Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) (355 Views)

The Role Of Architects In Reducing Construction Cost / Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders / Architects: What Is Wrong With This Preliminary Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) by talk2izzy: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2017
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
The design is a three star hotel complex containing a total of 40 rooms with numerous resultant facilities. The rooms are categorized in accordance to their luxury in descending order viz: The Super Suites (4), The Super Executive rooms (10), The Executive rooms (12) and The Standard rooms (14). The design is a four storey building with the following attendant indoor facilities viz: Conference Room, Seminar/Event Hall, Cinema theatre (raked with double volume fitted with rock fiber wood acoustic materials), Gymnasium Center with trainers office & store, Indoor Ballroom/Bar (fitted with designed acoustic materials), Banquet, Standard sized kitchen, store & washroom, Laundry room, Staff lounge/changing room, Manager’s office, service and maintenance rooms amongst others. Outdoor facilities include: Security house, Overhead water tanks, Power House, Outdoor bar, Swimming pool, Pool cabana and outdoor relaxation area etc. The design is created to satisfy user’s maximum comfort in utility and aesthetics with minimum construction cost.

QUICK SUMMARY
Price From ₦ 400,000.00
Property Type: Hotel
Overall Length: 15 m
Overall Width: 60 m
Number of Floors: 4
Budget: Mid Budget (₦40m-₦150m)
Land Size: 1 Acre
Number of Units: 40
Beds/Unit: N/A
Baths/Unit: N/A
Toilets/Unit: N/A
Living Rooms/Unit: N/A
Property Features:
Bar
Generator room
Gym
Lift
Swimming pool

To purchase this design follow/copy link; http://structurecity.com/component/bt_property/sc-591ae104bdce5

Re: Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) by talk2izzy: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2017
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
A 5 bedroom duplex all en suite designed to fit into a plot of land. It has a private lounge + bar and a well spaced living room downstairs and it also has family and executive lounge upstairs. The well spaced master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a well spaced bath+wc

QUICK SUMMARY
Price From ₦ 160,000.00
Property Type: Duplex
Overall Length: 16 m
Overall Width: 12 m
Number of Floors: 2
Budget: Low Budget (<₦40m)
Land Size: 1 plot
Number of Units: 1
Beds/Unit: 5
Baths/Unit: 5
Toilets/Unit: 7
Living Rooms/Unit: 4
Property Features:
Ante room
Kitchenette
Laundry room
Porch
Store

Copy/follow this link http://structurecity.com/component/bt_property/sc-589f0da16458a to purchase.

To view all Duplexes on structurecity.com, follow link: http://structurecity.com/index.php/component/bt_property/duplex

Re: Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) by disoonfire: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2017
This is nice. It's strange no one has ever thought of this. I can see myself easily referring my contacts here. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) by talk2izzy: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2017
disoonfire:
This is nice. It's strange no one has ever thought of this. I can see myself easily referring my contacts here. Keep up the good work
thanks
Re: Structurecity.com A Platform Of Network Of Architects (order You Designs) by talk2izzy: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Will publishing featured designs on daily and weekly basis here. Keep your hands crossed and wait for them. You can always visit http://structurecity.com to access numerous designs

(1) (Reply)

The Following New Tanker Vessel Have Been Offered For Sale. / 3 Bedroom Flat At Estate Road Alapere To Let @ 600k/A / Training Room For Rent In Enugu - Flexible Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.