Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria (10580 Views)

10 SEO On Page Factors 2019 / 10 SEO Mistakes Which Affect Your Blog Ranking / A Guide On SEO Audits For SEO Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Temmi001: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

hahahha I can see u are pained.

but guess what, u won't have the privilege to be a fool at forty. you won't even see forty. remember a fool at forty is a fool forever right?

dnt blame me . u placed a curse on yourself.
LOL. Pained chest beater taking solace in futile curses.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
LOL. Pained chest beater taking solace in futile curses.

lol. my dear there is nothing like futile curses! chaii.

stop trying to speak English
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
stealthtiger:

Jesus Christ! Man you're a savage. That was a shot on the bulls eye, perfect subliminal all in one shot.

*Modified*
Actually @darlenese did you think before you typed that shit!

you have been noticed!
satisfied ?
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Temmi001: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

lol. my dear there is nothing like futile curses! chaii.

stop trying to speak English
REALLY? OK. Before you sleep today, think. Think of how much a disgrace you are to yourself and maybe your kids. You find it tough to know anything. Wait sef, did you ever go through the four walls of a Primary School? Your level of reasoning makes me want to puke.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Where is cregital?
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Bisjosh:
Wetin be SEO edakun? tongue
Social Engagement Organisation.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
REALLY? OK. Before you sleep today, think. Think of how much a disgrace you are to yourself and maybe your kids. You find it tough to know anything. Wait sef, did you ever go through the four walls of a Primary School? Your level of reasoning makes me want to puke.

trust me your mum isn't as intelligent as I am ,and if we take a test right now I 'll beat u hands down. stop pretending you know so much. this a social platform and u dnt even know the true identity of the person you are dealing with. let the pretence and the drama end.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Temmi001: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:

trust me your mum isn't as intelligent as I am ,and if we take a test right now I 'll beat u hands down. stop pretending you know so much. this a social platform and u dnt even know the true identity of the person you are dealing with. let the pretence and the drama end.
A test? grin . LOL. You're pained sha. How will I take a test with a forty plus "woman" who hardly knows how to use Google, doesn't know what SEO means, and is stupefied by the marriage of simple words as "futile curses"? Where then will I start the test from? Again, I'd rather fill a basket with water.

Did you observe how I enquoted the woman above? I actually doubt you're one. You don't even think like a lady, your reasoning is commensurable to a girl child.

Bad news, my mum won't stoop so low. She's a mother and you're a lowlife. She's a woman and you're just a forty plus female who has no home to fix on a Saturday morning, but troll Nairaland. The idiot thinks I just placed a curse on myself schooling her, but she feels no remorse bringing in someone's mother.. Your own curse is quadrupled. Waterlogged brain.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by romme2u: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
A test? grin . LOL. You're pained sha. How will I take a test with a forty plus "woman" who hardly knows how to use Google, doesn't know what SEO means, and is stupefied by the marriage of simple words as "futile curses"? Where then will I start the test from? Again, I'd rather fill a basket with water.

Did you observe how I enquoted the woman above? I actually doubt you're one. You don't even think like a lady, your reasoning is commensurable to a girl child.

Bad news, my mum won't stoop so low. She's a mother and you're a lowlife. She's a woman and you're just a forty plus female who has no home to fix on a Saturday morning, but troll Nairaland. The idiot thinks I just placed a curse on myself schooling her, but she feels no remorse bringing in someone's mother.. Your own curse is quadrupled. Waterlogged brain.

take it easy. let there be peace

1 Like

Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Temmi001: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2017
romme2u:

take it easy. let there be peace
cool , Good morning.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by deturla: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2017
EntGistDaily:
Nice list..will check one of them out... although I am an seo expert my self.. I rank on first page for most keywords I target..seo is bae..but needs lot of patience and work.....

fastgeekpress.com

BonkoINC

I believe you.

www.deedeesblog.com
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
maximunimpact:
I can optimise your blog for u at a very affordable price..... i have a track record of creating some of the most viral blogs in Nigeria.
do u have a WordPress template suitable for jobboards like Jobberman etc?
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by romme2u: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
cool , Good morning.

morning bro
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by BestOnlineDeals(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:
Look, Google Inc's top secret pagerank algorithm is one of those reasons it's a billion Dollar company.. They spend hundreds of millions of dollars maintaining it. FYI, Search experts and topnotch Computer Scientists at Google do have an every noon discussion. Why? While you're asleep, a lot of changes happen to those search results and indexes. The pagerank algorithm is their selling point.. It takes gamechanging research and big brands to work around it..

