Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers (1280 Views)

NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration / NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date / NYSC Members To Get N100million Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Exemplary(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2017
National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) Coordinator has disclosed that corp members are to get N100million interest-free loans.
Full details http://channelsnews1.com/2017/06/10/nysc-announces-n100million-interest-free-loans-corpers/

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by taylor88(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2017
have you
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2017
grin

OOOH wow! Abeeg, i wanna make friends with corpers now..see oo u can loan without interest grin

♡Kennyid17
♤LefuLefu
◇IamSinz
♧Sorftwerk

When yall gonna do ur NYSC? grin
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
OOOH wow! Abeeg, i wanna make friends with corpers now..see oo u can loan without interest grin

♡Kenn yid17
♤Lef uLefu
◇IamSinz
♧Sorftw erk

The money is meant for those corps members who want to acquire skills and start a business. Not to feed poor begging newts.

OP. Be sure to add the content of the link you post next time.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Now that I have served finish. Why didn't they do this last year undecided
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
The money is meant for those corps members who to acquire skills and start a business. Not to feed poor begging newts.

Thanks.
undecided

And who are begging here? U juz run ur dirty mouth anyhow..

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

undecided
And who are begging here? U juz run ur dirty mouth anyhow..

Look around you, I know you'll see one or two broke ass dude who have been disgraced and embarrassed repeatedly for begging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by TheMortician: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
The money is meant for those corps members who want to acquire skills and start a business. Not to feed poor begging newts.

Thanks.
I know the NYSC loan scheme is for corpers who want to go into business or entrepreneurship. But what do you expect when Romance section magnets dare venture outside their dumb circle?

They lack comprehension as if their brains suffer hypoxia.

Just take a look at the dumb comment that added nothing to the post but the usual bell-ringing call. Clearly the only thing of interest she noted was the "free" money.
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
Look around you, I know you'll see one or two broke ass dude who have been disgraced and embarrassed repeatedly for begging.

U and ur fabricated story since day 1 and expect everyone will believe u...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
I know the NYSC loan scheme is for corpers who want to go into business or entrepreneurship. But what do you expect when Romance section magnets dare venture outside their dumb circle?

They lack comprehension as if their brains suffer hypoxia.

Just take a look at the dumb comment that added nothing to the post but the usual bell-ringing call. Clearly the only thing of interest she noted was the "fee" money.
Indeed I'm not surprised. The IamKashyBaby individual fail to know the loan is only meant for serving corps members, not those who lie about everything even to the extent of denying their mother.

This idea is a welcome one. At least it will keep many corps members and prospective corps members from being recharge card beggars and lying good for nothing sleaze bags.

I just hope the NYSC will see it through and make adequate documentation on those who collect the loan. We all know many good for nothing individuals might use their friends who are corps members to try to get their melanin depraved hands on the fund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U and ur fabricated story since day 1 and expect everyone will believe u...
Fabricated story? What on earth are you yapping about, woman? Screenshots don't lie. It's a standard fact. But alas, I don't expect idiots to know or even be able to decipher facts from lies.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

♡Kennyid17
♤LefuLefu
◇IamSinz
♧Sorftwerk

lol bae, I thought we are friends already grin
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
Indeed I'm not surprised. The IamKashyBaby individual fail to know the loan is only meant for serving corps members, not those who lie about everything even to the extent of denying their mother.

This idea is a welcome one. At least it will keep many corps members and prospective corps members from being recharge card beggars and lying good for nothing sleaze bags.

I just hope the NYSC will see it through and make adequate documentation on those who collect the loan. We all know many good for nothing individuals might use their friends who are corps members to try to get their melanin depraved hands on the fund.
Ofcurz what do we expect from ppol like you?
NOTHING!
Same old shii type of story and expect everybody gonna buy your story...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol bae, I thought we are friends already grin

Hahahah! Were friends sha.. grin but have u already done ur Nysc? wink If not, then this is a good news for u and to the rest of the corpers sha coz u can avail a loan without interest.. grin
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by TheMortician: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:

I think it's a laudable initiative given the number of corpers the NYSC scheme churns out each year and over two third of them end the scheme in thier PPA without being retained or employed else where.

