Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings (944 Views)

Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life / My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by UrbanNG(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Some Igbos resident in the north have already begun relocating to other parts of Nigeria, following the quit notice issued by the Coalition of Northern Youths.

Though the directive has now been rescinded, barely a week ago, the Coalition of Northern Youths had given all Igbos resident in the north a three month directive to vacate the region, and also asked Hausas in the east to return back to their places of origin.

According to a report by Daily Post, during a visit to the God is Good Motor Park in Mando, Kaduna State on Thursday, June 8, the park was brimming with Igbos returning back to the east.
One of the fleeing Igbos identified himself as Ifeanyi Odozie, an electric appliance dealer.

Read Full story here : http://www.urbanng.com/2017/06/e-news-igbo-fleeing-from-north-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by Aonkuuse(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2017
They should stay back, when they were shouting biafra here and there, they thought it was child play
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by SouLPoison(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
OP were are the pics
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by thesicilian: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Wise decision
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by TwoBottles: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Good
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by LionDeLeo: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
More of that.
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by Olachase(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
And. You think they are going back to there land it's either they are coming to lagos or ogun. And still many will not leave north they can die on someone's property
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by darlenese(f): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
those from other parts of the country should leave too for their own good. leave the north for the northerners. all those almajiris can't differentiate between igbo, edo or even an urhobo man.

I hope they have sent for their people too.

lemme go and sack my gateman first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by egopersonified(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
darlenese:
those from other parts of the country should leave too for their own good. leave the north for the northerners. all those almajiris can't differentiate between igbo, edo or even an urhobo man.

I hope they have sent for their people too.

lemme go and sack my gateman first.

my cousins in Niger state say they are staying put, probably when they see more people leaving, they will think twice and we are edos. There are security outfits that can provide you with a gateman
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by AskProf: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
UrbanNG:
Some Igbos resident in the north have already begun relocating to other parts of Nigeria, following the quit notice issued by the Coalition of Northern Youths.

Though the directive has now been rescinded, barely a week ago, the Coalition of Northern Youths had given all Igbos resident in the north a three month directive to vacate the region, and also asked Hausas in the east to return back to their places of origin.

According to a report by Daily Post, during a visit to the God is Good Motor Park in Mando, Kaduna State on Thursday, June 8, the park was brimming with Igbos returning back to the east.
One of the fleeing Igbos identified himself as Ifeanyi Odozie, an electric appliance dealer.

Read Full story here : http://www.urbanng.com/2017/06/e-news-igbo-fleeing-from-north-nigeria.html?m=1

I can see your entire family with their only luggage ( a Ghana Must Go) fleeing your ancestral home... Shameless propagandist.
Re: Igbo Fleeing From North Nigeria After Threat Warnings by YesNo(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2017
AskProf:

I can see your entire family with their only luggage ( a Ghana Must Go) fleeing your ancestral home... Shameless propagandist.

Don't mind the f0ol and his fallacious story backed up with a poorly photoshopped pic that tries to depict a crowd but in reality, it is jus a collage of various pictures of travelers.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Village People Don Finished You. / How Long Shouid A Lady Mourn Her Late Fiance Before Going Into A New Affair / Benefits Of Being A First Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.