Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why (45676 Views)

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Munae(f): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Damn right!.

I stand with my sisters.
You niggas can stop hating.
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Gourdoinc(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wetin concern me.
#listeninh to Ed Sheeran "perfect"
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by nnokwa042(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
xamuel17:
girls can lie with age ehh
age issue is Nigerian girls problem ask Oyibo her age she wont even blink before telling u her age,ask Nigerian lady her age problem don start ,
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by francisduru: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
For ladies, any number na number. when the desire is not available, the available becomes the desire.
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
well, i haven't thought of it dis way....it may very well be possible
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
;DWhat of the mommy's that holds like 34, 35&co and we know they are up to 60th? I guess they are using their babies date? My friend, girls can lie of age likes ;DWhat of the mommy's that holds like 34, 35&co and we know they are up to 60th? I guess they are using their babies date? My friend, girls can lie of age likes
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Mightyraw(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
true. I wanted to comment on this issue some days back but overlooked it. A girl holding such ballon numbers doesn't necessarily mean thats her age. Theres a possibility its just her birthday . Nigerians are not educated at all and una go dey say na you go school pass.
Ok
Na wetin dem teach you for school be dat shey?

How education take enter this matter

1 Like

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by ashewoboy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
refiner:
Hnmm...i've gat nothing to say sha... undecided

my love. which church do you attend?
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by ventilation: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is sera, she's 29.
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by ultimate73(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
true. I wanted to comment on this issue some days back but overlooked it. A girl holding such ballon numbers doesn't necessarily mean thats her age. Theres a possibility its just her birthday . Nigerians are not educated at all and una go dey say na you go school pass.
Well done o Cameroonian
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by piagetskinner(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
their bloody business
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

You suck ...u wanted ....u even had de guts to write that last sentence... u suck full time
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Tedassie(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Munae:
Damn right!.

I stand with my sisters
You niggas can stop hating.
ur fellow LBs shey¿
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Dashmann: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
i don't know why I just find many girls naturally DUMB! .
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by EternalTruth: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
scholes23:
Kilo kan mi
wetin consign me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by zarakay(f): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrJaydpro:
Naija girls, fear dem.... Even the number depicting the date of the birth month, could still be a lie.
I have dis female friend, she met one very rich guy, they started dating in March, her birthday is in november, buh she told d guy weeks back dah her birthday is june 27... She told me abt it, she was like "i knw say me n d guy no go last, so make i chop him money well before we break up, make he buy me better gift for birthday" undecided cry

This one weak me mhen grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Bism(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2017
That ladies teeth ehhh. Even Lion go salute her.
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by ikgabriel(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Yea I know togolese like are. No wonder u sound Nkolic
UrennaNkoli:
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:55am On Jun 11, 2017
girls na wa
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Jonwesley(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Well we don't have more than 31 days in each month, anyway what the balloon was meant for was the right age. Those causing confusion are not confident telling us their age
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Some people are just .......dats y is NT good to castigate people from d very start....besides they could be celebrating anything
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 11, 2017
WotzupNG:

Recently, the Nigerian social media scene has been flooded with birthday pictures of girls whom people think are way older than the age “they” portray. A girl who looks way close to 30yrs or above can be seen posing with number shaped balloons, one shaped as number 1 while the other number might be 7. If she holds the numbers in such a way that it says 71 in the picture, viewers will never believe she’s 71 cos such a girl will hardly look 40, not to talk of 71yrs old. The argument starts when the numbers are held in such a manner that shows 17, which might imply she’s 17yrs old. “How can she be 17yrs old when a 37yr old me looks younger than her?” Such is the kind of comments you find on the wall of the birthday girl. We all know that naija girls love to lie about their age. A girl of 28yrs old can claim she’s 19 even when she looks 32. Perhaps, that is why social media was quick to rubbish all the birthday pictures showing girls holding numbers.

Well, I almost joined the bandwagon when I saw a picture of a girl who looked liked she is in her twenties but holding a number 9 balloon in her birthday picture. The comment section made me change my mind cos she made it clear that the number 9 balloon she held represents the 9th of June, her birthday date.

So for all those who love to bash girls holding numbers like 12, 15 and sweet 16, pls think twice cos that might not be their Age but the day of the month they were born. Check the pictures below.

http://wotzup.ng/the-numbers-girls-hold-in-birthday-pictures-might-not-be-their-age-see-why/

I have it on a reliable source, it's actually in most cases the number of men they have slept with. It's a girl-code but I have decided to burst their bubble.

I must add that not all represents the number of men slept with sha but a lot do. Go do your findings then thank me later.
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Roon9(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Like your poor English.

lalasticlala

Ah! Ah! This level of savagery is worse than murder baba grin
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by PanickMode(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2017
I have learnt to add zero at the back of any number they sample
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by judgedredd22(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Queen Ureeeee!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by leonard002(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by Nizguy(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
SeniorZato:
I hear say nokia touch light no the market again
grin grin heard so too

1 Like

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by wehdone(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
It could also mean the number of dicks they have ridden.
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by oscaruzie(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
scholes23:
Kilo kan mi

awwwwww!!!!! Secrets of the Sand ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
kai!! mi o miss e gan!!!

1 Like

Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by MzJin(f): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Mtcheewww,

Oga is s man in d pix ur great grand papa
Re: The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why by donqx: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.