Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) (45189 Views)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by aboki2000(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2017
nairaman66:
Very tragic!
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
All in the name of politics shocked
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided The carpenter that built those caskets really tried. It looks so neat.
May be I should get you one....
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Scamming bastard, get out from here!!
Make I add mine.....d guy na bestardddded!!!
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
The carpenter that built those caskets really tried.
It looks so neat.
the caskets dey hungry you? Make I buy am for you before the thing go finish ? grin cheesy
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Gee001: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Seriously writing/speaking I dont know y a state of emergency is not declared in Rivers state. May d murderers of these innocent little kids die a painful death worse than Samuel Doe. The senseless, mindless and barbaric killing their with no single arrest made is sickening. Even Sambisa is safer than Rivers state
bros read well na, they didn't mention Rivers state but river as in water na.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by comrChris(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
RIP to these young lads..

Seriously some people dont deserve to be humans, i pray those perpetrators of this crime meet their Waterloo very soon
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Gee001:
bros read well na, they didn't mention Rivers state but river as in water na.
Thanks
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2017
So sad!
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
cry cry cry

3 5 and 6

OMG I'm lost for words....
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Kbanka: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It's good that you like it. I'll order one for you cos the way you've been acting foolish lately, you're gonna need one soon.
Aswear! He/she is beefing sense

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
sixtuschimere:
The bodies of three brothers who were brutally murdered and dumped in river were buried together. The boys aged 3 and 5 had their throats slit before being dumped into the river while the eldest 6 was hit on the head with a blunt object before he was dumped into the river.I don't know where it happened but according to the FB user who shared the story,their father is a political aspirant.Currently he remains childless

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/3-brothers-who-were-brutally-murdered.html?m=1

End of days
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Kbanka: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
SubhanaLlah.

I hope this doesn't deter him. Let their death not be in vain.

OP, where is the mother? You ddnt mention her at all. May Allah grant both parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
It looks so neat.
He must have wept profusely while making them
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2017
I can't imagine the state the mother that gave birth to these children will be now, where will she start from? I pray almighty God grant her the fortitude to bear this colossal loss.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:
Ka jesô nà batã mkpùrú obí ha nâ ndi okwa

Amem

Iseeeeee
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It's good that you like it. I'll order one for you cos the way you've been acting foolish lately, you're gonna need one soon.

Omo, why are you overpained nah?
Why wish the son of man death because he admired the carpentry dexterity of the coffib maker?
Abeg go take medik 55 ooo
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Cladez(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Dear God ,as many as they are involved in killing this innocent children ,let them not know peace ,let the wind,water,blood,sand and fire work against them .Let them and their generations die untimely ,shameful death. My heart goes out to the mother cry cry.
Don't curse someone's generation because of the crime the parents commited.Maybe the father killed someone and was cursed together with the children(untimely death).
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by patola080(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Seriously writing/speaking I dont know y a state of emergency is not declared in Rivers state. May d murderers of these innocent little kids die a painful death worse than Samuel Doe. The senseless, mindless and barbaric killing their with no single arrest made is sickening. Even Sambisa is safer than Rivers state
Hope you are ok wit ur two eyes or u hv problem in read ? Simple English language u can nt read , OP did nt say dat dis happen in River state d children dump inside River so pls go back to school ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by eightsin(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Guy, did you even read or WTF is wrong with your comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by KevinDein: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
samtee37:
OMG... Rip
The evil doer shall know no peace
Hundreds of years ago, Genghis Khan was responsible for the Deaths of 11% of the world's population then (equivalent to 700-800million people today), he lived long, slept with almost all the beautiful women he laid eyes on and a recent research have it that 15% of mongols are his direct descendants.

My point; karma is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by sollybaby(f): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
It looks so neat.
you like it? you can have it
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2017
U dnt knw where it hapend?but u knw their ages.their father.u knw wat the father does.yet u dnt knw where it hapnd.meamwhile.where do they use such big and long confisticated casket to bury 5 &4 yr old? blogers and lie.photoshoping anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks / Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.