Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Opel Omega Car Faulty... Advice Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Opel Omega Car Faulty... Advice Needed (520 Views)

Is Opel Zafira A Good Car For A Transport Business / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opel Omega Car Faulty... Advice Needed by Raptureminded(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello please my uncles car(opel omega) is faulty. The car refuse to start when ignited. Before the problem start the car was overheating... He consulted two electrical artisan (Rewire) They condemn the brain box and the brain box was working when tested... though the brainbox indicator on the dashboard was blinking (before the fault) and that is why they condemn the brainbox.... Engineers in the house pls ur help is needed...
Re: Opel Omega Car Faulty... Advice Needed by honmusa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Raptureminded:
Hello please my uncles car(opel omega) is faulty. The car refuse to start when ignited. Before the problem start the car was overheating... He consulted two electrical artisan (Rewire) They condemn the brain box and the brain box was working when tested... though the brainbox indicator on the dashboard was blinking (before the fault) and that is why they condemn the brainbox.... Engineers in the house pls ur help is needed...
On which basis did the rewire condemn the Brainbox ??If you have issue of Overheating prior to incidence of no starting issue ,I expected the troubleshooting to focus more on loss of engine compression due to burnt gasket rather than absence of control signal for the ignition and fuel injection system .I suspect a foul play (the kazeeem might have mistakenly fried your Brainbox in process of troubleshooting with their crude testing light ,it happens alot ).

(1) (Reply)

Best Vehicle Paint Protection Company In Sydney / What Is Effect Of Removing Thermostat In A Car. Please Advise / Toyota Camry 05 Compressor/condenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.