Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

[VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / [VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom (983 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom by 9jAgossipdey: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
A bride who thought she could have her cake and eat it received the shock of her life on her wedding day. The wedding ceremony had gone on well, and the couple had arrived at the reception, to the waiting arms of families and friends.
When the groom got down from the car, everyone had thought he wanted to open the door for his bride.
continue reading...

source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/06/video-ex-boyfriend-ruins-wedding-sends.html

Re: [VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom by whitebeard(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin but on a serious note if I were the groom and I really love the woman and I can prove that she loves me so, I will proceed with the wedding.

But it safe to be careful, see the slay queen on FP, it her kind that this kind of thing normally happen to.
Re: [VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom by NwaAmaikpe: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked
We all have a past; some dirty, some very dirty, others permanently stained.

The groom should forgive the bride....
Unless she was moaning in the video

In that case, she is a ho!

Say No to Ho's.

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom by mikky4764(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
When her ex boyfriend go marry too, someone will send his wife sex tape to him so that he knows how and Wat it feels

(1) (Reply)

Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) / . / love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.