Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans (14584 Views)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers / Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by AHCB: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Nice development. Let's hope they won't have to go through the needle's eye to be given the loan. We all know just how lackadaisical this NYSC dudes can be.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Erotik(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2017
100 / 3 = 33.33

If they want to share the N100mil to them, it is only 33 people than will get the benefit out of tens of thousand corp members that serve each year.

Issorite!
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by modela88(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Corp member don't believe on Nigeria federal govt. Scamming Nigerian since BC
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by chuksjuve(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Promise just upgraded to the nysc doorstep.
first it was 3million job creation...nothing happened
stepped up to #5k to poor youths...still not fulfilled
now its the turn of the innocent Nysc members to have a feel of their promise.
it cannot work.
Believe this promise at your own peril...
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Qmerit(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
How far will this chicken change go. Inflation has eaten fees into our CURRENCY. It sounds big at face value but do you know the cost of starting a business in nigeria
the risk of business failures is even high. There are too many business doing the same things. They start business not solving any problem. In my street alone, provision business outnumber customers. Each sellers bottom line sinking daily. They now turn to charm to help them.
I am not impressed. I always believe in offline Crowdfunding. It will change the world.

Interest killer
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Qmerit(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
How far will this chicken change go. Inflation has eaten fees into our CURRENCY. It sounds big at face value but do you know the cost of starting a business in nigeria
the risk of business failures is even high. There are too many business doing the same things. They start business not solving any problem. In my street alone, provision business outnumber customers. Each sellers bottom line sinking daily. They now turn to charm to help them.
I am not impressed. I always believe in offline Crowdfunding. It will change the world.

Interest killer...You re not interested or not qualified... Pls allow people who re qualified to give it a trial. 3m/10m is not 300,000#
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Viking007(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Splashme:
That is what they promised last year but they didn't give them anything.
Don't mind those scammers. I was among the first batch. Till today we no see 10kobo.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
you are so on point. Here in Benin every body own a store who would buy from who. Who would save us from this we are in. They keep promising
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Slurity(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2017
hemartins:
Dear Corp members,
Don't bank on the federal government for anything.
Stay there and sleep well. This present government is not like that of the old. N power success is enough for you to think twice
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by hemartins(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Slurity:
Stay there and sleep well. This present government is not like that of the old. N power success is enough for you to think twice

Npower Success? You are sleeping on the highway if you depend on the federal government.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Samexdx:

Nepotism and favouritism will be the criteria they'll use in disbursing the loan
no be the naija we dey?gej started out with youwin scheme and tried to manage it effectively but at the end, as they usually do it was hijacked, you submit a project, someone makes a copy, submits it with his brothers name and claims your slot...restructure the damn cuntree already let the states struggle for igr to feed lets see if things wouldnt work out..lazy corrupt children of quota system would not agree offcourse, they must be spoonfed from birth to adulthood.

Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2017
kolafolabi:
Funny NYSC days.. I did my youth service in Gombe state.

Guess what!

State Government pays1k per month
Cecilia Ibru's bank deducts 100 naira

Alert received 900 naira

Enugu currently receives 850 naira
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by ademide0710: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

Enugu currently receives 85O naira
Wow!! I tot Enugu was giving 10k
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by justice212: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2017
it's easy said? then done no be today we done day hear this kind talk........please talk to the hand
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by ademide0710: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
kolafolabi:
Funny NYSC days.. I did my youth service in Gombe state.

Guess what!

