Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos (3310 Views)

Super Eagles Training In Asaba Ahead Of South Africa Clash (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by CastedDude: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chuka Iwobi, the father to Super Eagles forward, Alex Iwobi was seen showed supporting for the Nigerian national team this morning in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state ahead of today's game against Bafana Bafana of South Africa. Mr Iwobi also greeted Super Eagles coach Gernor Rohr as the team head for training.

The Super Eagles play the Bafana Bafana in an all-important AFCON 2019 qualifier at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium on June 10.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/alex-iwobis-father-meets-super-eagles-team-ahead-south-africa-clash-photos.html

Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by CastedDude: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by Nne5: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
cool
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by CastedDude: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by SuperSuave(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice. na pikin you born sir cool

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by Chikelue2000(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
New generation of super eagles
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice one
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
I remember when my slippers used to sink in erosion hurrying to watch super eagles play.
Nowadays I can hardly name 5 other super eagles players except d ones plying their trade in EPL

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Is your BP low?

Start watching Nigeria's game
s

I guarantee you instant results grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
sad

Is this man really Igbo

He looks Latino to me
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by RichFoundation(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
H
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good stuff make sure we qualify for world and nations cup
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by EncephalonPikin(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
9ja for life!!!!
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by okims: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by goshen26: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
K, but he look like his grandpa

Is he actually the father? Just asking...

Aaaaabi?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by Partnerbiz2: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cute
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by senatorshegsy5: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na wetin come b our busines
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by bayocanny: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one there
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by KemjikaEme: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kai! This man is always following his child about just like my Dad.
He doesn't want to hear stories biko!

That's how my Dad almost followed me to NYSC camp that year. Chai! Extra loving fathers!
I miss you Dad. Keep resting in the Lord.

Nwabugwu!
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by moffat(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
South africa 2 Nigeria 1
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by KemjikaEme: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Is this man really Igbo
He looks Latino to me
You've not seen Igbo men that look like him?
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by doublewisdom: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fine man with a star son.
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by foxzy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
moffat:
South africa 2 Nigeria 1
...ahhh...0-1 broda

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by BankManager(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Instead of them to train,they all want to snap pictures...
Re: Alex Iwobi's Father Meets With Super Eagles Ahead Of South Africa Clash. Photos by olumidazz: 1:54am On Jun 11, 2017
When Nigeria was Nigeria that was before GOD relocated from Nigeria. A player like nwobi would not smell or dream of playing for the national team not to talk of bringing his father to distract the team on a matc day. nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League / Today's Game 100% Sure / Cristiano Ronaldo All Smiles With His Son And Wife (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.