faith, long story short for a moment a few words out but the miracle was not sustained not because our creator is handicapped but the floating faith displeased him

So, you wey get the faith couldn't step in and assist your comrade to do it.
When una choreographed theatrics fall yakata ,you begin to give dumb excuses....

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Originakalokalo(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Its actually because "Miracles as of old" only happened on the pages of Jewish mythology just like the race between tortoise and the hare

OP might as well create a topic on why we've not seen a person like Achilles since he died

The healing of the lame man at a popular junction in Ondo State is also a myth?

Stop deceiving yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Janosky:

So, you wey get the faith couldn't step in and assist your comrade to do it.
When una choreographed theatrics fall yakata ,you begin to give dumb excuses....
I hate when fools quote me and clearly you're one. Insult me all you want it doesn't change this truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
titigenius:
what "faith " did the man at the beautiful gate have?
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by hahn(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Originakalokalo:

The healing of the lame man at a popular junction in Ondo State is also a myth?

Stop deceiving yourself.

Do you have a video?

Op, well done with the lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what "faith " did the man at the beautiful gate have?
Peter only held his hands Peter did not lift him up, that's faith

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
titigenius:
Peter only held his hands Peter did not lift him up, that's faith
@bolded

you guys don't read your bibles. Acts 3:7 Then Peter took the man's right hand and lifted him up. Immediately the man's feet and ankles became strong.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
@bolded

you guys don't read your bibles. Acts 3:7 Then Peter took the man's right hand and lifted him up. Immediately the man's feet and ankles became strong.
thanks for the correction. so why don't you believe?

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
titigenius:
thanks for the correction. so why don't you believe?

cuz its all a myth

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

cuz its all a myth
it's not, i used to be like u if not worse. if you would only add to your intelligence faith you'll be marveled

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
also concerning the lame man at the beautiful gate i would have loved to reveal how his faith played a part in his healing but you still would not accept

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh / An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.