Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Distress Double Car Sales. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Distress Double Car Sales. (1312 Views)

California Votes To Ban New Gas Car Sales By 2035 / How Do I Become A Car Sales Marketer? / The Increase In Car Sales This Corona Virus Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Double Car Sales. by Bimboscoo: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
*URGENT SALE*

Owner, a Doctor is relocating to the US and wants to sell his new 4bedroom semi detached duplex with a room bq, and everything in it for 85m The house is located in Apo (ABUJA). You get the house, all the furniture, 75Kva generator , inverter and about 8 ACs. You get to keep his two cars as well for only 5m.

Pictures readily available on request
THANKS!

Visit www.olasetemi.com for details.

1 Like

Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice Accord Coupe!
Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by Diegostan(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bimboscoo:
 *URGENT SALE*

Owner, a Doctor is relocating to the US and wants to sell his new 4bedroom semi detached duplex with a room bq, and everything in it for 85m The house is located in Apo (ABUJA). You get the house, all the furniture, 75Kva generator , inverter and about 8 ACs. You get to keep his two cars as well for only 5m.

Pictures readily available on request
THANKS!

Visit www.olasetemi.com for details.

Can I buy the two cars alone?
Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by Bimboscoo: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Diegostan:

Can I buy the two car's alone?
Yes you can buy the two cats alone for just 7 million naira.
Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by weyreypey: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2018
relocating to US for what? even buhari as an ex president cannot boast of all these..... I suspect FCDA is about demolishing something hence the sales

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by mekzyjoe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
weyreypey:
relocating to US for what? even buhari as an ex president cannot boast of all these..... I suspect FCDA is about demolishing something hence the sales
grin grin grin grin grin..tru story bro
Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by HenryWilliams(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
weyreypey:

True word

1 Like

Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by AgentGoat: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
A doctor built a house worth 85m?

No be my mouth efcc go here am undecided

5 Likes

Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Me I just came here to look. grin
Re: Distress Double Car Sales. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Nigerians are very wicked. When buying anything fairly-used even if it's a standing fan and you hear - owner is relocating to Canada or Amerika, you better Ben Johnson. grin

Dem plenty for Auto section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Preferable Oil Between Coastal And Castrol Oil 5w30 / The Funny Car I Saw Today / Choice Of Car, Toyota/honda/benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.