Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends (41140 Views)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by timidapsin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
I couldn't help but feel the innocence of this Little girl after her Mom threatened to take her to jail for stealing candy.
It is said that the girl should be between 3 to 5 years old

This video has been trending for a while.
With so many reactions from people.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RS8992yFk

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by timidapsin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
I remember when I was about this girls age..
My Mom and I were walking past a group of police men.

Then my mom threatened to tell them to arrest me.. I went to the police officers my self and started telling them I will just shoot you (with my fake stick gun)

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol which film be this?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by beetown(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
this is beautiful... just beautiful shocked.

I would love to have a baby girl as my first child

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by timidapsin(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see this

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Blakjewelry(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kids, beautiful and lovely when little, I don't know what changes when they grow older. Many turn out be monsters.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by thestevens: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lolz .kids are amazing and adorable.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Aww!, she's cute and smart. grin

Talking like an adult, I guess the police is her nightmare. grin

14 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Flexherbal(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wow!

Kids of these days are so intelligent!

18 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Phi001(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Can somebody kindly summarise the video for us data conservers?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by HottestFire: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy grin As in Police can never be anybody's friend, not even the one in a well organized environment.
The small girl is funny sha.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by DrayZee: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Phi001:
Their black American accent made it hard to fully understand everything they said.

Anyway it was basically just the girl sobbing and trying her best to reassure her mom that she would never ever steal whatsoever ever again. Telling her mom that she could yell and do whatever she wanted, but that she just didn't want to go to jail.

You can watch the video. It won't take much from you.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by veekid(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017

that kid was amazing mehn! Foreign

4 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by softMarket(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Take her to jail!!

That how Gifty started!cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by scholes23(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
KIDS SAY THE DA**DEST THINGS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by soberdrunk(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
If nah my mama that year, she for don give you "down X X Up Y" angry angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by LAFO: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Smart Lil girl

4 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by moshav22: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
this girl needs spanking
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ALAYORMII: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
She stole candy and she's still being recorded instead of getting a serious spanking

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Elnino4ladies: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
I love her accent

8 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nairaboi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
I watched the video, and couldn't hide my love for the little princess. she knows she did something wrong and wouldn't want to do time in Jail, so she has to beg mummy to calm down. . .

13 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Bigmikedagod(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
cute gal
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Watched this video some days back, was actually hilarious and touching with a sense of genuine repentance from the Little, adorable and pretty child.

I want a baby cry

23 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by bg0074real(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
people are saying shes well trained. she stole a candy at that young, something is wrong. Didnt watch the video

5 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by bg0074real(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
people are saying shes well trained. she stole a candy at that age, something is wrong. Didnt watch the video
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by jimmyolasun: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Saywetin?? I juss dey feel somehow, we wey be say naa pankere go tear our yansh for ordinary eyeing the meat for soup...naa im we go get time follow my mama talk oyinbo...
Well we still rock our an i go,an i come grammar.. My english is pana type...

5 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Mouthgag: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

grin

grin

Saw the video last week.... I was marveled..

95% of Nigerian kids of her age can never speak like this..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by danduj(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Phi001:
seconded

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by toluwalopsy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
.Hmmmn! She speaks like me. smiley wink
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by flawlessT(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
I just love her... Hv been watching it over and over again on Instagram grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by toluwalopsy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
danduj:
seconded

Thirded.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Vickiweezy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Come try am 4 naija nah.

Brilliant kid though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.