It's a good diversion from the ever-demanding blue-collar jobs which are in short supply and an encouragement for young people graduating to go into SMEs and private entrepreneurship.

This will ease the demand on government to create jobs and also increase GDP.

But then, she only saw the need to grab the money with a collective call like they do in dumb romanceland.

Sometimes, trolling aside, you wonder if these adults have anything to teach their younger ones other than dumb idle chitchats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ofcurz what do we expect from ppol like you?
NOTHING!
Same old shii type of story and expect everybody gonna buy your story...

Listen good, I know you're millions of light years away from being intelligent. So, its no fault of yours you fail to know the power of the literary device call Repetition.

But hey, I'm a nice guy so lemme nudge you in the right direction hoping you just might fall of a cliff and land on your veejayjaay.

Have you ever wondered why when you listen to a song over and over again, it becomes part of you and you know the lyrics of the song, that is, without you memorising the lyrics?

Now that is the power of repetition. It is powerful and minuscule individuals with mashed potatoes inside their brains can never decipher this.

So, enjoy the free lesson. I know you're in dire need of it and no need to be ashamed, I teach your teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

♡Kennyid17
♤LefuLefu
◇IamSinz
♧Sorftwerk

except i go back a second time to do it again and in naija u only do it once grin grin grin grin
why did they not do dis durin my time sad
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:

I think it's a laudable initiative given the number of corpers the NYSC scheme churns out each year and over two third of them end the scheme in thier PPA without being retained or employed else where.

It's a good diversion from the ever-demanding blue-collar jobs which are in short supply and an encouragement for young people graduating to go into SMEs and private entrepreneurship.

This will ease the demand on government to create jobs and also increase GDP.

But then, she only saw the need to grab the money with a collective call like they do in dumb romanceland.

Sometimes, trolling aside, you wonder if these adults have anything to teach their younger ones other than dumb idle chitchats.
I've stopped wondering I tell you. An idiot can never become a genius over night. It just ain't possible.

But hope you know some corps members might just develop a grand idea and decide to take the loan and run away, without even using the loan for what it's for. Kinda remind you of a Romance section failed individual who was told to not collect a certain sum from a beautiful lass, but went ahead behind everyone's back and collected the sum and came bragging like a riff raff with scorch balls.

Sometimes I think proper follow-up is what kills the development of this country. If the NYSC and other government agencies can be monitored with rigidity, it will mark the epoch of a great era. But you and I know that is far from happening.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by TheMortician: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
Listen good, I know you're millions of light years away from being intelligent. So, its no fault of yours you fail to know the power of the literary device call Repetition.

But hey, I'm a nice guy so lemme nudge you in the right direction hoping you just might fall of a cliff and land on your veejayjaay.

Have you ever wondered why when you listen to a song over and over again, it becomes part of you and you know the lyrics of the song, that is, without you memorising the lyrics?

Now that is the power of repetition. It is powerful and minuscule individuals with mashed potatoes inside their brains can never decipher this.

So, enjoy the free lesson. I know you're in dire need of it and no need to be ashamed, I teach your teacher.

Epic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah! Were friends sha.. grin but have u already done ur Nysc? wink If not, then this is a good news for u and to the rest of the corpers sha coz u can avail a loan without interest.. grin
lol...ion this this is for me boo, perhaps for my young sister but let's see how it goes wink

How are u feeling the morning cold? grin
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

except i go back a second time to do it again and in naija u only do it once grin grin grin grin
why did they not do dis durin my time sad

You wan repeat NYSC?
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Dextology:

You wan repeat NYSC?
tufia! naaaaaaaw grin grin

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:

Epic!
I was schooled by the best and raised by the brightest, thus, I AM MIGHTY like Thor. grin
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:

Save that nonesense to ur gang if u think ur intelligent enough..

