Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me. (959 Views)

After NYSC My Life Got Ruined...click To Know The True Story / Nigerian Lawyer Writes NYSC DG On Payment Of Arrears To Ex-corps Members / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me. by Ndkings1(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Good day everyone, I am the cops member currently camping in yobe whose documents of redeployment was leaked to the Internet. I got the greatest shock of my life yesterday when I logged in to Instagram, nairaland and some blog pages and a saw a copy of my mother's letter to nysc yobe requesting my redeployment. This thing has gone so viral, it's virtually everywhere in the media. I have talked to my platoon officer about it and he seems indifferent. I feel slighted, I feel betrayed and my privacy infringed upon. This is very unacceptable to me I want to take legal actions against the nysc management and I want you you guys to let me know how to go about it. Is it wise decision?
Thank you.
Please i will love the mod in charge of this section to move this to the front page.
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me. by madone: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Sue them abeg and when u do make sure the money make sense.it will teach them a lesson

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Female Shared Accomodation Needed In PH / Fake NYSC Camp The North / How Much Did You Save During Your Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.