Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos (48654 Views)

2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium / Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Useless.. Una no say them loss..
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by samodoh: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
PiuzDaniel8:

See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

Scam!!!.. We don't need it. Just Kip enjoying it.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Abradek(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
To what end??
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Whitemoney: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
I buy US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Gabrielwilliams(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hope they didn't pay o? Stupid waste of time. Mfm players can do beta sef. Mumu lazy coach.. Using foreign based players so as to avoid working on tactics and formation. Will it kill him to infuse local players in the team? Am so vexed! Who da hell is Corsica sef? Oya see S.A, super chicken dey fumble. Msheeew!!!
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by oyindare(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
I thought Bafana Bafana were the Super Eagles wives. On this evidence; they clearly want a divorce.

Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Tedassie(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Them still fink sey na Godswill Akpabio era be this...shior
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by samkay3g(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
DSS should just arrest those super chickens

1 Like

Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by blazinginfo: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
9ja coppers no get money na. The allowe is not a;ways enough for them

1 Like

Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by zikter(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
football is serious business. why on earth will they be demanding free entry when there is stipulated fee? go pay your fee and watch.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by kibra4u(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:
Free entry say wetin happen

because them be corpses

pay and get inside or u gerout

Cos na government pikin dem be. I sure say you never pass through that stage that is why you dey talk like this When that time reach for you then you go understand...... grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by alklas(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Becos na una get there abi
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by tommykiwi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

because them be corpses

Guy they r corpers not corpses ooooo.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by COMPAQ(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
massinola:

If its easy, go serve. If you have, go serve again and tell me if your papa de receive 19800 for his monthly salary. They deserve to enter for free

They do not bloody deserve to go in for free!!

When they have gotten to the level where they can pay to watch a match then let them do so. This entitlement mentality is one of our problems.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by veraiyke(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
CastedDude:
Some members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) gathered at the outside the Godswill Akpabio Stadium demanding free entry to watch the match against Bafana Bafana of South Africa.. According to reports, youth corp members were heard saying "we serving the state and want to cheer the Nigeria Super Eagles'.

Tickets are being sold for N1000 regular and N2000 VIP as at the time of filing this report..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/2019-afcon-youth-corpers-gather-outside-uyo-stadium-demand-free-entry-photos.html

my opinion though. They ought to be given free entry
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by mamachizzy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
They didn't demand for free entry. they were told to come , that they will enter for free. and to think Nigerian even lost. mtchewwww!!!!
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Every time this Uyo stadium! E mean say naija no get another better stadium?
name a better one
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by asaju10(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

because them be corpses

No be this same country dem dey serve?
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by sekem: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
I can see so many over aged corpers both males and females

By their rough faces you shall know them wink
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by chinwegeo(f): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria and free things grin
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by lovebelovedk: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
ONLINE POLL: WHICH POSITION CAUSED SUPER EAGLES DEFEATS AGAINST BAFANA BAFANA?

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-which-position-caused-super-eagles-defeats-against-bafana-bafana/
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
When i served in Akwa Ibom last year... The entry was usually free for corp members... 2015-2016, maybe things have changed now
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Boanage1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
massinola:

If its easy, go serve. If you have, go serve again and tell me if your papa de receive 19800 for his monthly salary. They deserve to enter for free

What's wrong with following due process to achieve our aim? It's even baffling that this unruly act was performed by supposed graduates. If only they had written to the appropriate authority prior the event and followed it up properly, they won't have portrayed such disgraceful habit.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Holywizard: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
livinus009:

Copers not Corpses
Corp members aka Corpers
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Ryda(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
At least they are serving their country...the country should also return the favor

odi egu o..
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by BENSIR: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yet the Nigeria was purely disappointed
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by sam2royx(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
waiting for Lai Muhammed to tell us why the super eagles lost to bafanabafana
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
I hope they recover from the defeat, this was how it started in 2015.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Keenysbojan(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
The only Nigeria i know is in England, they are the one to play U20 world cup final for England tomorrow
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
When I was a corp member, I don't look for free things. Even I spent more money when I was serving. Osho free things no make sense.
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by wizod(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afam4eva:
Useless team.
that is what 2 expect when a useless semi dead presidiot is in power
Re: 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos by Chukazu: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Unless we bring football back to lagos, Nigerian football will keep stuttering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Yahaya Weds Rahama Saduah In Kaduna (PHOTOS) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.