But we all know ur even far from being smart, ur will never be but a trash...I dont give AF and i will repeat this juz to make sure I put my words into ur hollow skull I DONT GIVE AF abt u and what u say...

Now, move that azz away & try to respect urself if u still have an inch of "respect"..

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by TheMortician: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
I've stopped wondering I tell you. An idiot can never become a genius over night. It just ain't possible.

But hope you know some corps members might just develop a grand idea and decide to take the loan and run away, without even using the loan for what it's for. Kinda remind you of a Romance section failed individual who was told to not collect a certain sum from a beautiful lass, but went ahead behind everyone's back and collected the sum and came bragging like a riff raff with scorch balls.

Sometimes I think proper follow-up is what kills the development of this country. If the NYSC and other government agencies can be monitored with rigidity, it will mark the epoch of a great era. But you and I know that is far from happening.
The loan scheme will be abused like most benevolent initiative put forward in this country.

But I am certain there will be a form of collateral for the loan even if there's no interest. But what valuable collateral can a student provide? Maybe, the master copy of thier degrees and certificate or have their guardians/parents as surety for them

I remember the individual who went behind everyone's back to collect a paltry sum of five thousand Naira and was forcing the girl to give everyone else to hide his own shameless poverty.

He doesn't deny it, no one involved has ever denied it. But of course the cougar will deny it till kingdom come because she feels the shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by TheMortician: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
I was schooled by the best and raised by the brightest, thus, I AM MIGHTY like Thor. grin
Now comic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by AHCB: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Save that nonesense to ur gang if u think ur intelligent enough..

But we all know ur even far from being smart, ur will never be but a trash...I dont give AF and i will repeat this juz to make sure I put my words into ur hollow skull I DONT GIVE AF abt u and what u say...

Now, move that azz away & try to respect urself if u still have an inch of "respect"..

Simpleton, compare my posts and yours, compare my moniker and yours, it is glaring who the dumb and foolish one is.

I wonder what you know about being smart? Cos if you're smart, you would have deciphered long ago you surround yourself with losers and Nairaland all time rejects.

And hey, for one who is smart, I believe you don't know Trapqueen is the name of a IndecentStar? tongue then again, it's a herculean task for a simpleton to think, talkless of reasoning...

Lest I forget, why speaking of respect, I am not the one who has been disgraced repeatedly for sending nudes_ to a teenage boy all the way from Asia Minor to Africa, am I? grin
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2017
AHCB:
Simpleton, compare my posts and yours, compare my moniker and yours, it is glaring who the dumb and foolish one is.

I wonder what you know about being smart? Cos if you're smart, you would have deciphered long ago you surround yourself with losers and Nairaland all time rejects.

And hey, for one who is smart, I believe you don't know Trapqueen is the name of a IndecentStar? tongue then again, it's a herculean task for a simpleton to think, talkless of reasoning...

Lest I forget, why speaking of respect, I am not the one who has been disgraced repeatedly for sending nudes_ to a teenage boy all the way from Asia Minor to Africa, am I? grin

I dont need to read ur long epistle of stupiddity ...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...ion this this is for me boo, perhaps for my young sister but let's see how it goes wink

How are u feeling the morning cold? grin
grin

Cold? grin

Naaah...its summer hot right now down here tongue everyone's wearning nothing cheesy
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Cold? grin

Naaah...its summer hot right now down here tongue everyone's wearning nothing cheesy

really? shocked

Including you? shocked
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
really? shocked

Including you? shocked
smiley

Aha Honey tongue

Hahahahaah...its summer sha..
Re: NYSC Announces N100million Interest-free Loans For Corpers by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

smiley

Aha Honey tongue

Hahahahaah...its summer sha..

sweetheart are u home so amma come over ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto / See The Funny Way Corp Members Were Punished In NYSC Camp (photos) / Meet Singer Phyno's World Brother At Umunya NYSC Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.