Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (5579 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by money121(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nairalanders over to you grin grin

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by money121(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Papiikush: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
When do I resume please?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by danieljessy: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
I"ll accept it as my 3mthns salary sef grin

9 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by benebaby77: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Have you seen a gateman with suit and correct tie?

Send my offer letter first, you will see corporate
Gateman...

21 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Florblu(f): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Where is my duty post please?

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
You will hear some people, say gateman is their calling with this amount.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by omocalabar(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
I will start the day I submitted c.v

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by owensking(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Of course oh...

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
money121:
Nairalanders over to you grin grin

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44
when I go abroad to complete my MSC programme, i will do job worst than gateman to see myself through school.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by potbelly(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Even lalasticlala will do it... grin grin
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by dotunbekro06(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gateman is my calling grin

I also went to gateway poly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by jaychubi: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
D money is too much self jst drop 250k n I will resume as soon as u want grin grin grin Executive gateman

If u leave d money @ 900k even PhD holders will apply for d job

14 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by rajiraymond(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
To be sincere I can't wait resume based on target and plan, because I wouldn't stay too long.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
I Go Even Wash Cloth And Sweep The Compound Join!!

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by dan9ice(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'll work it in the rest of my life
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Centrallock: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is a graduate?? 900k job hmm
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by virud: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Some peeps be like "Opening of gate is my hobby- sorry my hubby".

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Donald3d(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin
No be only the money oo
I go first assess the situation
Its possible the last three people they employed for the job,died in less than a week
Somethings should make one think twice ,this matter na one of them grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Eblaze21: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
With this amount, you will know it is a graduate job.....As a graduate engineer, I go just dey calculate flow rate of people in and out, and develop a model to optimize people flow. I will have an office with a secretary......HABA 900K/m

4 Likes

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by G12(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Weed influenced question

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by InfinixMine: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
OK.. Bring the job
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by clerkent(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
the truth is I will do one month for free for you.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Misterious: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Naija taxi AWOOF…….

It is called RIDE, SHARE & EARN system. You simply pay #5,000 to buy a ride voucher monthly. You can use the ride voucher for tour, city ride or inter-state. In places we don’t have Naija Taxi yet, you can re-sell your ride voucher. So you get value for your money here.
Every rider is an affiliate member here. We believe you can promote Naija Taxi and other companies willing to advertise through our channel to reach millions and get paid for it. Therefore, every rider has option to access our affiliate portal to share adverts to their Facebook timeline and the system automatically rewards you.
You are qualified if your facebook account is up to 6 months old and you have up to 200 friends
One post is #500, & referral of one person gets you #1000 simple and legit!
Be a part of something bigger than yourself and find true happiness working from home just like me
For more info, clarifications and registration
Call or chat me up on 09099527175 or 09074803737.

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
How can I apply?
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Michelle55: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
please and please I'm interested.. I don't mind turning into a man now just to get the job.. where and when do I apply

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by ElRapido: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
I will do it diligently and pay my tithe regularly

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by money121(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Michelle55:
please and please I'm interested.. I don't mind turning into a man now just to get the job.. where and when do I apply

Gateman not GateWoman...
Women and money like 5 & 6..

Shey na ur gateman tongue
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Michelle55: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
money121:

Gateman not GateWoman...
Women and money like 5 & 6..

Shey na ur gateman tongue
lol..bros e no mean aswear, I fit turn to man now now if d job dey walahi

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by money121(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..bros e no mean aswear, I fit turn to man now now if d job dey walahi

Kole werk
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by Michelle55: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
money121:

Kole werk
lol..you are just being a killjoy you know
Re: Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) by CyberGypsy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
To hell with the Job undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls i didn't apply for this job, who knows this company? / Pwan Homes Ltd Is Recruiting! / Vacancy For Cleaners In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.