Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Double Car Registration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Double Car Registration (698 Views)

Car Registration And Licensing Made Easy / Distress Double Car Sales. / Car Registration (oyo Or Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Car Registration by taiwog700: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gud day my fellow nairalander ,please i have an issue which i would like to share and probably need your advice.It happened that i told my friend who is residing in Lagos to help me get one SUV preferably acura mdx 2003 model (second hand) at a cheaper rate while I'm residing in portharcourt .He succeeded in getting one which i later paid through online transfer,and about the registration i asked him how do we go about it , do we retain the number plate or we get a new one? he said we should get a new one which we later did.Now coming down to Lagos to come and take my SUV ,i discovered that the old registration number was engraved on the windscreen ,all the window,all the handle ,wiper, side mirror including the alloy wheel ,even the engine number is nil(no engine number). though the vehicle is okay what do i do to avoid police wahala.Your opinion is highly needed thanks
Re: Double Car Registration by stanbiggi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
the vehicle is sold to u but not the plate no... u can get a change of ownership and register urs

thanks
Re: Double Car Registration by taiwog700: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
1 . stanbiggi( m): Quote Post
the vehicle is sold to u but not the plate no... u can get a change of ownership and register urs
thanks
Re: Double Car Registration by taiwog700: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
ok
Re: Double Car Registration by demmanuel78(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Only make sure they gave you the correct document for the change of ownership like sworn affidavit and police report for change of ownership and the treasury receipt for the change of ownership
Re: Double Car Registration by taiwog700: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
demmanuel78:
Only make sure they gave you the correct document for the change of ownership like sworn affidavit and police report for change of ownership and the treasury receipt for the change of ownership
thanks i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Advice / 10 Things To Know About The Automaker, Innoson / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.