Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim (116818 Views)

Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Man Who Robbed A Woman In Port-Harcourt Caught (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by amazinglysplend: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
karma is a bitch
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
mu2sa2:
Believe or not Port Harcourt is more dangerous than Maiduguri. For the hypocrites who will deny the obvious, let them ask their people why they prefer the safety of Maiduguri and indeed the relative peace of the north to the chaos of other regions where cultists, killer ritualists, robbers, and kidnappers are swarming everywhere.

You need a psychiatric evaluation.

4 Likes

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by happiro: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
see as she ugly...abeg which area 4 port-harcourt
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
Biafrans ar doing well grin

They are really doing well.
This is how they develop Port Harcourt.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by LifeCoachAndre: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yes
HRHMcKaydaKing:
Lol...

am i the only one not seeing any video?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by goodnija: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Really sad. Pray God to help her .
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Hades2016(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
HRHMcKaydaKing:
Lol...

am i the only one not seeing any video?
upgrade your phone tongue stop using chinko grin

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by IRobot7(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
This girl has been arrested before for armed robbery. This is the second time they are arresting her in less than one year.
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Prince4mic: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
mu2sa2:
Believe or not Port Harcourt is more dangerous than Maiduguri. For the hypocrites who will deny the obvious, let them ask their people why they prefer the safety of Maiduguri and indeed the relative peace of the north to the chaos of other regions where cultists, killer ritualists, robbers, and kidnappers are swarming everywhere.

Bigots everywhere,
leave my pH abeg.. all this your news I never use eye see any one yet I dey PHC..

hate her or love her,
PHC is the safest place in Nigeria
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Hades2016(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ekinematics:

They are really doing well.
This is how they develop Port Harcourt.
watin concern una

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

I still can't get it around my head that there are females that goes around robbing.

It just does not seem right. It is just unexplainable. I mean,a chick that steals?that na juju dey worry am or what?
A thief is a thief, stealing doesn't look at gender. I wonder why she wasn't naked like they do to male counterpart
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by ddjay: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
thank God clothes were not removed, this mins people r getting responsible in handling crime
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
ddjay:
thank God clothes were not removed, this mins people r getting responsible in handling crime
Is because she's a female? Why are we unfair when it comes to gender in this part of the world
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by creamylicious(f): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

I still can't get it around my head that there are females that goes around robbing.

It just does not seem right. It is just unexplainable. I mean,a chick that steals?that na juju dey worry am or what?
discrimination!!!!
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by ddjay: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Is because she's a female? Why are we unfair when it comes to gender in this part of the world
because of ASUU strike of 2009 thats y
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by PanickMode(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
No! Continu undecided

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
ddjay:

because of ASUU strike of 2009 thats y
Funny enough we're warming up for strike
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
olodo oloshi
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Englishgold: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Needs serious deliverance. Not ordinary.

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Easybitcoinair: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nawa oooo..welll
I have bitcoin @ 350/$
just DM me on whatsapp 070-654-08361
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Gkemz: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
coolcharm:
Hmmm... Fear girls wey no get bobby o. tongue

They are capable of many good and bad things

My brother ur right. Majority of them seems to tomboyish in nature and usually do what other ladies consider strenuous exercise.

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by Justiceleague1: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Biiaatch...making mockery of my fav blue blue mode of kitting up...am pretty sure shes gat blue or black suede snickers to match.. grin

nway,she be cone head in pota..thunda faya cone heads grin
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by SirImole(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

What a man can do?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by MissRaine69(f): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Women can be violent as well ......why is everyone acting shocked?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by ignis: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
she get mind oooooo
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by wizod(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
What is d 'female armed robber' arm wit?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by iykenathan162(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
A female thief?

what a man can do women can do .........
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by toastedbread: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
This happened on thursday, very close to where my folks live.

So yes, it aint no movie.

The security situation in Rivers State is very saddening I tell you.

Please OP, she wasn't armed. She is a petty buglar

what area?
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by tina23: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nawa ooh
Re: Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim by raphy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
maybe she was on her period when the woman catch her.and were are the gang,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.