Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin (796 Views)

The Trending Biography Of Rapper Bossleezy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin by udemzyudex(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2017
I like the way they rap, immortal technique is good, hopsin is killing..

I need names of rapper's that flows the same way they do.

Thanks.
Re: Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin by branhampaul: 5:02am On Jun 10, 2017
udemzyudex:
I like the way they rap, immortal technique is good, hopsin is killing..

I need names of rapper's that flows the same way they do.

Thanks.
vinnie paz, branh paul, diabolic.
Re: Names Of Rapper's Like Immortal Technique And Hopsin by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2017
branhampaul:
vinnie paz, branh paul, diabolic.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Coded - Bless Me (prod By Kss) / Hiv Symptoms In Contracted Person / Gospelondebeatz Ft. Davido & Peruzzi – Run Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.