Summary??

Don't expect much from this puff-puff SEO companies the OP listed, they have little to nothing to offer. Mediocrity everywhere

What company would you suggest then?
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
SEO isnt a something that u'll wave like a magic wand and poof, you'll start seeing results. no its not like that. everyone is at the mercy of google search bots
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Simongoals(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
How much do these SEO agencies even charge?... An overview of their charge would do
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Blogtrovert(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:

Someone not knowing what SEO means doesn't make them dumb it only means they have no idea about or interest in that area... I wouldn't expect everyone to know what SEO means unless they run a website...
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Temmi001:

i don't like it. U are yoruba na, but sometime people can annoy person here o. Next time play the more matured one please. God bless u
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by PRINCEHPXP(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice....... smiley
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
But the problem I hve with this write up is that from the beginning to the end Only SEO was repeatedly mentioned.. there is no where the full meaning of SEO was written for the sake of us who dont know or even where the actual meaning and what actually the functions of the said SEO .I only see they would rank you first on Google... the post is until maybe reviewd by the poster useless to me
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by dannybam: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Best SEO company here.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by DANDeGENERAL(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Get a free website for your church any where in Nigeria
Premium themes and plug-ins
contact forms
Google map integration,
Google analytics set-up ,
Free search engine optimization ,
fully Responsive design
Blog integration
Special areas for audio messages, picture gallery and video messages.
testimony/prayer requests forms,
free customized church email, subscribers form
and many more
call me now 08051970303 offer ends October 31st 2017.
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by novelphotos: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Why should you care about SEO in Nigeria? How does Backlinks fit into SEO? SEO simply means how your website appears in google and bing while, backlinks are links on other websites directing the search engines to your website. Here at creativecramcom we are seasoned Webmasters who are charged with making your website rank well in the search engines.

So why should you care? Because using SEO in Nigeria, your business will reach more customers thereby increasing revenue for your business, and the backlinks creativecram Webmasters direct to your website aids your business rank well in the search engines. We are affordable and guarantee instant result in SEO in Nigeria. Try out our SEO in Nigeria plan and start making more money.
Call us on 07053547667 or email us at contact@creativecram.com
Visit our website
https://creativecram.com/seo-in-nigeria/

Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Temmi001:
Look, Google Inc's top secret pagerank algorithm is one of those reasons it's a billion Dollar company.. They spend hundreds of millions of dollars maintaining it. FYI, Search experts and topnotch Computer Scientists at Google do have an every noon discussion. Why? While you're asleep, a lot of changes happen to those search results and indexes. The pagerank algorithm is their selling point.. It takes gamechanging research and big brands to work around it..

Summary??

Don't expect much from this puff-puff SEO companies the OP listed, they have little to nothing to offer. Mediocrity everywhere

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by ehrique: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Temmi001:

Summary??

. ARE YOU A MUSIC BLOGGER OR SITE OWNER. DRIVE MASSIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE WITH THIS HIGH RANKING KEYWORDS IN MUSIC. http://mynyscstory.com/high-ranking-keywords-for-music-sites-blogs-to-increase-traffic-visitors
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by Prince786(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Top 10 SEO Companies In Nigeria by techlevels(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2023
Bisjosh:
Wetin be SEO edakun? tongue

SEO is a search engine optimization strategy that helps your website rank higher in the organic search results of search engines.

SEO helps increase traffic to your website. It also improves conversion rates as well as overall sales for your business. You can visit https://www.techlevels.com.ng/online-website-seo-auditing-in-lagos to get one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal / 6 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.