Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. (1420 Views)

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) / Sonologist And Pathologist Vacancies At Psyntech Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by chi4ik(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
*Updated*

*Thank you all for the calls and email.
I have received calls, met with a lot of individuals, referred good numbers of client to my colleagues in various state and it has been fruitful*

Once again,

My name is Mr. Charles, I'm a Speech Therapist and a Licensed--- Registered Behavior Technician from BACB, United State.
I'm currently based in Abuja, Nigeria.

I work with individuals living with:
��Autism
��Cerebral Palsy
��Down Syndrome
��ADHD
��Speech Delay
��Speech impairment
��Social Pragmatic Disorder
��Learning Disability such as: Dyslexia,
Dysgraphia and Dyscaculia
��Hearing Impairment
��Patients with stroke and other related cases.

Independent Living is my Mission for Every Child.

Phone No:08064883627
Email: chi4ik42@gmail.com
I'm based in Abuja.
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by Ncsamuel(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Too bad, wish i was already a millionaire, wud have employed you for mysef for my stuttering havent improved. Anyways i will just advise u to keep ur eyes open for any news from top hospitals and NGOs in the country. Goodluck
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by GogetterMD(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
In saner climes, you shouldn't be job searching, because you studied a very important course my friend
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by chi4ik(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
In saner climes, you shouldn't be job searching, because you studied a very important course my friend
you are right bro but there are less opportunities here in Jos. I presently offer home serves (therapy) to a 4year old child with autism and a cerebral palsy child. just little stipends bro....
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by chi4ik(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Too bad, wish i was already a millionaire, wud have employed you for mysef for my stuttering havent improved. Anyways i will just advise u to keep ur eyes open for any news from top hospitals and NGOs in the country. Goodluck
Tanx bro, if u come across any pls help a fellow. I will do as u said.
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by GogetterMD(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
chi4ik:
you are right bro but there are less opportunities here in Jos. I presently offer home serves (therapy) to a 4year old child with autism and a cerebral palsy child. just little stipends bro....
There's a private autistic school here in Lagos, in Ikeja GRA, St. Patrick's I think. Dunno if they are in need of a speech therapist.
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by chi4ik(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
GogetterMD:

There's a private autistic school here in Lagos, in Ikeja GRA, St. Patrick's I think. Dunno if they are in need of a speech therapist.
ok bro, pls can you make an inquiry for me? distance is my barrier here. thanks a lot
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by Tannie(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
A friend of mine needs the services of a Speech Therapist in Port Harcourt. Where is your location or is there someone you can recommend. Thanks
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by chi4ik(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tannie:
A friend of mine needs the services of a Speech Therapist in Port Harcourt. Where is your location or is there someone you can recommend. Thanks
tanx dear, I'm currently in Jos, plateau State and my Collogue works at a Rehabilitation Center in Delta state, Warri Precisely. how do I contact you?
Re: A Speech Pathologist/therapists In Need Of Job. by Tannie(f): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / 2018 Police Recruitment Successful List For Medical Test / Admin Officer Needed At Inland Containers Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.