Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help (1140 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k / I Have 400k Without A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by Gabriel6(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
beautiful and handsome people of this forum, i seriously need your asistance. Iam a married man, i have hustle to have the amount of 400,000 naira . But right now i don't know what business i can do with it that can change my life for the better, please if u have an idea i will love to hear u thanks.
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by neyor01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gabriel6:
beautiful and handsome people of this forum, i seriously need your asistance. Iam a married man, i have hustle to have the amount of 400,000 naira . But right now i don't know what business i can do with it that can change my life for the better, please if u have an idea i will love to hear u thanks.

i can help you, Check this link: http:///2sNQ1S7
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by agarawu23(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gabriel6:
nairaland is a wrong place to seek for business idea. The genuine ones won't gv u the secret of their business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by Ay04z(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
p.m on WhatsApp.
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by ijeshaboy: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Buy taxi and start transport biz or you start egg distribution business, don't add any body or give anybody your money, many here are fraudsters I mean first-class fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by blackylola(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
ijeshaboy:
Buy taxi and start transport biz or you start egg distribution business, don't add any body or give anybody your money, many here are fraudsters I mean first-class fraudsters.
put me through on how to start egg distribution
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by ijeshaboy: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
blackylola:
put me through on how to start egg distriboution
a friend that lost his job sometimes back is doing it and he is doing fine, I don't know anything about it. There should be thread for it here on nairaland try and visit.
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by blackylola(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
ijeshaboy:
a friend that lost his job sometimes back is doing it and he is doing fine, I don't know anything about it. There should be thread for it here on nairaland try and visit.
ok O
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by tugrow(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op, there are two area of business that is moving and profitable now, importation and Agriculture, make your research and see the area you can suit well

For importation, check my profile and learn about it and for agriculture, go to agriculture section in nairaland and glance through different threads, I'm sure with this, you will find a solution

If you still want to ask any questions/my help , quote this post
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by miqos02(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gabriel6:
don't invest in any business that will tie down your money. you can try buying and selling of agricultural produce. you go to the village and buy then sell to to retailers. you can also act as a middle man to supply catfish to hotels. I produce I've dried catfish. you can buy from me and resell. your money is not tied dowm

Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by Gabriel6(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
tugrow:
Op, there are two area of business that is moving and profitable now, importation and Agriculture, make your research and see the area you can suit well

For importation, check my profile and learn about it and for agriculture, go to agriculture section in nairaland and glance through different threads, I'm sure with this, you will find a solution

If you still want to ask any questions/my help , quote this post
let me get more on this importation stuff pls
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by olalekan2017(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Goodday. You can go into the perfume business. Its has been booming lately, customers have just been coming in. The prices are the best you can sell that and get a good amount of profit.

Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by eezeribe(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gabriel6:
https://www.nairaland.com/3649550/what-business-start-doing-400k
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by 9japple(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2017
You can invest in gold. U need less than 200k to start. Mail me for more info. it's not ponzi or any of the fake scams u see on NL. With a few steps ur investment becomes 1.1m n u can continue from there
carriers.consulting@gmail.com
Whatsapp 08068429492....coincidentally there's a free presentation on whatsapp today, monday.
Contact me for the link. Thanks sir
Re: I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help by mindpreneur(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2017
I have knowledge of online business and the funds we will still use it to gather information and get the necessary tools to get the desired result
your 400k can give us 1.5 million a year and that's just the beginning

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contact To Hon. Minister Of Power His Excellency Babatunde Fashola / How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. / Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.