Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (100581 Views)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Margaretola(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
You need to talk to a dermatologist, don't just buy any product. A dermatologist would tell you the best skin regimen for you. You can have a chat with a dermatologist here https://cribmd.com/
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ifyjip(f): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Militude:
Oboy the pimples no be here oh

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I even tried using bleaching cream but oboy skin no gree turn yellow ohhh.

So please if you have any good skin Care product you can comment below.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me
please has it cleared and what did you use?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by muheeb01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you're suffering from acne,pimples or rashes ,stretch marks or any other skin issuues there's special herbal formulated soap to make your skin glow,all are natural ingredients and black soap,also herbal cream or gel yo treat your skin problems completely...this special soap contains eru alamo,isin and 10other natural ingredients you'll be glad you did dm me
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Happie1554: 7:51am On May 17, 2022
If you have acne, cut out harsh soaps and lotions. Use only vit C serum on your face...
Agozie48:

Howq did you deal with yours
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Hormorbusaryor(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don't use toothpaste..I repeat, don't use toothpaste

Stay away from harsh products ❌
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by NJV: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Hormorbusaryor:
Don't use toothpaste..I repeat, don't use toothpaste

Stay away from harsh products ❌

So why exactly will you ask anyone not to use toothpaste? I really wld like to know, if u don't mind.

I was actually going to recommend toothpaste to whoever is suffering from acne or pimples. I'm recommending because it's proven to be very effective. Once I notice anything like a pimple I apply toothpaste on it at bedtime and by morning it's already disappearing.

For anyone who will say the use of toothpaste is harsh and unacceptable, I ask again, why? Same toothpaste we use to brush our teeth and children even swallow countless times b4 they learn how to spit it out after brushing? Same toothpaste you use even when u have bleeding gums or after having a tooth extraction? What's so harsh about it that it cannot be used on the skin surface?

Biko anyone have pimple problem use toothpaste and thank God later.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by aiyornim: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2022
You can see a dermatologist for her expert treatment and care on the outpost health platform. Its very affordable and the platform is user friendly and easy to navigate. Its not only dermatologist that you can see on there, for all your health problems; Outpost health is the place to seek medical health from. You can sign your parents, and children there too to receive your treatment. Think of it as you having a doctor that you can call at anytime to seek medical advice and care from. Outpost health partners with different laboratories and pharmacies that will make receiving and accessing health care very easy and affordable for everyone. Download it from any of your playstore today
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Prosmart77(f): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
All will be well with you.

I had something similar on both sides of my cheeks. I used a specially formulated organic soap with an anti bacteria therapeutic oil applied after wash.

Kindly chat with me on WhatsApp 07034779565 if you want to know more.

I guarantee you will come back here to testify.
NOTE: The soap and oil are both very affordable.

Militude:
Oboy the pimples no be here oh

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I even tried using bleaching cream but oboy skin no gree turn yellow ohhh.

So please if you have any good skin Care product you can comment below.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by OKOATA(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2023
calaway:
hello Militude I have seen this b4.. it happened to lady I know and it left her in one week after doing the below:

1. Do not pinch the pimples no matter how tempting or the itch.
2. Drink only clean water (boil thoroughly and allow to cool) boiling will kill the germs this is becos pimple is formed by pus which are dead white blood cells killed in active duty of protecting your body from germs you have introduced into ur system through water or food.
2. wash your face with soap and as many times
a day as you can to clear up the blocked pores.
3.buy Neo Medrol acne cream. and aply lightly after washing.
4. most important pray every morning and nyt.

don't use facial scrubs or clenser astringents etc. they may worsen the situation
if after 3 days you don't see improvement please let me know then u will include a cheap drug that will clear it. I promise you it will clear.

What cheap drug bro. Asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.