Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) (45174 Views)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by samtee37(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2017
KevinDein:

Hundreds of years ago, Genghis Khan was responsible for the Deaths of 11% of the world's population then (equivalent to 700-800million people today), he lived long, slept with almost all the beautiful women he laid eyes on and a recent research have it that 15% of mongols are his direct descendants.

My point; karma is a myth.
You are right bro, but he might be lucky to escape the karma which might actually descend on his upcoming generations....
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
cry smiley cry cry cry cry

Business!!!

MMM Account with 400K for Sale for only 300K in Portharcourt

Email me via unizikmedia@gmail.com

Lwkm. Wetin person no go see for NL?
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Dear God ,as many as they are involved in killing this innocent children ,let them not know peace ,let the wind,water,blood,sand and fire work against them .Let them and their generations die untimely ,shameful death. My heart goes out to the mother cry cry.
Perhaps someone prayed this prayer to their father or granny...

Anyway, such a prayer is unfair to the innocent kids and unborn
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
what do these innocent kids know
why why
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by chrisskynet(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
The carpenter that built those caskets really tried.
It looks so neat.

A man loss 3 of his kids nd ur busy reasoning the casket.. Mehn your so messed up.. being seeing ur post on NL u reason with your assss.... Unless try get sense and to does mega dweeb liking ur retard post, you'll should eat a dicckk...

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by EternalTruth: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Buhari is just one wicked ediot. TUFIAKWA
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
KevinDein:

Hundreds of years ago, Genghis Khan was responsible for the Deaths of 11% of the world's population then (equivalent to 700-800million people today), he lived long, slept with almost all the beautiful women he laid eyes on and a recent research have it that 15% of mongols are his direct descendants.

My point; karma is a myth.

I first read about him in Roberts Greene strategies of war, I became obsessed with his story afterwards...Brutal warrior. Lol.

About him being free from karma, it must be because all is fair in war, no?
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by luswitz(f): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Seriously writing/speaking I dont know y a state of emergency is not declared in Rivers state. May d murderers of these innocent little kids die a painful death worse than Samuel Doe. The senseless, mindless and barbaric killing their with no single arrest made is sickening. Even Sambisa is safer than Rivers state
what is it with u people and rivers state? They said d body was dropped in a river. Because of ur hate for the state, u couldnt take a chill to read through. Its a pity. U just made a fool of urself. undecided
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by GhettoG1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
It looks so neat.

Ur life don scatter i swear, little kids ehn.
Some ppl no dey get brain sha
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by luswitz(f): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Location?? NONE. If it's in PH/Rivers state they will rush like pigs with missing brains and put it up. The media a joke!
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oh Jesus! Poor kids
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
sad
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
It looks so neat.
so na casket you just cam in to look undecided
may GOD HV MERCY on ur soul say amen
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by nell4: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
This Wike sef, am beginning to doubt his credibility.since his inception, no good news coming from that side.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
nell4:
This Wike sef, am beginning to doubt his credibility.since his inception, no good news coming from that side.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Venica(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!! who did this ?
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
luswitz:
what is it with u people and rivers state? They said d body was dropped in a river. Because of ur hate for the state, u couldnt take a chill to read through. Its a pity. U just made a fool of urself. undecided
:Pu re a fool
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by luswitz(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

:Pu re a fool
can u define "pu re a fool" ?? tribalistic bigot, pls keep quite and hide ur head in shame. If u cant read, go back to school. cry undecided
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by fcacfc(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
wicked people..

on top politics

if these people are after the interest of the people,,,dey will never resort to violence...bloody game.

so saddening,,disheartening,,barbaric,,,,absurd......

if you like kill million people,,,,if you re not destined to be there,,you wont get there........May you never go unpunished

i need no soothsayer to tell me this wicked act is carried out by our youth...so called future leaders..

requeiscat in pace to the three guys
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
boboLIL:
kids this days are not safe again

may God protect our kids..
Amen.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
luswitz:
can u define "pu re a fool" ?? tribalistic bigot, pls keep quite and hide ur head in shame. If u cant read, go back to school. cry undecided
Thunder fire ur lepered fingers. U re a bleating she goat.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by luswitz(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Thunder fire ur lepered fingers. U re a bleating she goat.
hehehe u cant even make a sensible & desent sentence. grin Sorry bro if you feel hurt. embarassed Please next time think twice bfor u choose a state to pick on. kiss kiss
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
luswitz:
hehehe u cant even make a sensible & desent sentence. grin Sorry bro if you feel hurt. embarassed Please next time think twice bfor u choose a state to pick on. kiss kiss
Mumu, slowpoke there is nothing like "desent" rather "decent" in this context. See who wan teach me English.
U see how foolish u re. Bleating she goat go and graze outside. tongue
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by pinkguy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
that trees show its in mambila in taraba state
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
It looks so neat.
in my over 25 years of exxistence,i have never seen any one more stupid than you and i have seen some stupid people! You are sooo foolish its not even funny. PS: this writeup is not forr these your post alone,its foryour regular stupid posts

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by jayjayholy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
God will never forgive d idiot
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It's good that you like it. I'll order one for you cos the way you've been acting foolish lately, you're gonna need one soon.

Oko awon omo nna.

NwaAmaikpe guy is a troll. He badly needs attention, he intentionally writes in this stupid manner just to be noticed and the "Mentions" he sees on his account are the highlights of his day.

Just ignore him henceforth, he is a pathetic psychiatric mess.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Oko awon omo nna.

NwaAmaikpe guy is a troll. He badly needs attention, he intentionally writes in this stupid manner just to be noticed and the "Mentions" he sees on his account are the highlights of his day.

Just ignore him henceforth, he is a pathetic psychiatric mess.

Nice forensic analysis,
But you mentioned me?

Why add more highlights to my day

Seems your grey matter is really made of Steele
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Nice forensic analysis, But you mentioned me
Why add more highlights to my day
Seems your grey matter is made of Steele

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oh! what a heartless generation. Rip to the innocent children.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by jfleece(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
No sensible Nigerian politician will leave his kids in Nigeria, use reno omokri as a case study.. Politics in porthacourt is like having dinner with Satan... Thomas hobbes comes to mind.
Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ziinno:

I first read about him in Roberts Greene strategies of war, I became obsessed with his story afterwards...Brutal warrior. Lol.

About him being free from karma, it must be because all is fair in war, no?

Is their a movie related to this khan guy, cause me I hate novels wella

Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Politics of bitterness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) / Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.