State Government pays1k per month
Cecilia Ibru's bank deducts 100 naira

Alert received 900 naira

Lmao
This made me laugh out loud!!
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
ademide0710:

Wow!! I tot Enugu was giving 10k
not anymore
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by thorbar(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2017
If you trust any ties of government for anything, you are on your own.
Loan
When like 50% of corp member serving in Plateau state are yet to receive May allowance at this present day.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by kelexray(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2017
What are d requirement ple[color=#990000][/color]ase to get d loan
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by ogbiwa: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Inept and embarrassingly slow thinking govt. Something that even a mule knew should have been started years ago that's what they're just realising now. Before it fully becomes effective now will still take years. Embarrassingly incompetent set of leaders we're saddled with in this nation
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by akblings(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Which loan free?
Even when a colleague collected N50k load
it is clearly shown on his dashboard that he's to payback
68k... In 4months time..
The extra 18k is wat??
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by DaBillionnaire: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2017
dont fall for these
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by austinvsb1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
hemartins:
Dear Corp members,
Don't bank on the federal government for anything.

The fact that you dont see opportunities all around you doesnt mean you should dissuade others.

People like you complain of how hard life is when all you expect is for the govt to knock on your door everyday with free food and cash!

There is nothing, nothing to lose in trying! Stop trying to make others like you!
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by austinvsb1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
DonCrust:

Don't be fooled. FG+BOI deceived us 2 years ago, don't waste your time on money they've already shared

Except, people like you are only trying to reduce the competition by discouraging others from trying!

Dont listen to all this nairaland Pessimists ooo. Na them go first apply for themselves or relatives. grin
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by majorbravo: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
I remember being told by someone they were asked to contribute N500 each towards a Government led NYSC foundation when they served the nation in 2010. I do not know if the foundation collected this amount from previous batches.

Approximately 2000 corpers serve in each state per batch.

2000 x 36 = 72,000 corpers per batch.

Approximately 3 batches a year as at 2010, reveals

72,000 x 3 = 216,000 per year

If they have kept this up till now, that's 7 years

216,000 x 7 years = 1,512,000 cummulative corpers served in the last 7 years.

Now if each of them donated N500, you have
1,512,000 x 500 = N756,000,000 (Roughly 700 million after tax and additional expenses).

The government decides to give corpers in 2017 only 1/7 of it.

Someone explain what is happening? I might be wrong but the NYSC foundation should be richer than what they are offering.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by hemartins(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
austinvsb1:

The fact that you dont see opportunities all around you doesnt mean you should dissuade others.

People like you complain of how hard life is when all you expect is for the govt to knock on your door everyday with free food and cash!

There is nothing, nothing to lose in trying! Stop trying to make others like you!

First, your are so not in the league of those to castigate me. I don't depend on the government just like you to survive and guess what, I'm on top of the game. Life isn't hard for me, I make things happen.
If at your age, you still want to beg the government for a loan of 3 million then I must say your mind is blink than shallow.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by password990(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Pls did u know any paying offline Crowdfunding
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by Sebastine1994(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
password990:

Pls did u know any paying offline Crowdfunding

I dont know of any. But I want to start my own. I can do it. I have influence. This would be easy. Since nobody has done it. Somebody should start it.
Re: NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans by esoket1776: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ekiti360:
National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) members are to get N100million interest –free loan under the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development unit of the scheme.

The loans are to be disbursed to the corps members by NYSC,Central Bank of Nigeria, Bank of Agriculture, Bank of Industry, Heritage Bank, and the NYSC Foundation.

NYSC Coordinator in Sokoto state, Musa Abubakar disclosed this Friday at the NYSC Cultural Carnival organized to boost peace, unity and integration of the nation.

He said the NYSC management had also signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in that direction.

The Coordinator explained that each of the benefittng corps members would be given a minimum of N3million and a maximum of N10 million.

Abubakar said the gesture was to enable the corps members establish small-scale enterprises and become employers of labour.

He expressed optimism that the gesture would help in reducing poverty, unemployment, restiveness and criminalities.

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-members-to-get-n100million-loans/

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 Dominique
NYSC has been saying this. My proposal was approved but the bank and CBN ain't doing a thing about the applications. Heritage bank is more like the Nigerian marriage of north and south scam in this scheme. Besides, this state coordinator is fund of saying this in all orientation camps since he got posted to sokoto. Wonder was in for him.

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / Nysc Batch C14 Benue Lets Meet Here / NYSC-NIM Result