Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I’m Unaware Of Fenerbache’s Interest, Ahmed Musa Insists - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Unaware Of Fenerbache’s Interest, Ahmed Musa Insists (272 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Plateau Governor Visits Ahmed Musa Over The Death Of His Mother. Photos / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Unaware Of Fenerbache’s Interest, Ahmed Musa Insists by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Super Eagles forward, Ahmed Musa has denied agreeing to join Turkish side, Fenerbache in the soon-to-be-opened summer transfer window.

Musa who plays for English side, Leicester City, dismissed reports linking him to the club when asked by newsmen.

”I don’t know anything about the interest from Fenerbahce,” the Foxes number seven said.

He has three years left on his current contract with Leicester City and is currently in Uyo preparing for the Super Eagles 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifier against the Bafana Bafana of South Africa.

Musa joined the Foxes last summer and has found it hard to command a regular place in the team.

http://dailyherald.ng/im-unaware-of-fenerbaches-interest-ahmed-musa-insists/

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Are Interested In Douglas Costa, See What The Manager Say On This / Roma Battling Man City For Under, Basaksehir Claims / Wayne Rooney Announces Retirement From England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.