Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,518 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price (739 Views)

Bride Plays Brigade Drum With Her CDS Colleagues On Her Wedding (video) / NYSC Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refund Dowry Of N80,000 / Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price by ynaijaNews: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
A Jos Upper Area Court on Thursday, dissolved the marriage between an NYSC member, Rukayat Ahmed, and her husband, Alkasim Ahmed, following a petition filed by the former.

Rukayat (27), a resident of Jos had approached the court seeking the dissolution of the marriage on the grounds that the love between them had diminished.

Her argument was based on the Islamic law, that “if the partners are no more in love and therefore unwilling to live together”.
When the case was mentioned on May 25, the husband did not object to Rukayat’s demand.

At the resumption of hearing on the matter on Thursday, the Judge, Yahaya Ahmed, endorsed the separation of the couple and ordered the petitioner to refund the N80,000 paid as bride price by her husband, as applicable in Islamic law.

Rukayat promptly paid the money and the divorce was finalized.
Click https://ynaija.com/corps-member-divorces-husband-refunds-n80000-bride-price/ to read more

Re: Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
***lips sealed***
Re: Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price by ynaijaNews: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lolz
What's on your mind?
diago94:
I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

***lips sealed***
Re: Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
ynaijaNews:
Lolz
What's on your mind?

You know that popular instance of some people wanting to partake in the lustful fun of service year.
She probably doesn't want to be yoked to anything while she may be having fun.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Going From Anambra To Kebbi State? / NYSC Complete Kit : For PCMS (nationwide Delivery) / All Prospective Nysc 2009/10 Batch B Guys, Pls Holla.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.